• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Kratom Euphoria is better Than Vicodin Euphoria don't you think?

They're very different types of euphoria in my experience. Hydrocodone is more of an intense, empathetic high. Kratom is kind of the same just less intense and no matter how much Kratom you take you can't reach the levels of a high dose Hydrocodone high.

Threads like this never go anywhere good.

"___ opiate is better than ___ opiate."

"No it's not!"

"Yes it fuckin' is!"

"I slam 40 bags of heroin every day, and that makes me an expert on opiates. This shit sucks!"

"You're a drug addict so your opinion doesn't count!"

Blah. Everyone reacts different to drugs. High doses of kratom (or low doses of the concentrates) can be as potent and euphoric as hydrocodone or oxy for me. For ME. I also enjoy codeine and tramadol to a lesser extent. Some people are addicted to loperamide. YMMV.

Yeah, if 20mg of hydrocodone gets you off you really have no place in this discussion. And P Jay just said, you're likely spending much more on the Kratom.... But whatever works for you man, enjoy your high :)

How do you figure? The way I see it I fit in perfectly this discussion, people who don't get euphoria from kratom have no place in this discussion. :) The OP gets euphoria from kratom so obviously his opiate tolerance isn't too high and 20mg hydro doesn't really get me off anymore, I get a very mild body high and that's only if I don't do it more than once every couple weeks. Kratom on the other hand will give me similar effects (sometimes better) doing it twice a week and I can get the magic back by taking a week of so off which is something I can't do with true opiods.

I've been taking hydro/oxycodone at least once a month for a year and a half and I have no idea how much it takes to truly give me opiate bliss. The most I've every tried was 20mg oxy and for whatever reason I didn't get much from it. I take my opiates and kratom with weed so I'm all about the synergy between the two and I try not to chase the high as much as I can which so far I've been pretty successful at doing so.

As for cost...hydrocodone isn't readily available where I live (I can find oxy easier) and dose per dose kratom is 1/5 the cost.

They way I see it is. Euphoria is strictly attached to tolerance with opiate/opioids.

If you want long term usage Kratom is not a viable means to get high. It is great for withdrawal on the other hand.

Pure cheaper, more potent, more refined opiates are more viable for long term usage.

You will get to the point with kratom that it is very inconsistent, especially with it's cost. Hydrocodone will never have this problem.

I agree that once tolerance gets to the point of needing 8+ grams to get anything other than relief kratom could get quite expensive especially if you're a daily to semi daily user.

Bullshit. Vicodin cough syrup beats the hell out of kratom. And I rather enjoy kratom. Kratom is only useful to deal with opiate addiction or to deal with chronic pain. Its very mild and nothing like a solid dose of hydrocodone.

Kratom is extremely stimulating... more than hydrocodone imo. This is why I think it is better choice than vicodin.

That's precisely what I dislike about kratom. Only helpful for withdrawal's imo.

Are you fucking shitting me up the motherfucking ass?

I take kratom often, it's great, don't get me wrong - but real opiates are better. Vicodin is a much better high IMO, kratom is like an "until I get more hydros or oxys" sort of thing for me.

The problem is most of the people posting here have never used real UEI. They took six capsules of something they bought at their local head shop. 3 grams of quality UEI is very comparable to three Norcs. I personally would choose the 3 g of UEI if I had both sitting in front of me, and many of the people bashing it here probably would as well if they tried the good stuff.

When I was not dependent and an occasional user... I preferred the effects of my fav kratom 'strain' than pills. But I wasn't aiming for a great nod or anything. Kratom won't get you that.

I'm also a spiritual hippie type that loves medicinal herbs or anything natural and have a slight bias to medicinal herbs. I still actually preferred the subjective effects I got from kratom though.

I'm not sure how Kratom would effect a opiate naive person, but after having a opiate habit Kratom helps greatly with withdrawl and PAWS ..taking the edge off of life without opiates. I wouldn't bother with Kratom if I had opiates. It's similar to taking lopermide in opiate WD. It just takes the edge off...no nodding, not even close.

I hardly get any euphoria from opiates/opiods, and I've tried a lot of different kinds including codeine, hydro, oxy, dilaudid, tramadol and even heroin, I got mild euphoria off of oxys but dilaudid and heroin I get almost nothing. I mean, I know they're working because I get all the other effects, nausea, itchy, irritable, nodding, it just doesn't feel good. Kratom makes me feel how I always imagined opiates to feel for other people; content and happy, relaxed with a enjoyable body high. I only need 4 grams and I feel great. The only shitty thing is that I have to put up with about an hour with sort of uncomfortable, uneasy feelings before I get the good effects.

3 grams of UEI equal to three Norco? 3 grams Ultra Enhanced Indo equal to 15mg Hydrocodone?

No. No fucking way. I would snort 30-45mg of oxy at once then do whatever I had left for the night a half hour later (I'd usually get two roxi's, blow one or one and a half, and finish the rest a bit later). The next day I'd use UEI, and three grams of that was every bit as good as the roxi's I'd have done the night before.

I liked UEI as much as Oxycodone. Didn't hit as fast orally, of course, but it was powerfully euphoric.

Hammilton is right, 3g of proper UEI is very strong. Almost excessive unless you have been using UEI for a couple years. I did not jump up to 3g of UEI until my 3rd or 4th year of x2/x3 daily use.

1.5g of UEI is comparable in strength to functional doses of most pharmaceutical opiates, without taking tolerance into consideration of course. I've always thought of it in terms of UEI carrying the superman qualities amphetamine alongside the comfy head space traits of hydro or oxy. Enough euphoria that you won't fall asleep, and not too much stimulation that you are jumping out of your skin. Perfect middle ground equals a biological match for a proper habit for someone with a personality like mine. Watch out!

IMO/IME a good dose of hydrocodone is more euphoric & better as an opiate for me than oxycodone & definitely kratom......

Sorry to bump a year old thread but I had to chime in as well. You guys can't just say "Kratom" as a general substance. That's like saying I bought a car today... did you buy a 1999 Ford escape or did you buy a 2015 Lambo? Plain leaf kratom won't really do dick to anyone with any sort of opiate tolerance. Even most 25X or 50X blends are fairly weak, other than to help with withdrawals. But true UEI, 1250mg/25g is gangster shit. I have a high tolerance, been using UEI for about 7 years now, up to 15 grams a day when it gets bad before I need a spin cycle. But I promise you, guys that pop 3 or 4 norco for a dose, take 3 grams of UEI instead. It is legit as legit gets, I would take it over Norco any day. Just make sure you have legit UEI because I have had bogus shit before. And as anything addiction creeps up fast with it, so just make sure if your taking it daily for a month for any reason, do a 5-7 day taper down and it will make withdrawal bearable.

EDIT: I just realized I posted on this a few years ago also, but I will still leave my new post anyways since it's a little more detailed.

To beat the dead horse a bit more. Kratom is great in all its qualities when compared to hydro you can't find or are sick of taking.