• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your first time trying meth like??

These Chains, You Can Never Break Free From...

This is a story about a girl who never seemed to fit in. Starting at the age of 12. She grew up with divorced parents. For the majority she's always lived with her mother. Her mother married her step father when she was only 5. So he pretty much raised her. They were both alcoholics and got prescription pain medicine. Her step father stayed drunk and her mother was money hungry and sold pills. They fought constantly. He was also a stroke victim and lost most of his speech and mobility. Very difficult person to live with most of the time. While her mother is double bipolar and has multiple personality disorder. But she grew up in a nice house and neve had to do with out anything. But first and foremost money does NOT create happiness. So when she was 12 she kind of started rebelling. She smoked cigarettes and then started smoking Marijuana. So months went by and she turned 13. Over the summer of school being let out she met a girl. (She was a lesbian). They started dating. They became inseparable. They were always together. They started doing pills together. Oxycodone 30mg. Started off just for fun, then lead to a full blow addiction. Feining, stealing, craving, sickness, withdrawals. She started her freshman year of highschool. And in the middle of the year her and her girlfriend broke up. After all that time. She was devastated. Miserable. Broken. Depressed. Empty. So of course she started using even more heavily. Alcohol, with pills, with boxes, and weed. Hanging out with new people and a few points she came to the edge of overdosing at that point of lying in the backseat of a car who knows where with her head out the door begging for God to either kill her or help her overcome this. And that whole period of time her ex girlfriend continues to play with her and lead her on and breaking her heart multiple times. Finally she kept getting in trouble with school and home she got sent to a juvenile detention center, and then a group home that had a rehab center. She was gone for quite a long time. Multiple cycles of this and multiple facilities. When she finally got home for good she was 16. She stayed clean and sober and out of trouble for a year. Everything seemed to be improving. Then the storm came..her step dad of which she was very close to committed suicide, because of the alcohol, the stroke and being unable to communicate barely or live a normal life and obviously done with life. After that happened, she stayed strong as she could until her and her mother lost their house and everything they had because they couldn't afford it and moved. When they started getting on their feet she met a man. Didn't see him coming at all. She thought what she felt for her ex girlfriend was true love..but it was nothing compared to what she felt for this man. It was love at first sight. Head over heels in love. And she fell fast too. He was like 4 years older than her. They had lived in the same small town their wholes lives and somehow had never met. Their relationship moved very quickly. They moved in together maybe a month after they started dating. Everything was perfect. On in the relationship she talked him into doing a few pills with her every now and again which he never did before. So they did and everything was fine. Then they started doing them more often than not. She got pregnant and they stopped everything. 3 months in she had a miscarriage. They kind of fell apart then. Lost their apartment and moved in with their parents again. He started being really hateful, and bossy. She still would have walked the end of the earth for him though... nothing would ever change that. But she would stay with friends and somehow got around people using crystal meth. She never used it before. Swore she wouldnt. But of course she did. She snorted it. First time she fell in love with it. The feeling was unlike anything she ever felt before. Instant euphoria. On top of the world. Invincible. Happy. Content. Smart. Confident. Unstoppable. After that she was hooked. Hiding, and lying. Until one day she asked him to try it. Eventually it made her go into her own little world. Not caring about anyone or anything. She would sit on the couch for days in silence not eating or sleeping. Just drawing or picking at her face or playing with the dope or scraping bags.. She talked him into it and they started using together. Her more frequently though. So they moved in with a friend that only used occasionally. They both got factory jobs and started buying in large quantities and selling it at work and making a good profit. But she would sneak and use behind his back. He caught her one day and all hell broke loose. The law got called and when he opened the door he informed them she was doing dope. They found all of it and arrested her on possession of methamphetamine and paraphernalia charges. And he also had a warrant for some receiving charges. So they both went to jail. She bonded out a week later and went back to her mother's house. Got accepted into a court program for addicts. He was still in jail and eventually got bonded out. Awaiting sentence. They of course stayed together. She had to stay sober because of the program. He snuck behind her back and used pills. He started acting different, really distant and depressed. She would come home and he would be in the dark or just always dragging around. He apparently got into some other thieving trouble and was on the run. So he would come see her or she would meet him every chance she got. One night he came over and they made love and he sang songs to her and told her how much she meant to him and then he told her he was going to leave her house and go straight to turn himself in. He was only facing a year and probably would have gotten parole after 6 months. She wanted him to stay longer and make love one more time but he said he had to go. She of course got mad at him and she did take him to his truck and when he got out of the car he asked for a kiss and her stupidly saying no over being a little mad. He drove off. She followed him but he was driving so fast she lost him she looked everywhere she knew to go and even waited by the police station for an hour. She couldn't find him so she decided to go home and he would probably show up like he always did. She fell asleep and around 12 AM she got a phone call from her sister telling her that he had committed suicide. She broke down. Instantly fell to the floor and wheeped. After that she stayed sulking in the house for months on months isolating and lost all connections with the world besides the things she was required to do for the program. As time went by she slowing started getting out more. And life began again. Although he was always in her heart and mind, she had to keep living. About 10 months after he died she completed the program she was in. She had almost 2 years of sobriety. She had a full time job, a nice car she paid for, got her GED, a house she rented, she had real true friends, and was a active member in the community and the AA program, and she had just met someone that was very sweet and kind, who made her feel again. He also was a recovering meth addict. So they had common stories. But not even a week after she graduated the program the urge hit. She knew she could use with out having to get drug tested anymore or consequences. They got high together. And there went 2 years of sobriety. That goes to show you how addicting meth is. It destroyed your life forever. No matter how many programs or how much sobriety you get or what you work for and gain in life..the urge and addition is so strong that it is always there and never goes away. Very few people ever recover from a meth addiction. Please don't ever use meth or any drugs for that matter and please listen to someone's story so maybe it will impact you decision to not ruin your lives. And I know that's so cliche but drugs really do destroy you and everything along the way.

