• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how much lyrica...?

phatass

Bluelighter
........does it take to get a buzz??? i have 100mg/day and no tolerance

A 100 mg lyrica is about equal to a 600 mg neurontin, and I take at least 5 of those to get a buzz. If you want to use them recreationally once a week should be both enough to get a nice buzz and enough time for tolerance to drop back off. If you try to use at recreational doses more than one day or two at the most tolerance builds extremely quickly.

and is it a noticeable high (ie. like being benzoed or soma'd out???)

and is it a noticeable high (ie. like being benzoed or soma'd out???)
Not really like benzos or soma, but yes, it's noticable. For me it's kind of a stimulant, although not at all tweaky. Just the opposite. But I get very motivated on it.

About 600 mg - 1000 mg.

Very calm yet chaotic high.

That is a very high dose for someone who has never used it, VERY high. I usually agree with most you say but I think that is excessive. That dose would just knock somebody out who has never taken it. It can be quite sedating when you start.

I'd recommend you take 450mg. That seems to be a sweet spot with most people who ask me what dose to start on. You could start with 300mg and if you feel nothing an hour and a half later take another 150mg.

I wouldn't call it chaotic at all. Things become more colorful (in your mind, you don't actually see colors) and you may become very open/sociable. Possible empathy. You may feel a little sedation but if you take high doses of benzodiazepines you may not. It can be intoxicating also.

^^thanks i've lowered by benzo intake btw to 17.5mg valium and 2mg loprazolam :)

if you have never taken it before one should do the trick unless you weigh more than 150lbs I would think. A tolerance does develop rather quickly with these. So, cycle with your other meds you mentioned maybe?

^^yeah thats all i'm taking atm... and i'm in hospial anyway for a double fracture so i might as well see if i can kick the benzos... the sleeping pills will be he hardest

for lycrica starter dose, i wouldnt take anymore then 100mg, or uw ill feel too zombied out, and IME i would try to engage in a convo and i just couldnt get the words out, and it was a frusterating buzz...as far as neurontin 400-600mg is just fine..please dont exceed these doses people if ur new to it, it can be a VERY UNCOMFORTABLE "buzz" if taken too much

That is a very high dose for someone who has never used it, VERY high. I usually agree with most you say but I think that is excessive. That dose would just knock somebody out who has never taken it. It can be quite sedating when you start.

I'd recommend you take 450mg. That seems to be a sweet spot with most people who ask me what dose to start on. You could start with 300mg and if you feel nothing an hour and a half later take another 150mg.

I wouldn't call it chaotic at all.

Well, since I know about his benzo usage, he will not get such pronounced GABA- A effects from Lyrica, he will have more of the GHB type high....

He can still throw benzos in the mix... Gradually taking that away as he gets more lyrica.

He might just need a tad more than 450 mg...

I meant by chaotic is the very intense CEV you get from this, it's amazing as you know... It took me on by full surprise when I first took it...

^^yeah thats all i'm taking atm... and i'm in hospial anyway for a double fracture so i might as well see if i can kick the benzos... the sleeping pills will be he hardest

Dude I promise you, 100mg will not do anything. You may feel drowsy at most. 100mg is like a starter dose that's given to you when slowly upping you onto an effective dose. Those are like the little sample pills. Waste of a pill. You can redose but its best to take the entire dose at once. Good luck with your 100mg 8)

Dude I promise you, 100mg will not do anything. You may feel drowsy at most. 100mg is like a starter dose that's given to you when slowly upping you onto an effective dose. Those are like the little sample pills. Waste of a pill. You can redose but its best to take the entire dose at once. Good luck with your 100mg 8)

Hell yeah...

I got the big red devils... 300 mg

Hell yeah...

I got the big red devils... 300 mg

I've got the 200mg bastards. Prescribed intake of three a day.

The first time I went off of them I went cold turkey with no withdrawals. This time I decided to go down to 400mg so I wouldn't be as sedated but I got really anxious and just went back on my regular dose.

I'm new here, but no stranger to pregabalin. Take 300mgs to start with. re-dose accordingly. Remember, it's easy to just eat more pills when you're fucked off.

About 600 mg - 1000 mg.

Very calm yet chaotic high.

That's a really high dose for someone with no tolerance. I recommend not doing that.

sorry for the double post.

Last edited:
i must be very sensitive to lyrica, 75mg gets me off to an extent. tolerance does build over a week i noticed, taking too much causes all them unpleaseant side efects

Taking too much Lyrica can make you feel intoxicated like your sort of drunk and drowsy but not so much in a good way. I think these side effects occur in doses above 600mg (the maximum daily dose).

thats odd, 50-100mg got me feeling good, but on the flipside uncomfortable, i felt like i wanteed to talk n stuff but couldnt get the words out leaving me frusdterated, and i felt like i had muscle tension..maybe im sensitive but 75-150mg was pretty high dose for me when i first tried it