Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a 10 strip the other day of unperf'd browinsh paper (pics later). 3 hits and a friday night later im typing this and having good thoughts about 2011...

Tons of fluff WoW as well as fluff vials going around right now
Sheets dosed at around 100µg each.

Dark green blotter going around in the NE, average to above average. I would say ~110-120ug

those cosmic ladies from late 10' are in co have been here for just as long and are pretty ok. i have a photograph but i dont know how to post pictures.

LSD in mass. seems to be nonexistent at the moment, or as far as I can tell...

There were some hoffmans here wich had Bromo-Dragonfly... and i thought i was taking acid lol (1st time even) But i had a very nice trip =D

not true whatsoever (at least in boston). very plentiful and strong/clean according to a few friends up there.

Thats encouraging, at least. There was some very strong, very clean white unperf making the rounds a few months back.

Ohio is pretty flooded right now with different blotters. Haven't asked about liquid though.

Tons of fluff WoW as well as fluff vials going around right now
Sheets dosed at around 100µg each.

I am in Lake Tahoe ATM and all my buddies here are FLOODED w/ WoW and Cinnamint ice drops vials, pretty dank! They have a couple ten packs and apparently they can get about as much as needed. I would reckon as you did that they are the standard 100 mic's. I was told that they were indeed fluff, although when I hear this from most I dismiss it as its usually someone just repeating what they heard, but my buddy his been intimate with the LSD scene for a long time, and when he tells me what type of x-stal it is I trust him 100%. When I called back home(midwest) some other buddies that are hitting the winter shows/tours are reporting the very same hits going around too. It is my first time in tahoe and I got to enjoy the area as well as a show here with two fine cali products that I have come to love over the past 15 years, doses and some killer "XXl(ove) very potent strain that a fellow named whiterasta a old buddy bred" Gonna get hit Reno and take a disco dose with the women and do a bit of gambling tonight ;)=D%)8o:)

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything about the 2011 Hoffman's with ying yang lotus flowers on the backside?

lucysizenatureofmindgan.jpg

deadrockstaronthenature.jpg

In Washington state.

Status
Not open for further replies.