I said I just wanted to try it once , just to see what it feels like I fucken loved it

I did it for the first time with 2 stripper friends of my girlfriend at the time (also a stripper). It was late, they were off work and hanging out in pajamas, and one of them asked it we wanted to try tina. She cut us a couple of little lines, and after the first one I felt amazing. We immediately wanted to do another, she was nice and generous and let us do what we wanted, but she did warn us that it was strong and would keep us awake for hours, which it did, but I didn't ever feel crappy. It was really good quality, such a clean rush, but it also immediately made me extremely horny. The one who gave it to us was cute, kind of flirty and it only made it worse. I went to the bathroom and tried to rub one out really quick, but it wasn't happening. Left her place hours later, my girl was asleep at her place so I laid in bed next to her and jerked off until I finally came. Thankfully I didn't wake her up! It wasn't until a couple years later that I met some other people that did speed, and one night after a long party session I hooked up with a friend and finally got to experience speed sex with her (with a healthy bit of GHB as well). It was pretty vanilla, but definitely a fairly long, sweaty and intense session. That experience set a precedent of many speed-fueled sex adventures with other partners that were definitely NOT vanilla. Sex marathons, threesomes, making sex tapes, bondage, sex toys, sex in public, lots of good times. Speed will always be a sex drug for me, even though I rarely do it anymore.

I loved it. I hate to admit it but I really did. I was working out of town in Sandiego CA. Some hippie on the beach in a van was selling it, I took it back to my room and snorted my $10 worth. I stayed high almost all night. I called everyone I knew and talked so much my jaws hurt the next day. As I was coming down, I had to swallow my pride (which is huge for me) and ask our welder for $10 more loan. So, back to the beach I went, for another bag, no sleep that night...it was pretty wild. Problem is Latter I built up a resistance to it and $10 only lasted a half an hour instead of all night. I'd do it again if I could catch that $10 all night buzz again, but them days are long gone.

The first time I tried meth I was so young, 19, and naturally gorgeous in a way that only 19 year old girls are. I was all innocence mixed with curiosity about the world burning inside that I didn't understand. I met this man, oh my lord, he was so handsome I thought. He was 45 and lived in a mini mansion and just loved having me around. I loved being around him too. He showed me a world I hadn't ever seen before in my prim and proper upbringing. A murky world filled with strobe lights, sex swings and illicit activities. After about a month of me coming over he asked me to move in with him. Not long after I had moved in, his business partner showed up in the afternoon when "G" was on a run, and wouldn't be back until after midnight. I invited him in, and told him that G was away. He said he knew. Now, understand, G was handsome in a silver fox way, but his business partner, "B" was hot in the my panties are melting kind of way. So, I asked him what he was doing there. He said that he just wanted to make sure I wasn't lonely. Part of me was worried it was a trap, G was very possessive of me. Anyway, after some flirting and suggestive wordplay, B asked me if I want to smoke. I said sure lets go outside, But he told me we couldn't that he had something special, I still remember the way he looked at me when he asked, are you ready to go over the moon and chase the stars? So we went downstairs and drew the blinds. B held the bowl and lit it for me talking me through what to do. The first jolt went through me and I shivered from it. THIS was it. What I wanted. We smoked until I got so high I had to stop, B had somehow gotten my top off, although I didn't remember how. He pulled me onto his lap and traced patterns into my skin until I was practically creaming on his lap, but ready to smoke again. At this point, I would have fucked his belt buckle if I didn't think it would hurt. I was so horny! The second the bowl was empty I pounced and It was the best sex I had ever had at the time. After, we put our clothes back on and went back to smoking meth and sharing our life stories. G Walked in a little later, and I remember being scared, bc I didn't know how he would react to what we were doing. But he just held out his hand for the pipe and joined in. I could tell G was getting horny so I sat on his lap while we all steadily got higher and higher. I was horny again and G could tell, he just started stroking my clit in front of B! I knew I should care, but.... I didn't. when I felt a tongue replace the finger I was kissing G so I jumped in shock. B and G just looked at me, grinning. I was so. TOTALLY IN. We ended up fucking and smoking for several days, I was in heaven between the two men, higher than hell and just happy as could be. Come down came quick when Gs daughter, who graduated HS with me but I had no idea was his kid, walked on on me getting fucked from behind by her father, and sucking her fathers business partners cock. The party ended that day, but I have always remembered it!

