• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methocarbamol vs Carisoprodol (SOMA)

methocarbamol sucks, carisoprodol sucks, man i've literally have gotten better downer effects from Depakote.

^Carisprodol doesn't suck for many people, although it is a "it either works for you or it doesn't" kind of drug. Methocarbinol, yeah few would argue that one.

I like Soma, it's good with other opiates. It makes me feel pleasantly relaxed. I don't get a high from it or anything, just comfortable.

Soma is the best muscle relaxant out there. Pop a Vicodin & 1 Soma & you are on cruise control..............Flexeril sucks imo. My friend was in a car accident & her doctor gave her Flexeril, I took one & it knocked me out like a tranquilizer. Hated the feeling. Either go Soma or go home!

a neurologist gave me a rx for flexeril, worst 'high' ever, not only that but a single pill will make you feel like crap for a couple days. It didn't really tranquilized me just rather a uneasy unpleasant feeling. Not fun at all, it even sucks as the tranquilizer or relaxant it is meant to be. I have some Methocarbamol 750mg pills but haven't taken them so i can't comment on those, just figure they have to be better than cyclobenzaprine(flexeril).

Anyway, Soma is much better than methocarbamol, no way round that ;)

IMO......

Skelaxin (Metaxalone)<Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine; also what I'm Rx'ed)<Robaxin (Methocarbamol)<Soma (Carisopradol)

I'm on 30mg Flexeril/day; at first, it made me slightly drowsy, but not much at all and 30mg in one dose used to be okay in anxiety relief...

I've had skelaxin-FUCK THAT SHIT...it made me irritable, made my stomach do flip-flops and actually made me more tense...Soma's are the way to go...

I took like 4 robaxin and felt light for awhile . Somas are ridiculously over rated I took two and once I broke the wanting to sleep threshold it wore off. It's honestly like a sleeping pill.