Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked these up from a friend. Does anyone have any experiences with either of them?

NSFW:
28aoj06.jpg

The elephants are very good, i saw them in 09 and took 2, talk about a far out experience! Not sure about the cats

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one wana start a run down on types of liq that go around other than real LSD. Its sad that there are so many different things that can come in liquid form and are 99.9 percent of the time sold as L and are not. Is Clear an obvious good? tried many browns to lavenders to green, sometimes with spectacular results. That doesnt mean its an RC necessarily does it? Thanks n Much LOVE!

I had the chance to eat a couple of those Alex Grays the other night. Didnt trip nearly as hard as other people claim. They tasted slightly bitter...but, probably due to the ink. Im thinking they were mishandled. Either way, Im looking forward to grabbing some WoW next weekend.

East coast has liquid fluff going around. Someone who picked a little up said it was beautiful standard ~110 mic. Vials are skimp that same person said though.
True, saw these in breath mint bottles, looked like lavender though. Nice & clean. My friends in Florida Family got their faces stolen on 3 drops.

Looked like lavendar? No way in hell you can tell what kind of crystal you're getting just by looking at a vial of liquid solution.

^^duh, it was probably purple liquid. definitely comes from lavender crystal, right? :)

I was able to sample a couple of different types of L a couple of weekends ago. I sampled a hit of Liquid. My guess is it was dosed around 75-80mcg. Not very strong but definitely LSD. Later that night I took a hit of plain white blotter, said to be dosed at ~125mcg needlepoint. I've never had experience with needlepoint but after having experienced the effects i felt off of one hit, I wouldn't doubt it. It was the most intense trip I have ever had off of one hit. The next day I took one hit of that same paper and was faced. I scooped up a good amount of that paper. Very good. Oh, these doses were purchased in CO but were said to originate from the West coast/Pac Nor-west.

Crystal: not sure where your located but the blue ones on top look familier, i dont believe them to be lsd something else definitly (that is if its the same print) long come up, little visuals and just being "Spaced out" as in not really being able to communicate due to wayyyyy too many thoughts going through your head.

But i could be wrong.

Crystal: not sure where your located but the blue ones on top look familier, i dont believe them to be lsd something else definitly (that is if its the same print) long come up, little visuals and just being "Spaced out" as in not really being able to communicate due to wayyyyy too many thoughts going through your head.

But i could be wrong.

you are wrong. those purple ladies are family fluff. ~110mic. i had them last year... heard they've been going around for a while.

I had wow, jerry print, yellow gels, liquid and one other sort of dose, I just forgot what the print was. Possibly more WoW. The only dose at that fest that I didn't care for was the WoW as it had my jaw feeling grindy and I came down with a bit of a headache whereas I tried the others seperately and they were of high quality.

I have a guy with jerry print and yellow gel tabs.. might pick up a tiny bit of each to try out.

These nice tabz have been floating around SoCal. I really like them. They are some of better tabs i have eaten.
0111111525.jpg

Wow, those are still around? Looks like someone bought up a few books of that print and has been steadily passin' em out, they've been around for about a year now almost consistently.

They're nice family fluff laid around 110µg, if they're still being layed by the same group.

I got some of those a couple months back, pretty decent blotter iirc.
Not the best in the world but it definitely does the trick.

Hello BL. First post. What's up everyone! Dose and dose. :)

tmp_yelp.jpg

IMG_20110224_232128.jpg

But i could be wrong.

you are wrong. those purple ladies are family fluff. ~110mic. i had them last year... heard they've been going around for a while.
Sphongledd seems to be right about that. I quoted the post containing that print, and the comments made about it.

Anybody played with these guys? :D

NSFW:

I'm told they've been around a while, and that they come from the bay.

Yep; here's my post from around 3 months ago. Ended up eating one as a tester not long after posting and can confirm that they are generously dosed! :D Very very good stuff, can't wait to take the rest sometime soon.

Anyone have any pictures of some blotter from NYC? I'm living in NY and I scored some liquid on sugar cubes from a buddy of mine a month ago. Just curious to see what's floating around my area :)

There is some amazing liquid acid that Ive been getting here in Washington. Very potent stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.