• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Just got Addreal XR 30mg - First time (ab)user - how ?

eclipse69

Bluelighter
Just got my script for Addreal XR 30mg. How to ubuse it best ? I've never tried it before i weigh about 175 pounds.

Oh yeah? You weigh 175 pounds, huh? Yeah, not for long...

EDIT: And how in the hell did you get a prescription for 30mg when you have never before taken Adderall?

Last edited:
Empty the beads from one of the pills into your mouth, chew, and swallow.

30mgs should be fine. If you start higher, than you will never want to start lower and you will be increasing your tolerance right away.

Edit: And yea, you're not going to eat on it, so you should get in a meal before taking it. Also, make sure you stay hydrated even if you don't feel thirsty.

When I weighed 250 without a tolerance a 30 xr would have me going good for the whole day. I just ate it.

If you just swallow it plain, you'll end up with 15mg released instantly and the other 15mg released 4 hours after consumption. With that said, I recommend either taking it as perscribed to see how it effects you, or empty the beads into a sheet of wax paper and use a spoon to crush all the beads, and one you have done that take half of the crushed beads to see how you respond. Some people 15mg is a pretty decent dose, and since you have a script there is no reason to jump into the deep end.

Take it from someone who has abused Adderall XR for a long, long time:

1. Don't abuse Adderall XR for a long, long time.
2. No matter how painful it may be, force yourself to eat as much as you can.
3. Stay away from other stimulants, including caffeine.
4. Try to get your hands on some benzos, preferably something like Klonopin (Clonazepam), in order to help you come down.
5. Take a break from taking Adderall whenever you can or at the very least on weekends.
6. Take your blood pressure from time to time at Stop & Shop or wherever.
7. Find a chelated magnesium supplement to take daily in order to avoid some of the twitching, teeth-grinding, and tolerance to the amphetamines. (You may need to visit a health food store for this.)
8. And again, I cannot emphasize this enough, do not abuse Adderall XR for too long. It will catch up with you, and you will not be happy.

Just take the 30mg capsule. Don't start too high. The only way to abuse it is to crush the beads and then you'll get instant release.

For your weight, I think you'll be fine off of one capsule, you don't even need to break up the beads. Alternatively if you feel like you need more than 30 mg and seeing as this is your first time taking it, I would open up another capsule and pour half the beads out into a water bottle cap or beer cap to take half the dose. Trust me, for your first time, i don't think you'll need more than 45 mg.

After going over posts before mine - 'yep'. Just take that amount. Could even take less at first, see how you like 'that' amount, and go from there. Just eat the pill: either as is, or empty the beads into your mouth and chew or swallow them. Whichever you're in the mood for - see 'reasons' above for either method.

I weight NEARLY half of your weight. I weigh, last I checked (and I weigh less now) 98lbs and am at 5'8'' ( a female... ). I started way too high at 45, up up 90mg a day, now down to however many I want. It can be a nasty habit, esp if you are already unhealthy. How are your habits/how is your lifestyle,otherwise?

*regarding how one gets this script w/ no history? (laughs at system) It's way too easy.

Dude... 20mg of Adderall XR gets me euphoric for 9-15 hours (I'm 174 bodyweight and I'm on it right now)

How bout you pass me some through the mail? :p

^Weird, how bodies vary. As said, with my frame (tiny) - I'm on 30mg right now and feel nothing resembling 'stimulated'. Numb as... something really numb.

*regarding how one gets this script w/ no history? (laughs at system) It's way too easy.

Well, that isn't what surprises me. I know well enough already how it works, seeing as I myself have done it. What surprises me is that 30 mg is the highest dose that Adderall XR comes in, and I cannot imagine a doctor prescribing a patient the highest available dose right from the very jump. It makes sense to me that a doctor would prescribe maybe 10 mg first and then work up to 30 mg.

if you want to get a recreational high out of your adderall, you could take 2 of the adderall 30 XR's and you would be on 30mg's of adderall instantly, and as that first 30mgs begins to wear off the other 30mgs will be released, so you'd pretty much FEEL 30mg's the whole day, but in reality would have taken 60mgs over an extended period.
2 30mg adderall XR's,eaten, won't really get you high if that's what your asking. With no tollerance when i first got my script (20mg Instant Release), i'd pop 4 20mg's of IR and would be flying to the moon.. so if you really want to experience the full potential of adderall as a fun and euphoric drug, I'd suggest taking at least 80 mg's at once. but be careful cause tollerance builds quick

I forgot to say.. becareful when abusing adderall. When I first got my script i abused it heavily till it was out. I went days without sleep, lost a lot of weight, and the skin on my face became so dry that it became flaky, even if i used moisturizing lotion. So really, be careful with them man, they can be a great tool for life when used correctly, but when used with only the intent to abuse.. they can ruin you

after awhile of using adderall, your 6-15hr euphoria diminishes into a 4hr duration with lessoned effects adderall gives at begininng when first taking it, tolerance, yeah, big timer

i had split my pill (orange xr 30mg) a part and took 15mg, 1h later i took another 15mg cos i thought i hadn't feel anything. My blood preasure shoot up a lot plus i got some strange anxiety and the "speed" effect was just to much to handle. I haven't slept for 24h now, but i feel normal. Didn't crash like after cocaine or extasy.

I usually crush my 30mg XR pills into a very fine poweder, and sniff it with a dollar bill. I've never really found it euphoric, and I always use it with a purpose in mind (reading, college shit, etc...), but I would imagine that sniffing is the way to go if you want euphoria.

And keep all binges 3 days or under. After 4 or 5 days of being up on amphetamines, you risk psychosis. And that is not cool, for yourself or those around you.

I usually crush my 30mg XR pills into a very fine poweder, and sniff it with a dollar bill. I've never really found it euphoric, and I always use it with a purpose in mind (reading, college shit, etc...), but I would imagine that sniffing is the way to go if you want euphoria.

And keep all binges 3 days or under. After 4 or 5 days of being up on amphetamines, you risk psychosis. And that is not cool, for yourself or those around you.

No sniffing is a dumb idea with Adderall, you'll get the same amount of euphoria by taking them orally. Also there is no rush when you snort them.

You should never go on 3 day binges!