• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best drugs that make you more outgoing and less nervous

Heroin.. MDMA.. Amphetamine.. the right amount of pot

those have worked for me

Anything I do when i,m not around people to me is a complete waste.

there's your problem right there, its fun being on your own.

fuck other people, I'm 43 and i have probably got 4 people I would consider as true friends.

You will find as you get older, that having yourself as one of your best friends will be necessary to stay sane in a world full of idiots.

So work on your own shit, dont worry about anyone else s.

Chin up son, its gets better as you get older, but to get there you will have to hang tight and find a way to enjoy the ride.

Take some ,mushrooms, sit on a beach, and have a merry xmas mate.

StaySedated, your having to get off the benzos? How come?

because my record label, band, and manager is making me due to the fact that i'm going to rehearsal and onstage on massive amounts of benzos and alcohol after a day of amphetamine usuage.

i'm going to have to quit amphetamines as well even for ADHD because the comedowns(which i'm unusually sensitive to :!) will very likely lead to a relapse on the downers.

in order to stay in the seven figure contract my label and i have, i have to get off benzos so i won't be a train wreck while playing.

tapering isn't so bad though, my doctor gave me Depakote(in which i made a thread about how helpful it is) to combat effects of tapering and its working quite well. i can sleep and not have anxiety with Depakote, it really is a godsend.

also Depakote strangely a lot feels like gabapentin and pregabalin, which is nice. :D

Oxycodone is mildly stimulating in some ways for me, increases social interaction/less anxiety. Tolerance/addiction will happen with excessive use
Dexedrine/adderall/amp is also able to do what you ask however it loses effect as use increases
lastly benzos, namely diazepam(Valium) could help with anxiety without too much sedation and will last long
and of course weed

Honestly therapy and willpower are the best chances you have the rest may work but they're all fleeting

Stimulants can make you pretty outgoing, but it takes power to counteract the nervousness, so use in low doses. Actually I recommend not using stims altogether. Perhaps a low-dose combo of some kind?
Alcohol will make you less nervous but will make you less outgoing in other ways.
Benzos will reduce your nervousness but decrease your outgoingness even more than alcohol.
Acid will just be weird.
If you wanna go the recreational way, LOW-dose, few-times use of MDMA is a pleasant possiblity.

because my record label, band, and manager is making me due to the fact that i'm going to rehearsal and onstage on massive amounts of benzos and alcohol after a day of amphetamine usuage.

i'm going to have to quit amphetamines as well even for ADHD because the comedowns(which i'm unusually sensitive to :!) will very likely lead to a relapse on the downers.

in order to stay in the seven figure contract my label and i have, i have to get off benzos so i won't be a train wreck while playing.

tapering isn't so bad though, my doctor gave me Depakote(in which i made a thread about how helpful it is) to combat effects of tapering and its working quite well. i can sleep and not have anxiety with Depakote, it really is a godsend.

also Depakote strangely a lot feels like gabapentin and pregabalin, which is nice. :D

Well I wish you the best and hope that it works out. Hopefully the Depakote continues to help. Isn't that for bipolar though? I was on it and became a mess. How are you tapering from the benzos? With diazepam?

If you have no tolerances how about 30mg amp/addy along with either .5mg xanax/1mg clonazepam/10mg diazepam. Whichever benzos u choose is really based on which helps you most, also the time you dose with the benzos and the amps depend on your preference. You can wait till the crash/comedown or dose at stems peak or coadminister benzos with amp, its really a matter of personal preference

definately cocaine and a bit of alcohol imo/ime
benzos can help some, especially the non sedating ones...
MDMA in its own special somewhat psychadelic way makes it easier to share your feelings, you also get loved up

it really depends on personal taste tho

definately cocaine and a bit of alcohol imo/ime
benzos can help some, especially the non sedating ones...
MDMA in its own special somewhat psychadelic way makes it easier to share your feelings, you also get loved up

it really depends on personal taste tho

How are you phatass? Have the benzos been helping with your sleep? I remember you saying all the meds you were on for insomnia and the list was BIG. You helped me out with your milk thread, I started drinking a glass before going to bed it actually works!

Well I wish you the best and hope that it works out. Hopefully the Depakote continues to help. Isn't that for bipolar though? I was on it and became a mess. How are you tapering from the benzos? With diazepam?

well first i'm have to get off the temazepam, then taper the clonazepam down to a lower dose, then move to diazepam and taper down from there.

and(strangely) thanks to Depakote, it seems like its going to be smooth and easy.

In order of effectiveness

For true anxiety/uncomfortability:

Benzos/Barbs
Stronger Opiates
Alcohol

For anxiety for the purpose of socializing:

Amphetamines (especially MDMA)
Oxycodone (other strong opiates aren't near as social)
Alcohol
Benzos/Barbs

if i take 5mg of vicodin for social anxiety at 8am when will it wear off?

It is only gonna cover you for like 2-3 hours. Also, sometimes people get moody and agitated when they are coming down off of opiates. I found this to be true mostly with oxycodone, but sometime hydrocodone as well.

It is only gonna cover you for like 2-3 hours. Also, sometimes people get moody and agitated when they are coming down off of opiates. I found this to be true mostly with oxycodone, but sometime hydrocodone as well.

And when coming down from MDMA after a 3-4 hour roll you become incredibly depressed. Coming down from benzodiazepines can make you agitated. Coming down from amphetamines makes you tired and sometimes depressed. There is always consequences for using any drug.

Although with benzodiazepines you can just continue to redose all day to keep the effects going before you go to sleep. But if you continue to do this for days you'll become tolerant. Thing with benzos is they can make you moody even when on them.

low dose opiate like hydrocodone 10-15mg plus resonable amount of alcohol. have to know my limits though constantly reminding myself... hope you find the combo thats right for you bud! social anxiety is a mother fucka.

I personally have found that low doses of mushrooms or 2c-i make me very sociable and put me in an "on" mood where I think quickly and make people laugh their anuses (ani?) off.

Other drugs, like opiates and cocaine, make it so i can't shut the fuck up, but don't enliven the conversation.

And oddly, for me, benzo's don't have any effect on my sociability. if anything, they make me tired and less talkative.

not that you have access to it, but I once got some mandrax (quaalude pills) and those buggers were the BEST at helping me talk to new people. I felt like a king.

I found that hydrocodone, oxycodone, and tramadol made me very socialable and motivated. Although this only lasted for 2 or 3 months. I am usually pretty quiet until I get to know someone, but when I was on opiates I had the confidence to talk to anyone. I had the confidence
To confront my boss about how I was not satisfied with my raise since I was working 15-18hrs a day. It also gave me the confidence to ask the two hottest girls at my work on dates. Made work GREAT. I wouldnt want to leave until I was starting to lose the effects (8-10) hrs after dozing. But like I said, this was only a temporary solution to my social anxiety.

I found that hydrocodone, oxycodone, and tramadol made me very socialable and motivated. Although this only lasted for 2 or 3 months. I am usually pretty quiet until I get to know someone, but when I was on opiates I had the confidence to talk to anyone. I had the confidence
To confront my boss about how I was not satisfied with my raise since I was working 15-18hrs a day. It also gave me the confidence to ask the two hottest girls at my work on dates. Made work GREAT. I wouldnt want to leave until I was starting to lose the effects (8-10) hrs after dozing. But like I said, this was only a temporary solution to my social anxiety.

lol ok cool. Im planning on taking some hydrocodone cause there is this girl i want to ask out and im a complete pussy. haha