Bluelight

Thread: Best drugs that make you more outgoing and less nervous

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Best drugs that make you more outgoing and less nervous 
    other than alcohol

2. Collapse Details

If you attempt to find a substance that makes you more outgoing and less nervous, that substance will only provide such effects temporarily. In the end, you will return to your usual self. You may, in fact, become dependent on that substance to feel as though you can function socially. This may cause you many problems.

Have you considered therapy or joining a local group centered around a hobby that you might enjoy so that you may meet others with similar interests? How about taking non-credit courses at a local community college?

OK, so you don't want to hear any of that, so you want a recommendation for a substance that will temporarily accomplish what you wish? MDMA would likely do this for you. Cocaine may do so as well. MDPV may even help you out. Mephedrone might even get you there. Of course, there are big negatives to all of these, and there are no negatives to joining local groups that are centered around hobbies or other interests you hold apart from perhaps some minor embarrassment. Marijuana might even do it for some people.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Methadone84 View Post
    other than alcohol
    Lol.

Any of the B's will deal with anxiety. Benzos barbs and booze.

4. Collapse Details

SSRIS-used to treat anxiety, depression, social anxiety, and OCD

Only problem is they take a several weeks to start feeling the effects but they aren't temporary highs followed by a crash like the drugs listed above.

5. Collapse Details

For me, MDMA and opiates are the most effective for reducing social anxiety and boosting confidence. After a low dose of opiates I'm able to maintain eye contact, speak more clearly and confidently and start conversations in a group of people--something no Aspie (person with Asperger's syndrome) takes for granted.

That said, both drugs can cause serious side effects and should not be taken lightly, especially by people with mental health conditions. They are not a permanent solution and only treat the physiological aspects of anxiety, not the long-held psychological causes, genetic components or environmental triggers. It's up to you to work through those on a daily basis.

6. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Support
    Opiates make me extremely social, particularly hydrocodone (back when I could actually still get high from it).

7. Collapse Details

NBOMe-Mescaline or MDMA make me way chatty, most other substances I stay quiet and keep to myself, including alcohol.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy723 View Post
    Opiates make me extremely social, particularly hydrocodone (back when I could actually still get high from it).
    Sick. just so happens ive got some

9. Collapse Details

drugs that make me more outgoing, less shy, more social, fall along opiates, amphetamines, MDMA..prolongued use of speed/mdma does the complete opposite to ur outgoing and less nervous, opiatesm but if u get close to a girl, ur gonn ahave to worry bout a limp dick if taking opiates! i was a social butterfly on opiates

10. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Support
    Quote Originally Posted by opiatekrzy View Post
    ur outgoing and less nervous, opiatesm but if u get close to a girl, ur gonn ahave to worry bout a limp dick if taking opiates! i was a social butterfly on opiates
    Well just as long as you don't take too high of an opiate dose, you should be able to last forever in bed. Vicodin is great for sex because it makes you social, but isn't a heavy opiate like morphine or heroin so you can still F.

11. Collapse Details

Phenibut.

12. Collapse Details

MDMA, mephedrone, benzos

13. Collapse Details

adderall def. helps me... but the heart anxiety and irritability it often provokes is annoying (mostly in higher doses). everything is not without side effects unfortunately.

14. Collapse Details

Certain stimualants, for a short time until you get paranoid. Opiates and Benzo's do it for most people. I never have had a problem myself talking to people or being socialble, in fact I'm the opposite, especially in a state I'm visitng, no one knows my past or judges me based on it when I leave my area. I can easily "read" a stranger, mostly older 40-60 year old people and tell if they are cool. guess that comes from growing up around older people in the "drug scene" like family and thier freinds.
    I can relate to those my age or older very easily normally, and if I am on opaites or Xanax or something like that, then I approach strangers in other states I visit to just BS, and often end up getting a free buzz that way or offered some kinda drugs..lol.
    I am told by some that I have a dope radar in my head ,becasue I seem to always make friends or whatever with people that turn out to be weed smokers, speed users, opiate users, etc. in a state I visit for the first time or 2nd and I meet someone and 1/2 hour later I am getting high by them and usually getting offered some drug..lol.It's both cool and a curse(if I am trying to avoid drugs it's a curse almost..lol).

15. Collapse Details

Opiates for me. I am much more engaged in conversation, much more open (although not overly so like alcohol would do), and probably a much more likable person.

People always think I am high when I am sober. People always think I am sober when I am on opiates.

16. Collapse Details

so 5mg of vicodin only i should take?

17. Collapse Details

This topic seems pretty pathetic when i think about it.
    Last edited by Methadone84; 09-05-2011 at 06:32.

18. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Lyrica 300-450mg

Great for social/generalized anxiety

To compliment it even better add some Klonopin. The two have snergy. Although the Klonopin can be physically addictive. Not so much Lyrica.

19. Collapse Details

Yes 5-15 mgs of Vic depending on tolerance.

But be careful as stated above tolerance will build and you will be needing it just to feel normal...
    ^ won't necessarily happen with vicoden but that usually leads to other things down the road

20. Collapse Details

MDMA, opiates, GABAergics(benzos, barbs, quaaludes, GHB/GBL, etc), (perhaps)amphetamine combined with an opiate or benzo/barb/other strong GABAergic...

be careful with the GABAergics, now i'm having to get off them. benzos and barbs are addictive little motherfuckers.

21. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Quote Originally Posted by StaySedated View Post
    be careful with the GABAergics, now i'm having to get off them. benzos and barbs are addictive little motherfuckers.
    StaySedated, your having to get off the benzos? How come?

22. Collapse Details

Heroin.. MDMA.. Amphetamine.. the right amount of pot

those have worked for me

23. Collapse Details

mushrooms

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Methadone84 View Post
    Anything I do when i,m not around people to me is a complete waste.

there's your problem right there, its fun being on your own.

fuck other people, I'm 43 and i have probably got 4 people I would consider as true friends.

You will find as you get older, that having yourself as one of your best friends will be necessary to stay sane in a world full of idiots.

So work on your own shit, dont worry about anyone else s.

Chin up son, its gets better as you get older, but to get there you will have to hang tight and find a way to enjoy the ride.

Take some ,mushrooms, sit on a beach, and have a merry xmas mate.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by K'd-OUT-in-AZ View Post
    StaySedated, your having to get off the benzos? How come?
    because my record label, band, and manager is making me due to the fact that i'm going to rehearsal and onstage on massive amounts of benzos and alcohol after a day of amphetamine usuage.

i'm going to have to quit amphetamines as well even for ADHD because the comedowns(which i'm unusually sensitive to ) will very likely lead to a relapse on the downers.

in order to stay in the seven figure contract my label and i have, i have to get off benzos so i won't be a train wreck while playing.

tapering isn't so bad though, my doctor gave me Depakote(in which i made a thread about how helpful it is) to combat effects of tapering and its working quite well. i can sleep and not have anxiety with Depakote, it really is a godsend.

also Depakote strangely a lot feels like gabapentin and pregabalin, which is nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast