• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

4 mg Hydromorphone

dreamchaser

Greenlighter
What should I do with them? Last time i snorted 3 and popped one and i barely felt anything. if i plugged 2 of them, would i feel good?

I hope you know that plugging entails stirring the hydromorphone in water and using one of those oral syringes, don't just shove the pill up your ass, haha.

Hydromorphone is a tricky one. You really only get good bioavailability if you IV it. Personally, I need to snort like 15mg+ to get high (I have moderate opioid tolerance). Never eat it though, I think everyone would agree that's the worst thing to do with it.

yea i crushed 3 pills up and dissolved them. then i put it in a syringe and shot them up my ass. but i didnt feel anything. i just took 10 vicodins now. hopefully i'll feel those..is there any risk mixing opiates?

Oral to IV for hydromorphone is high, like 4 to 1 at least. Plugging would probably get you to 2:1 or better I think? All off the top of my head at least.

The only risk mixing opiates is that they compliment each other so you will get higher. 10 vicodins ES is also a ton of acetaminophen which is going to fuck with your liver. I hope you did a cold water extraction on them.

edit:
So to sum up you took 12mg hydromorphone rectally, 75mg hydrocodone orally, plus maybe 7.5 grams of paracetamol.

12mg hydromorphone plugged =~ 30mg of hydromorphone oral = 180mg of morphine oral
75mg of hydrocodone oral= 45mg of morphine oral

So I'd say you took about the equivalent of 225mg of morphine orally or 55mg of morphine IV

Last edited:
everyone on this website is gunna say to IV it or plug it.. snorting and poppin is a waste

Yes, I believe that snorting them is definately a waste. I snorted several once and didn't feel a thing. When I rigged it up however I got a pretty good rush from it. Dilaudid and hydromorphine are the same things, right? The problem with dilaudid and just plain morphine both though is that the high never seems to last as long as I need it too. It's like chinese food, lol, I'm always wanting another an hour later!

^^Whew. You guys got him the answer just in time.../sarcasm 8)

Last edited:
I hope that it does you right!!! I don't really have too many people that I know around here that I can trust with questions like that. I really don't need them though because I have all the wonderful people on bluelight that I can turn to with any question I may have. No matter how stupid! I've never been turned wrong yet on here, and I doubt that I ever will be!

Sniffing is better than oral but IV is what you want. Taking hydromorphone orally is a complete waste.

oh i miss those.... oral waste.... sniffing a little less of a waste.... plugging a little better... I would suggest IV if youve already shot up before if not i would advise to probably just plug and smoke a bowl. cheers

Someone I know insists that I smoke them. He said he tried doing that and he got fucked up off one 4 mg pilil. I researched smoking pills and it doesn't seem like many people suggest you do it, because of binders or something? Can someone explain please? And I tried plugging three yesterday and didn't feel anything. Did i do something wrong? I dissolved them in a few mL of water and used a syringe to pump it up my ass. Isn't that what I do? Thanks for all the help guys!

Maybe It's just me but I'd rather stick a needle in my arm than stick a syringe up my ass.

Op- depends if you have an opiate tolerance .

I have a low one and taking just 2Mg orally gets me high.

I wonder why eating and sniffing doesn't really get you off, but rigging it blows your head off for a little bit. The rush with this one is something else, and in my opinion worth the little extra trouble to IV it. This is the only drug that I know of like this. Anyone know the answer? I've tried sniffing it and didn't feel anything, but when you IV it's like doing a whole different drug. Weird huh?

I'm sure it's much better to IV it. But I have no experience with shooting up. I understand it's not very safe, but I can't seem to feel opiates any other way. What would be the safest and best way to set up a rig?

I wonder why eating and sniffing doesn't really get you off, but rigging it blows your head off for a little bit. The rush with this one is something else, and in my opinion worth the little extra trouble to IV it. This is the only drug that I know of like this. Anyone know the answer? I've tried sniffing it and didn't feel anything, but when you IV it's like doing a whole different drug. Weird huh?
It has to do with how it get's into your blood stream. Whether directly (IV), through a membrane (Colon/Nasal) or through your digestive system where it also get's quickly processed by your liver.

I'm sure it's much better to IV it. But I have no experience with shooting up. I understand it's not very safe, but I can't seem to feel opiates any other way. What would be the safest and best way to set up a rig?
Read the megathread on it.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=487276

I do not want to encourage you to do this if you are quesy or unsure about it, but using syringes can be safe if you are clean and careful. After all, syringes are the perfered way to give people medications in the hospitals. If you are clean you can avoid all the diseases and infections that are assoicated with IV use. If you are careful you can avoid scarring and absesses. As Amapola referenced the link, it will give you all the information that you need.

Last edited: