• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methocarbamol vs Carisoprodol (SOMA)

benzofan

Greenlighter
I Like SOMA (I Took 600mg in the past to fell good)

But now it is (in europe) very hard to find it

anyone tried Methocarbamol ? is it similar (or is it shit ?) and what is a similar dosage compared to 600mg SOMA

THANKS ;)

Robaxin is shit compared to Soma. Its not recreational. Doesn't make you comfortable like Soma. It just relaxes your muscles but its not even great at that. Probably one of the least effective muscle relaxants.

Robaxin is shit compared to Soma. Its not recreational. Doesn't make you comfortable like Soma. It just relaxes your muscles but its not even great at that. Probably one of the least effective muscle relaxants.

Too bad it is what I expected :X

trust me, muscle relaxants can get worse than Robaxin...

think of Flexeril... :!

Can someone tell me the international names of Robaxin and Flexeril? Thanks.

Robaxin is methocarbamol. Flexeril is cyclobenzaprine.

Methocarbamol isn't all that bad. a gram, maybe a gram and a half is enough to make you pretty noodly when not used too often. Don't expect anything more though.

Can someone tell me the international names of Robaxin and Flexeril? Thanks.

Robaxin- methocarbamol

Flexeril- cyclobenzeprine

don't waste your time with these drugs they're pretty much worthless and won't get you high.

Flexeril is worse than Robaxin imo due to its anticholinergic side effects(it can give the same annoying side effects that diphenhydramine or doxylamine can give).

Robaxin will just make you somewhat drowsy and if you take way too much of the stuff you'll just throw up.

They all suck. I had to fight my pain management doctor to keep me on soma eventhough my insurance company won't cover it.

I have fibromyalgia, so I get really bad muscle pain. It works in relaxing the muscle, plus the side effect is a little high I get, without a feeling of addiction.

Fucking Skelaxin is the most worthless piece of shit ever created and marketed as a muscle relaxant. I don't get ANY fucking effect from it, even if I take like 6 of them! Literally - NOTHING.

Skelaxin SUCKS!!!... so does Robaxin and Flexeril. Zaneflex not so bad for theraputic purposes but I prefer Soma.. luckily I have a script for Soma.

lol thanks

we cant get it here In Canada and I've been trying to find a similar drug.

lol, yeah it's the only one that's recreational. And they're good. Best of all non-scheduled prescription drugs, IMO.

Flexeril isn't that bad; I wouldn't call it recreational, but as for muscle relaxation it does help quite a bit. The side effects aren't that bad unless you take a high dose. Soma is without a doubt the best though, for both recreation, and muscle relaxation.

methocarbamol sucks... unless mixed with a benzo or an opiate, i find it has no significant effects whatsoever.... meprobamate, the main metabolite of carisprodol is ime very recreational... i would say 600mg carisprodol=800mg meprobamate (ball park figure)

fibromyalgia pain & fatigue

They all suck. I had to fight my pain management doctor to keep me on soma eventhough my insurance company won't cover it.

I have fibromyalgia, so I get really bad muscle pain. It works in relaxing the muscle, plus the side effect is a little high I get, without a feeling of addiction.

I also have fibromyalgia. The latest "thinking" is that the pain isn't in the muscles, it is coming from the brain. The "thinking' behind this is that they can't find anything wrong with the muscle tissue under a microscope, but they can find abnormal brain activity. In my experience, very few drugs help more than they hurt with fibromyalgia. Lyrica helped me the most, but knocks you out. I also take Xyrem, which helps me sleep...but also makes me dizzy and tired. Most physicians don't seem to like fibromyalgia patients because they can't just write a simple Rx and send them home (and I have excellent doctors!).

Sorry to be a bummer.