• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine- A safe drug?

Just don't take that last article post as the gospel and perhaps with a pinch of salt. I'm not saying its inncorrect I'm just saying there doesn't seem to be much evidence to back it up otherwise, then again there isnt much evidence to say for the case either way so.. meh.
You are taking a risk no matter what you do, I guess its important to see how big that risk is, but everything in moderation. Once again reinforcing the whole dosage/repeat usage type statement.

KEVIL - have a quick re-read of fat tony's post and then analyse what you wrote.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

hey all,
I know SFA about K, having intentionally never tried it myself, however I feel the need to inform you that an associate of my was rushed to hospital on sunday night after consuming a large quantity of K within a period of 2 hours.
I have little knowledge of exactly how much he had but it was enough to keep him in hospital over-night. The fact that he was using K as a chaser to his extreme consumption of E and whizz over the weekend probably had something to do with his hospitalisation.
silly boys. when will they understand personal limitations??
------------------
ad summam virtutem
~reach for the highest stars~