• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

feeling terrible days after taking mdma

Hope you recovered ok? however most of your symptoms are probably more common than u think. i once got massively sick after a heavy weekend on the mandy (we call it mandy not molly here in uk) & was worried it was the drug but even my grandparents (old hippies used to take lots of drugs lol) reassured me that it was most likely my immune system lowered by the drug causing my to get ill easier & it would pass and it did. also another time i experienced worrying dizziness & faint feelings perhaps similar to yours for nearly 2 weeks after a binge on the drug i went to my gp and was told i mearly picked up a minor viral infection that caused my blood pressure to drop making me feel fait n dizzy u may have had the same

...my gp even said if im goin to take this drug let my body recover for a few months before taking it again though easier said than done when ur young, living it up & have lots of special occasions n parties to go to in the summer

& i agree blanch it is still worth it lol iv had some of the best most memorable times of my life on MDMA :)

actually experts say it takes only a week max for your serotonin to recover to normal levels however other stresses on the body & mind from the drug such as fatigue, over stimulation & desensitisation to effects of the drug may take longer to recover from

No unknown... NO i don't know which experts your listening to but that is incorrect. I hope you are not trying to protect your new favorite drug by making it seem like it isn't bad. Dopamine comes back pretty fast so maybe after a week you'll recover from meth usage. But as for mdma, your serotonin sure as hell doesn't come back in a week. By one month some research says you should be near baseline. But some others say it can take monthS , some say you will have long lasting damage to your serotonin network which i don't doubt. Anyways i to have had some of if not my best memories in life while on mdma, but think about if a substance can make any average night your best night of your life. It means it is doing some massive work in your brain, therefore causing some massive downfall after, take it slow nooby. Before you regret ever picking it up.

I got spiked at this house with mdma i don't know how much was put in the drink but I like half a can and stopped having the drink at about 2 and the effects didn't hit me until about half past, this is when I realized I'd been spiked, I had been on other drugs before but they wore off and wasn't doing anything else to me, at about 4 o clock I had to go home after I had been spiked I could barley walk and could barly breathe, I was really light headed my skin was yellow and my sick was a baby blue colour, I couldn't get any sleep that night so I stayed up all night and I could still feel effects, the effects was making me paranoid and scared of what was going to happen, I couldnt walk with my back straight cas my stomach hurt bad, I could barly walk, I was struggling to breathe, kept going dizzy/lightheaded, my stomach is killing, everything I breathe my stomach lining kills and I kept getting really pissed of really easy witch isn't like me the effects lasted all day and all night, I've had 3h sleep in 48hours no food and a small bottle of Doctor pepper, the effects are still lasting now, I don't know how much I got spiked with and I don't how long this is goi to last for what advice can u give to me to stop the effects is sent me on and I only know I got spiked with mdma cas I know what mkat and speed dose to u and the person who had mdma was ment tonbe helping my and got me a glass of water, I gave him the can while I drank some water, while he was holding the can he spiked it, I can rember seeing the powder there cas I wiped it off thinking it was from my nose

Last edited:
Mralias, I've been feeling the same things you have mentioned in your first post. However it started off with anxiety for about a month then with the fogginess and depersonalization. It's been 3 months now since my last roll.

How long did it take you to fully recover? I just don't understand why it is all occur now and not after the roll.

Mralias, I've been feeling the same things you have mentioned in your first post. However it started off with anxiety for about a month then with the fogginess and depersonalization. It's been 3 months now since my last roll.

How long did it take you to fully recover? I just don't understand why it is all occur now and not after the roll.

Hey Neverz, it's been a few weeks since. How are you feeling now? I feel the same and it's my third day. May start taking 5htp supplements if this persists.

Hey guys. I feel the same way. Wow. I thought I was in my own boat. Someways in which I move it feels like I'm not even moving. My motor skills have returned mostly to normal. I just get really tired sometimes now. I had a very heavy head for like 2 weeks after. It's now been 23 days after I've used and the comedown is still happening. Some days I feel normal but not totally normal. I still feel a bit funny. And some days I just wanna crawl up into a ball. On my bad days I feel nauseous, heavy headed, mild headache (only sometimes), sweaty palms, confused, dazed, fatigued, and this feeling as if I'm not even moving body parts when I am; sort of like I'm watching myself do things. It's weird. Also, my feet tingle. So yeah this must be normal. I have smoked dope 5 times this past week and it makes me feel better but only if I continue to smoke it days after. If I don't then I have a 'said' "bad day". If yous would like check out my post about this topic

Been away for a wile and trying to find rc suppliers are a lot harder some one help I keep finding fakes please pm message

Hey, I am going through this and it is literally killing me. I took MDMA on Saturday and every day since then I feel like my head is exploding. I have nausea, motion sickness, feel sick, loss of appetite, anxiety, depression. Im struggling to even get out of bed. The only time I feel normal is when I'm lying in bed. Does anyone know how long this will last? or if there is anything I can do to rid me of this feeling? Really appreciate any help

Hey Badonde11! What you are describing there look like some normal post MDMA effects, did you test your stuff ? or are you sure it was MDMA ?

If presumably yes, than you should for the next 3 days take 100 mg / day of 5-HTP (it will help you with the depression) and Green Tea Extract (EGCG) 400 mg/ day it will help you to eliminate the toxins. Other than that you can also drink some vitamin juices and get some sleep (20 mg of melatonin before sleep should help).

Hi RollingPro. Thanks for the reply.

I did not test the stuff, I was told it was mdma but I suppose anything could have been in it. I have taken mdma before but never felt after effects for this long. Im not very familiar with 5-HTP, what exactly is it? I'm going to buy some green tea from the shop and get plenty of rest. I don't mind the other side effects its just the feeling in my head that is killing me and seriously affecting my work and motivation.

Thanks again for the advice!

Hi RollingPro. Thanks for the reply.

I did not test the stuff, I was told it was mdma but I suppose anything could have been in it. I have taken mdma before but never felt after effects for this long. Im not very familiar with 5-HTP, what exactly is it? I'm going to buy some green tea from the shop and get plenty of rest. I don't mind the other side effects its just the feeling in my head that is killing me and seriously affecting my work and motivation.

Thanks again for the advice!

Hey there. I have been thru all of it. It's been 5 weeks since the day I took MDMA but now I am much better. Almost completely healthy again. Don't worry. It will pass. It certainly isn't permanent.

As others have stated, definitely get plenty of sleep but also plenty of physical exercise (you need to do enough to break a good sweat). The physical activity will help you feel much better and quicker. Eat a healthy diet more so than worrying about what vitamins and supplements to take. Personally I don't feel the vitamins and supplements help that much and sometimes bring about other imbalances and could make you feel worse unless you know what you're doing. It is better to eat solid meals, rest and exercise daily. Your brain and body also need time to recover. After 1-2 weeks you should be pretty much back to normal but hold off on dosing again for at least 6-8 weeks (the longer the better). Don't worry about any permanent changes to yourself. The human body is remarkable at recovery and repairing itself (if you treat it right, and give it enough time). There are lots of scary articles online. Try and ignore those and trust the experienced users here that you will eventually be back to your old self again.

Taking Modafinil 1 to 3 days after taking MDMA helps with the comedown.
5-HTP helps too.
Don't use MDMA more than once a month.

Last weekend I consumed a large amount of MDMA, staying up all weekend. I drank too. The next few days I felt very ill. For 2 or 3 days I was sick and had diarrhea too. Each day I finished work, I would just go straight home and sleep, which helped. Like the poster said above, I only felt normal when I lied in bed and really struggled to get through work. I also keep getting brain zaps, and am still getting them to some extent.

My lesson learned is just enjoy the night on MDMA and don't redose more than once or twice. It isn't coke.