• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids vicodin IP 109? recreational value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryptanite

Bluelighter
I got a bunches of these but I don't know about them, I usually just take like M357 or usual vicodin, I looked it up it says its 5mg/325mg so i guess there just like the 500mgs of vicodin hydrocodone wise? but has any1 taken them? I dont wanna get them unless I know that I can get something off of them,

slo a dose question, when it comes to vicodin for me it takes a lot to get were I want, like I usually take a good 7 500mgs, 3 1/2 then after ciggerette 3 1/2 more, but I talk to other folks and they say they get a good high off like 2 500's??? is there a better way I can take these? snorting? parachuting? u know etc. I just swallow em,

also I am not a heavy opiate user I have a sumwhat tolerance but its been a good month maybe 2 since iv taken vicodin, codiene here and there, I like them but I really dont want to get addicted and cant deal with withdrawl,

all help greatly appreciated !! Thank you!

they suck if your looking to get a good high
theyre amazing if you wanna take a big napp

you should take em if your stressed or need to fall asleep.
they relax and work as a sleep aid for me
but nothing more or better

if you wanna get a really good high id take OC
or anything stronger.
cause doctors hand vicodin out like candy now a days.

ok i see are you taking about these types of vicodin? or vicodin in general? I like vicodin thats not really the problem I was wondering about these specific types.

Just want to clarify...those have 5mg of hydrocodone in them, the 500 (or 325...larger number basically) is the amount of acetaminophen. 5mg of hydrocodone is 5mg of hydrocodone regardless of the amount of APAP in the pill.

Certainly recreational if you take enough.

The only (safe) roa is oral, and consider the amount of apap you'll be taking.

Please do a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.