• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin - New Experience - My 1st time with the needle.

Never tried H or IV'd anything before but this report sounds yummy. The highest I ever got off of an opiate was when I would rail oxy80's and I can't imagine any more euphoria than that. Good descriptive report.

Wow. I don't want to sound offensive but that's situation sounds fucking horrible. In a car ? old sock as filter ? Creepy junkie kissing wound ? I am so glad Opiates have zero appeal to me what so ever.

I hope you come clean. Drugs are much better when there treated as a break from routine rather then becoming routine but unfortunately it seems like that's impossible with Opiates.

I hope that things are getting better for you. It was so hard to hear how you described how much you enjoyed your first time. Because in a nutshell thats how it is. You use for the first time knowingly or unknowingly which was my case and you feel like you have never felt before. Its hard to think that someone like your creepy friend or the person that first gave me dope would ever want anyone to ever be in the situation they are in in at a time when being addicted to this garbage. But the truth is it makes them fell better that someone else is at a low as low as they are. Thinking back i can not believe i ever gave some to my beautiful girlfriend at the time. I ruined her and myself. And even tho now i am clean "on subs" now it ruined everything. Its hard for me to just type out what i want to say but what i am saying is please don't ruin what you have get all the help you need before you ruin your life like i did.

I am glad to see that you guys are disgusted in my report.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. It's fucken heroin folks.

This is what is happening out there in the streets.

I know for a fact that there are still addicts out there right now shooting up toilet water with blunt syringes that couldn't even pop a balloon.
Most junkies could care less about safety.

It is not a fairytale rock star life.
It's called junk, it is supposed to be trashy.

To know that I have grossed out a few of you guys makes me glad. I want for people to learn from my degrading experience, and think twice before trying heroin.

Everyday I wake up in regret.

I have the personality to go against everything anyone ever tells me.
I have to learn from my own mistakes.

A girl I use to date was exactly like you. She use to do the opposite of what everyone expected or wanted her to do, especially her parents.

Nice report by the way, some people make heroin seem glamorous but you kept it real, you gave us the exciting part & you added the reality of what happens when you get hooked.

^I'm sorry but your post really arn't helping anything...

Good trip report. I've always been a snorter, for the past 6 or so years. I feel that once somone picks up a needle there fucked.

Good luck with the suboxone macbrown, you'll feel better soon.

I feel just like you about when someone picks up a needle. I never did heroin but if I ever did, I would start with snorting & once the snorting didnt work, I would move onto something else instead of picking up the needle. I hate needles & I just cant see it. Oxy 80's for me after heroin didnt work anymore threw the nose.

That first time... You got me shaking I remember it just like that.. Now reading it makes me shake and cringe. Blood creeps me out.

I feel just like you about when someone picks up a needle. I never did heroin but if I ever did, I would start with snorting & once the snorting didnt work, I would move onto something else instead of picking up the needle. I hate needles & I just cant see it. Oxy 80's for me after heroin didnt work anymore threw the nose.

I don't mind syringes. I think they are one of the most effective ways to take a drug.

But I have never, ever plunged a needle full of smack into my veins. I've insufflated it, although I always felt 'safer' insufflating morphine, to be assured of the quality and purity. Snorting oxys or eating oxys always made me itch, actually every clinical opiate outside morphine and dilaudid has made me itch, hate it. Opiates are way too addictive either way. Although I never found myself addicted. But then I was always a speed freak.

I think if one must use drugs, entheogens and recreational mind expanding/enhancing drugs are where it's at.

Heroin and similar drugs of abuse? Fool's gold.

Just realize what you got into mate... Shooting up isn't bullshit. It's no game. You don't try it once and walk away. Once turns into just once more which turns into more and more until your lost in your addiction and begin to lose yourself....

Never use someones dirty shoe sting as a filter,so muchbacteria..also bleach doent get rid of hep c...good luck

I know for a fact that there are still addicts out there right now shooting up toilet water with blunt syringes that couldn't even pop a balloon.

To know that I have grossed out a few of you guys makes me glad. I want for people to learn from my degrading experience, and think twice before trying heroin.

Good. You have to post the truth about it! Agree.

Never use someones dirty shoe sting as a filter,so muchbacteria..also bleach doent get rid of hep c...good luck

You can get hepatitis C by snorting coke or heroin with the same note someone used before. Imagine the same tube.

I'm surprised your arm didn't fall off. Sharing needles and filtering with dirty shoe string bits. GROSS if your going to iv At least be clean about it. Like that's directly into our blood stream

The OP hasn't been active on bluelight since 2012. I doubt any of this wisdom is reaching her.

True. Most current, and former IV drug addicts I have met do share needles since when they want to get high and there's the choice of not getting high, and going out and exchanging used IVs for new ones, or going out and buying new IVs instead of getting high the drug and getting high come first always before safety.

1. You went to the supermarket but didn't go to a pharmacy to get clean rigs? It's $5 at most for 10.

2. Sock as a filter? The filter is the most important piece right after a clean needle.

3. You need to practice safer and more hygienic method of administration if you're going to continue administering heroin, or any drug for that matter, via i.v.

4. Stop now before you get seriously addicted. it's not fun, believe me. Hands down the best and the absolute worst thing I've ever done to myself.