• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Methiopropamine (MPA) vs Methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_benson1

Greenlighter
Well it goes without saying that the whole hype bout this chemical is it's near identical structure to methamphetamine.

The similarities and differences have been talked bout a little hear and there, but not in a single thread. What I'm most curious about is:

since it's in the racemic salt, I'm guessing the peripheral stimulation (especially heart palpitations) must be worse than typical meth?

since it seems to only work good if smoked, does smoking it give you an divine rush like meth? how does it generally compare to meths euphoria

people also tend to say it's more shorter acting and less harsh of a comedown than it's brother. if the comedown isn't as bad than it makes sense that it'd be compensated for a less intense euphoria, or maybe it's cause it's shorter acting so your brain doesnt get drained of it's dopamine for as long as meth would

damn my thumb is numb from typing that all on an iPod.

cheers!

^ From what I've read in the Methiopropamine thread, it is shorter acting and not as intense in terms of euphoria. And that even when smoked it takes a little while to come on.

How do we know it's being sold as the racemic salt? How do we know which enantiomer is the more active? It's easy to make assumptions based on methamphetamine, but this is a different compound and could be very different in properties.

From what has been written, it does seem as though vasoconstriction is somewhat more intense then with methamphetamine, haven't seen any blood pressure tests yet though.

SWIM has reported that parachuting a dose is very effective. Although they can't remember how much they dosed but it lasted a good 7 hours if they remember correctly. With no real need to redose compulsively. The euphoria wasn't the most intense although it definitely existed and made the day a breeze.

We don't SWIM and this is a really old thread.
We already have a megathread

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.