• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best drugs that make you more outgoing and less nervous

First and foremost MDMA after that any combo of opiates and speed. Oxymorphone and Adderal....Heroine and Meth......Oxy and Conserta.......could go on and on with those combos.

opiates are number one for the creation in social butterfly's. your happy, outgoing, chill and relaxed. i feel like i look great and dont care about what that/those people im chillin with think. no anxiety what so ever, like everythings perfect. like (oxy's, morphine, opahna, hydro's, heroin and shit) but they have a BADD withdrawl process.

amphetamines like adderall also create the social butterfly's. but it seems like a more "on edge, cant wait to go do something without feeling anxious" kind of feeling rather than what the opiate does with no anxiousness.

hope this helps

Do you want to take drugs recreationally, or to function ?
They can get in the way of each other.

If you take drugs your brain will function differently. No wonder you'll have trouble with behaviour or therapy (formal or otherwise).

Some kind of therapy (maybe you can learn to function differently on your own) is probably best. Not drugs. Taking an opiate may help you right here and now, but on the long run it messes with you.

Anyway, about drugs: SSRIs and certain other antidepressants, buspar, Neurontin/Lyrica. Withdrawing from SSRIs can be a major pain (and I don't think they are safe when you are 'too young', when your brain is still developing), Neurontin and Lyrica have major tolerance/withdrawal issues.

Benzodiazepines: only suitable for short term (anxiety: up to a few months for most people) or infrequent use. My advice: stay away from the Xanax. Hydroxyzine may work.

I'm sure there is more.

Although I doubt a doctor would prescribe you these drugs if he knew you were taking opiates recreationally. It's not safe either.

Im planning on taking 1 5mg pill every once in awhile cuz i heard thats all you need for social anxiety. im not planning on taking it every week.

even though if it works so good i could see myself wanting to do it all the time but i pretty much know i cant do that or else

and i have complete 0 tolerance

opiates make me very outgoing with people im comfortable around.
xanax will make me very very outgoing and say shit to strangers and even family i would never say to them sober lol. so low dose of xanax or benzos for more of an outgoing friendly and calm mood, opies to be chilled buzzed and talkative. i have yearrsss of experience in both substances.

-chiinawhiite

Oxycodone is amazing for anxiety. But there are consequences like addiction so its not a solution.

oxycodone gives me 2x anxiety up the ass when it wears off compared to coming off of 85% other opioids..

amphetamines dextro and meth inparticular but only for a certain amount of time.

Benzos and I heard lyrica is great

Mdxx drugs are best for social events. Anything else besides a small dose of benzos is useless. Opiates are OK but its like benzos. Not too much.

Phenibut works wonders,it`s a nootropic drug so it will also help with cognitive function,it truely is wonderful for what your describing,it doesn`t get you high,you don`t even really feel it.

But don`t do it for more than three days as tolerance builds quick and if you get a habit with it,it is a nightmare to get off of,literally days and days of no sleep.

I always found tramadol to be superb for this purpose, probably due to the SSRI effects of the drug. Say between 50 and 150mg though, otherwise the opioid effects will become too strong and you'll be sedated.

If you don't want to be too sedated than take an amphetamine like dextroamphetamine.

At the right dose Lyrica is a great option. Although it can sedate you, to a certain extent. Not always.

Oxycodone is probably one of the least sedating opiates which is why I recommend it. Sedating and euphoric. Don't take it all the time though. Addiction isn't fun.

oxycodone withdrawl in my opinion is so much more intense and worse then heroin, it may not last as long as heroin W/d, i BELIEVE, bu its horrible, and the short half life, id dose oxycontin IV a,d end up feeling WD later that day, not good for daily use

This is one of the reasons I started doing opiates. I was desperate to find something that would allow me to be more confident, outgoing, less nervous and all around sociable. I tried finding it through small doses of LSD daily, and that was pretty hit or miss. You never knew what you were going to get. And as a construction worker/laborer, it did not suffice. I tried lots of different hallucinagens(sp) benzos, uppers, all that. But it was opiates that prevailed as the end all, be all wonder medicine for me.

It was great for years, and still is. IF I can afford them. And since I moved to another state, all opiates over here are very expensive. It seems the only affordable drug is Meth. And I have no need for it. So now I can't afford my (medicine) anymore. Pods used to be a viable option, but they too are expensive now.

And discovering the needle transformed my need for opiates from a medicine, to a drug just to get a rush, to get high. And this can be dangerous. Pretty much you will never find what you are truly looking for. And if you do. It will be temporary.

And if you do find permanent relief somehow.........Then Damn You. j/k

i was very outgoing when taking mainly oxy....i also loved conversations at the store i worked at...very boring, low volume of shoppers, but it made time fly

honestly, don't use drugs to try and correct big issues in your life such as this, that's a dangerous game