Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got some unperfd WoW in toronto canada that were supposedly from ohio Decent tabs 2 had me doing alright though not a lot of visuals. Keep em coming:)

hey this is probably a hopeless cause, but my friend got some acid they're blue blotters no art or design on it at all. He's in the maryland area. Anyone have any experience with these/know someway I could find the potency of them before my friend takes them tomorrow?

There is no way to find out the potency. 1 hit is rarely too much sonjust start with 1 and work your way up on future trips.

We had some blue gel tabs recently in Memphis, very nice and strong doses. Aslo there were some Greatful Dead blotters around in mass until an 18 year old girl, 5 houses up my street was busted with 64 blotters and since then it has been scarece to find acid here, since an 18 year old female would be looking at a long time in prison for 64 blotters(large blotters, similar to a Postage stamp almost in size), the people with that acid have gone into hiding and no doubt left the state. Liquid comes around though, but I'm not really around the club/trip scene much anymore so I only get acid when my old head connections bring some good acid to town..

Is that site supposed to be discussed?

i dont see why not.
Its just another forum. No sources or anything like that.
Just discussion on our favorite topic.
Mostly psychedelic based, but other things as well.

If you or anyone else thinks this is against the rules let me know and ill remove it.

Last edited:
Tts an open registration site that is open to people that are interested in discussing the topic. Ive seen posted elsewhere on BL and on other sites.
I really dont see the harm.
There are quite a few BLers there, its not breaking any laws.

As far as i know mentions of other forums is not against the rules.

Alright, I was just speaking up as im a part of many private boards and know that for those mentioning them elsewhere is a major no-no.

If its all good by that boards guidelines, go for it!

Anyway, we're majorly derailing this thread!

ACID IN AMERICA PEOPLE, AND HOW ABOUT IT! =D

How about them microdots? Heard about star and regular dots, not sure if they have any reviews.

Guess what today is? (Hint: Albert Hofmann)

I'm dosing the remaining 2 1/2 hits of the Hofmann/Oms for just the occassion. :D

Haven't tested out the Jerry Garcias yet. My friend did, though, and he says they are really solid doses. I'll report back my own findings and maybe some pictures in 1-2 weeks.

We had some blue gel tabs recently in Memphis, very nice and strong doses. Aslo there were some Greatful Dead blotters around in mass until an 18 year old girl, 5 houses up my street was busted with 64 blotters and since then it has been scarece to find acid here, since an 18 year old female would be looking at a long time in prison for 64 blotters(large blotters, similar to a Postage stamp almost in size), the people with that acid have gone into hiding and no doubt left the state. Liquid comes around though, but I'm not really around the club/trip scene much anymore so I only get acid when my old head connections bring some good acid to town..

I know laws vary in every state, but that infraction might not be as bad as you think. Years ago I got caught up in some shit and ended up getting arrested and charged with multiple felony counts.

They included Distribution of Heroin, Trafficking in LSD, manufacturing marijuana, and posession of a firearm by a convicted felon. I was caught with seven sheets and part of another (740 doses) and that charge stuck. I pled to the lesser charge of posession with intent to distribute on the Heroin. Thank God, the marijuana and gun charge were later dropped due to circumstantial evidence. Anyways, for the trafficking of the LSD and the posession w/ intent I ended up serving just under three years of a five year sentence in Hays State prison, and that was with ummm a lot of priors. For only 64 tabs she probably would have been able to plea to simple posession in GA.

I don't subscribe to the hearsay. They are most definitely LSD.

also I don't know your 'clean' judging scale because it's just a subjective term with a bit of placebo effect in factor, IMO. These particular Hof/Oms have no taste and didn't experience any anxiety or physical effects, so I guess you can call it "clean", but like I said it makes little diff it's still LSD and the night was great. :D

Alright buddy.
Here is a post with the GC/MS results i was talking about.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=9220649&postcount=6
It shows its an ergoloid but clearly not LSD.

hearsay shmearsay :D

here is a relevant thread too
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=549161

Last edited:
There are good plain white blotters in the Detroit area. They have a faint black line separating the tabs but no perforations.

There are good plain white blotters in the Detroit area. They have a faint black line separating the tabs but no perforations.

Yep I can second that, not super strong but pretty damn clean. There's also some artwork printed blotter paper that is some research chemical...felt nothing like LSD and the bodyload was very unpleasant, I just wanted it to end once I started feeling the effects to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.