Never wanted to touch it. Seemed.. Scary. Long story short, I liked this guy and he loved it. Offered it whenever we hung out but never pressured me. I was worried I'd get addicted of be "sweaty and lost" like he often was.. So I always said thank you, no.

At work one day and bored as hell, no work to do and no supervisors. He said he was going downstairs to smoke a bit and asked me to come with. I did. We snuck into the girls toilet, shut the door. He smoked. Offered me some. I was embarrassed I didn't know how, he said no problem, just inhale. I did. Twice. The rush was incredible. I was overwhelmed with the feeling of the drug and the chemistry we shared. We had incredible sex right where we stood - classy huh, toilet stall, but hey, felt right at the time.
Went back upstairs to work, was told not to start chatting to co-workers too much, did it anyway. He pulled me up, finished the shift and took me home. Made sure I was comfortable and ok. Don't remember a come down. That was 2003.

Since then, have had two periods of my life seriously addicted but somehow holding up a thin veneer of respectability. Job, bill paying.. Skin picking to horrid HORRID extents.. Feeling insane and disgusting, like nothing could or would make me happy again (nor feeling I deserved it) unless I had that glass pipe in my hand. Hit rock bottom and only due to lack of cash or lack of supply did I sober up. I'm not an idiot, it certainly wasn't my own willpower.

Now. I'm sliding back into it again. No. I lie. I've slid. Sitting here on the comedown, dreaming of the high (which is never, ever as good again if I'm honest) and kicking myself. I said last week (and the week before, and the week before and the one before that too) no more. But I always find a way. It's just.. So fun.. I'm so motivated and switched on and I feel confident and content and all the "sad" goes away. But ultimately, one hit is never enough.

I'm "proud" I brush and floss constantly, drink loads of water, wash my face and avoid the mirror and its temptation to pick. I look fine. As if that's something to be proud of when the inside, my mind, is utter rubbish.

Sorry for the ramble. I thank you for reading because writing was cathartic, in a way. If I could do it all again.. I'd still smoke it that day. All I would change is myself, and my constant need for something... More. Yawn. Having a drink and a cigarette. Reading your posts and taking comfort that here on Bluelight, we can share this and fingers crossed, all find the sweet spot - whether that's high occasionally, high never - where we're happy enough in ourselves that we can resist the lure.

Much love to you all.

Last edited:
First time I tried meth, I had no idea what it was. I had never smoked even pot. I was passed a huge pipe and though I knew it couldn't be a good thing, I tried it anyways. Apparently, this was top of the line Ice. I had the biggest rush and euphoria of my entire life. I'll never forget the way my heart sped up. I thought to myself, "I don't know what this is, but I like it."

YES, one can get addicted the first time using. So, fast forward 10 years later and I've been on and off glass. More off than on. I've learned to pace myself and don't get tweaked out or hang around tweakers. I smoke kush with it and for me, that's a good combo.

For the record, I still have all my teeth, nice skin, good muscle tone, oh yeah and my own home, vehicles and the norms of society.

Best way to describe my first time with that slut Tina is fucking insanity. Kept blasting her and she had me going wild for a few days before i crashed worst than ever before and found out 1st hand how bad and angry and depressed at the same time i can become. Since then i only ever had one other bender with the stuff and other than that ill limit my use to no longer than a day or 2 and usually onky do it maybe once a year.

I don't really count this, cause at the time I had no idea what I was doing & it sucked, but...
Was hella young, on runaway. Met some fat ass dealer who let me crash. I had been smoking weed all day & I just wanted to sleep. Homey was like "Wanna hit this?" Me being young & dumb, i didn't even ask what is was. Could not hit it right for the life of me, barely got a good puff. Didn't get the "high" everyone talks about. I just got itchy, horny and could not sleep for another 9 hours. I definitely want to try it again though.

