Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU, nice pics. Is that the alex grey print titled 'Nature of mind' with the ganesh on the back?

Those dots are fucking tiny. never seen dots before so maybe they are average in size but damn thats small.

Are those paper hits bigger than .25in x .25in?

Buddha prints and red star microdots just hit Cincinnati, OH. I'm picking up both next paycheck. :D

The microdots are at 150µg, and the tabs are a bit larger than normal sized, yes.
All in that pic originated in Europe.

supposed to get some blot with "flower stamps and it's yellow" (quoted from my dude.)

So, we'll see

ill post a pic

along with a sickkk pic of the last sweet sheet i had.

supposed to get some blot with "flower stamps and it's yellow" (quoted from my dude.)

So, we'll see

ill post a pic

along with a sickkk pic of the last sweet sheet i had.

Yellow flowers? I saw a person post in another place that they had yellow flower prints that had a DO-x on them.

Just an FYI to be cautious.

link? they were unperfed yellow with flowers imprinted like stamps.

Ate one today just to test them and it felt like L to me I've got a massive tolerance so I can't say I tripped super hard but I definitely felt like I ate some LSD.

Fuck I have got to find this picture of this shit i had.

here in nj (which means philly, nyc, and everywhere in between) there is white on white. i wouldnt call it fluff though. slightly weaker then the WoW that dominated the philly area last couple of years. id say 80mcs or so per quarter inch. its coming from... well a mountain range a few states west, but im sure the crystals are already disolved by the time it gets there. liquid is also available too, but has never been ordered, because, well, paper is easier to work with at dark shows.

march is gonna be flooded when family comes to town for the circus, if you know what i mean...

holly fuck i litteraly came in my pants lookin at that pic!!!!!!!!!!! lucky motherfucker, right on man, u be gettin down!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the WoW in chi town, my buddy was pickin up sheets steady but no more sheets to be had for now, so get it while you can, dont no when more will come.

Found it.

Omggzzrrs

DSC02182.jpg

beautiful

Nice blotter, here is a pic of the whole page, 1280 hits per page :)

Attachments

• 2010 hippie acid.jpg
    2010 hippie acid.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 447
If anyone here in the US thread is interested, here is a picture of 10 hits of avatar. I'm in Canada, but these are all over the world. Conservative estimates put the potency at 180ug a hit, while other claim upwards of 200-250ug a hit. These are pretty powerful. Will post a picture of a sheet of 100 once my friend gets it. This image isn't mine, but it is the only one I can find on the interwebz:
NSFW:
lucysb.jpg

Let me know your experience with these, as I will let you know mine.

I'll post a pic of those yellow flowers when I get a chance to.

Last edited:
I must say that those red star microdots are amazing to look at and the chunk of molly is fat. We dont see good stuff like that pass through Louisville often. The last dots were many years ago. The last good A was some ant prints, white with tiny black ants, I think they were from an old stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.