• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how much lyrica...?

i need to ask for some more i only have 12.5mg diazepam left!! i punched the wall coz i was pissied with the doc and my knuckles r bleeping lol... nearly got kicked out of rehab for the second time.... it's hard here to "squirrel" away lyrica, coz i take it in front of the nurse....8) but i'll try later 450mg

Yuck! I was prescribed lyrica for my fibromyalgia and I hated the way it made me feel. As of right now its the only FDA approved treatment for fibromyalgia, and I can't take it.

^^that sucks.. it helps for anxiety though... have you tried "gabapentin"?

i need to ask for some more i only have 12.5mg diazepam left!! i punched the wall coz i was pissied with the doc and my knuckles r bleeping lol... nearly got kicked out of rehab for the second time.... it's hard here to "squirrel" away lyrica, coz i take it in front of the nurse....8) but i'll try later 450mg

Now there you go. I've talked to two people on this site (newbies to Lyrica) over private messages and both got real fucked from 450mg, the perfect dose. One of them wasn't getting anything from 300mg so took another 150mg but all of a sudden like 5 minutes later she begun to feel the 300mg but felt great at 450mg.

Unless your sensitive, which is always possible, you never know, I think 450mg is the perfect dose. Maybe you might want to take 300mg and then wait another 45 minutes and then take another 150mg if you feel you need it. Just a suggestion.

i was put on lyrica for PTSD after i almost got killed in a car accident, wouldnt give me xanax cuz of my history at the time, and 75mg got me feeling buzzed...im just sensisitve to it, be careful ppl, the buzz can be very uncomfortable if taken too much, and may feel real hungover the next day

i was put on lyrica for PTSD after i almost got killed in a car accident, wouldnt give me xanax cuz of my history at the time, and 75mg got me feeling buzzed...im just sensisitve to it, be careful ppl, the buzz can be very uncomfortable if taken too much, and may feel real hungover the next day

You will be very surprised how fast this goes away.

For me, it was within days...

Not a very reliable drug to get high on...
Fast tolerance development and long breaks to get the fun back. This is what lyrica is all about.
Therapeutic, with just a very small window of fun.

You will be very surprised how fast this goes away.

For me, it was within days...

Not a very reliable drug to get high on...
Fast tolerance development and long breaks to get the fun back. This is what lyrica is all about.
Therapeutic, with just a very small window of fun.

Yes tolerance increases quickly but I wouldn't say just in a few days. For me, maybe a month. Of course I was still upping the dose but I did great at 450mg for about a month. Breaks are necessary if you want the magic back. There is not just a very small window of fun, it can be very fun for awhile. And yes, it is very therapeutic. Very effective for pain from Fibromyalgia, mostly nerve pain. (I can vouch for that) Excellent for social/generalized anxiety. Great option for benzodiazepine taper. Works for seizures, so I here.