• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

best way to ingest molly?

Rocket Surgeon

Greenlighter
hello, i picked up 2 caps from a guy (he says they have at least .4 in each) and i am going to open the caps up and split the powder into enough doses (around .1-.2) for several people. what should i do with the powder when we plan on taking it? ive heard you can put it in a paper towel piece and just swallow that shit, or go out and get some more capsules to put the powder into, or something about joint papers and same idea as the paper towel. but help please! whats the best and simplest way to do this?

Buy a test kit.
Test it.
Buy a scale.
Weigh it.

Then you can parachute it. That's wrapping it in a little piece of toilet paper or whatever (like you said) and swallowing it.

You can ball it up in a tiny piece of toilet paper/rolling paper and swallow it or put it up the back door, lick it straight off your hand, or snort it. [Edit: I wouldn't recommend snorting, most people find it somewhere between uncomfortable and extremely painful.]

Hmmm well that ^^ is all true. For your first time I would not recommend snorting it, nor consuming it sublingually, nor plugging it.

orally is the best high IMO. slower come up, longer peak, more euphoric.

I find when I snort it i become more wired than euphoric.

parachutes are popular. take the plys apart on TP and use that.

I used to have a problem with swallowing the TP so I mixed it in with a little of coke-a-cola and chased with normal coke-a-cola(sorry for the full spelling, dont want to confuse for cocaine lol). no idea if thats smart or not but it worked.

you can also get empty capsules from health food stores, really easy peasey.

You can ball it up in a tiny piece of toilet paper/rolling paper and swallow it or put it up the back door, lick it straight off your hand, or snort it. [Edit: I wouldn't recommend snorting, most people find it somewhere between uncomfortable and extremely painful.]

Depends what you rail. I recently tried tested fiiiire MDA and I enjoyed railing it so much more than MDMA. Molly is still more or less an generic term for MDxx chemicals(usually MDMA or MDA though if they are legit MDxx). I enjoy railing molly(MDMA) but the MDA was superb to rail. Didn't hurt as much, didn't burn as much and sorta sweet.

i've snorted molly, i dont find it that painful. it's a very mild burning sensation that lasts for about a minute. the roll is a lot shorter, but it makes a small dose feel more intense.

Snorting is fun, but only in combination with taking some...so I acutually roll for a while, and DONT PARACHUTE WITH PAPER TOWELS

I did it once and the piece of paper towel stuck to the back of my throat and the parachute unfolded and I almost puked

I always use Kleenex, durable yet effective

either break the capsules open, dont let the powder out, throw the halves in your mouth and swallow quick cause tastes nasty. Or the best way if you want maximum effects and dont care about how long you got is to snort it everyone whines about how bad it hurts but its really not that bad and youre rolling like right away so who gives a shit anyway?

edit: one of my favorite ways to snort big lines of mdma crystal is to do a fat line of coke first so your nose is all numb then snoot away you dont feel a thing except greatness

Last edited:
Parachuting is the way to go, along with railing. I usually drop one then rail another :) best way to take mama imo

Everyone gives ideas how to administer Molly but they never give shooting it into your veins as an option. Why is that??? When shooting cocaine and / or heroin there is no better way or better feeling than shooting it. So why wouldn't it be the same for MDMA? I've never plugged and don't know how and as soon as my boyfriend comes home with it which is in the next hour or so I want to get HIGH without f-ing around with not knowing what we are doing or wasting it or not getting as high as we should be. Please Please someone give me the best way and details on what to do. We pay 50 bucks for a small clear ziplock (not sure how much it is as I am not the one that deals with that). So 50 bucks a bag and splitting it between me and my boyfriend should we split it in half and do it all at once or would that be too much? It's been about 8 years since I've done Ex and that was in pill form so this is all new to me. I'd much rather be doing speedballs right now but we are in New York City and don't know anyone out here that sells Heroin. Well, actually we did find a guy on another site but he has ripped us off way too many times and we need to find a new connect. Apparently in New York you can't buy black tar. it's this light brownish powder that doesn't even compare to black tar. I'm not saying it sucks because I do get somewhat of a high but nothing like the black tar back in Cali. I can use all the input I can get so in advance thank you for reading my long post and I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.
Tracy007 =D

what is parachuting??? and by railing do you mean IV??? I IV everything but keep reading posts saying NOT to IV Molly. why is that???

so what about shooting it into your veins? I shoot Heroin and Cocaine so why not Molly??

I IV Molly all the time, I haven't had any problems. It doesn't last very long, but the rush is INCREDIBLE. It goes warm all down to my fingertips, and a good blast will leave me wet. But really, I never liked molly very much until I tried shooting it, then I fell IN LOVE with it. It's a whole different experiance, and by far better in my opinion. However, if you're looking to roll with some friends, it's not really the same idea at all. Plugging is definetly better if your looking to roll for an evening, but if you just want to feel GREAT for a short while, the molly high from a blast is it's own special type of fucked up. My homegirl and I love mixing a little molly in a coke shot, it makes the rush even better, which I'd previously thought couldn't be possible.

Depends on how one defines "best". In terms of bioavailability of course IV wins at 100%, and this of course equates to using less mdma. In terms of subjective effects, well that is likely to be different for many people. In terms of relative safety there is not really much difference between oral and plugging.

Why would you need to risk IV'ing mdma when it works perfectly fine when taken orally?
That is just taking unnecessary risks. Think of all the cuts in it.

Again, that depends on how one defines "perfectly fine". Is it not at all plausible to you that someone would prefer a higher bioavailability?
You misunderstand though, I'm not encouraging anyone to IV anything. I'm only arguing for argument's sake. For the record, I happen to think oral dosing of mdma is fine as well.