I've tried meth both orally in high dosages and intranasally. I even have access to Desoxy albeit I never went out of my way to get. For me the come up was like a mix and strong MDMA and cocaine at the same time and it lasted for a good 1-2 hours.....The only thing I didn't like was how long if kept you awake, the sinus damage, and the month long withdrawal of dopamine depletion.

Overtime I have access to powdered substances I treat them like cocaine and compulsively redose and redone...Obviously, for drugs like K and Meth it's only a downhill spiral..

I'll stick with my Adderall

Stayed up shooting it alll night, had went to go get some rigs from a dealer & this guy was buggin me that stole on my other friends pills so on the second day I was hiding in the bathroom because that guy was bugging trying to sell me stuff that he had stolen and I kinda just hit the gas and knocked him down(lol), then he showed back up and I was hiding in the bathroom and my friend had a gun and another peroson was driving him off but he had tried to steal again so friend got a loaded gun, shot it towards him, and they went flying off. I was in the bathroom getting ready for work(also hiding from the guy I ran over with my truck, though I don't think he remembered anyway's,takes a lot of xanax) then I went to work.
You ran over this dude and spend the remainder of your high locked inside a bathroom? Methamphetamine is helluva drug.

I was 16 when I first tried it. I was a punk rock, dirty train rider. I was in Mississippi trying to hitch a ride to the train yard across town. This guy in a pick up truck with a bunch of weird random shit in the back picked me up. Its him and his 2 year old son. His son was blind. He kept talking about his miracle child and God. I am a thickheaded atheist so I zoned out til we got to the train yard. I thank him profusely and hop out. He says "here take this" and hands me a medium sized little square drug baggy. I threw it in my pocket and thanked him...thinking it was weed since I get a lot of that on the road. So I get to the train yard, find where I need to be to catch my train and get comfy. I pull out what dude gave me and see it most def is not weed. Super big smoky white shards..at least 2gms. I didnt know what I was doing, had only heard stories from friends of mine that tweaked. So I unscrew and break a light bulb from the yard office, find an old burger king straw and have a shitty purple crack lighter. Alright. So I didnt know you werent supposed to hold your breath..All I knew was melt it and twist. I did my best. 20min later my trains comes pulling up going about 10mph. I jump on with my meth, my dog and myself. I was riding a grainer with a foxhole. So i cimbed inside the fox hole and continued smoking..and smoking...andddd smoking. About half the bag is gone at this point. I finally crawl out and its pitch black, train is going at least 45mph and I "think" Im not high at all. I tell myaelf I do t feel it right as I start to see cop lights and fashlights next to the train. I hide in my foxhole and keep smoking since "I dont feel it". Sun starts coming up and Im convinced people are following the train to pull me off. So I get off, dog and meth in tow. I am in a heavily wooded area of Jackson MI, I kinda chill out in the wooda and pull out my very loved light bulb. Thats when my crack lighter breaks..completely. Have no fear, Mguyver is here! I proceed to build a small piling of very dry dead leaves, and light a fire with only a tazer gun and some Off bug spray. I was on my hands and knees twisting my dirty train yard lightbulb over some burning embers. Yea...I wasnt high. I finished the roughly 2 gms in under 24hours. Needless to say I did not sleep for 5 days. I was so miserable and sweaty and fiending. I drank 2 half gallons of bottom shelf whiskey ( was a raging alcoholic young lady then) and still couldnt go to sleep. I organized my dogs food and played banjo for 13 hrs straight.That was the only binge Ive been on...at least with meth. Now Im 23, a heroin habit almost weighing more than me...I had a couple good years with crack..always liked that more than meth.

The first time I had good methamphetamine, it was some high-grade crystal d-methamp. I did a ~70mg shot and was completely blown away by the euphoric rush and the body-orgasm was reminiscent of IV heroin or MDMA (which I never thought any rush would come close to a fat shot of fire dope). The lasting peak of the high was comparable to the smooth stimulation of d-amphetamine and the empathogenic euphoria of MDMA, although much more hedonistic.

I tried it, and thought it was underwhelming. Then I proceeded to binge like an idiot until my heart was racing and I eventually heard strangers in my house. When I gave into it and took a quick scared shitless peek in the bathroom for them I knew the party was over, and knocked myself out with GBL.

first time i did meth I shot it...shards...maybe 3 points...i coughed alot after rushing, then ran outside at 3 a.m and was offered doughnuts by a local church group that goes around the downtown eastside (ghetto) and hands out free food....So i grabbed the entire box and then proceeded to throw the doughnuts at them laughing hysterically the whole time...didnt really like though!

Smoked- a few tingles but no high, got energized, sociable etc.

I didn't touch it again for 3 years until a couple months ago and used it orally once a week before work. Frustrated that I wasn't getting a high I turned to smoking and other than a few brief tingles it still doesn't get me high. :!