• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Smoking Pot on Acid

Well pot in itself can give an annoying body load, so i don't understand how that works. For me i think it would make in hazy in a bad way.

Ugh, I get super paranoid on weed and it turns my acid trip into a downer. It wasn't always like that though, I used to smoke a bowl on my comeup to relieve anxiety, but now I just drink a couple beers. It keeps me much more level-headed.

if you are a stoner - smoke weed once you start peaking and you will love it

if you are not a stoner - wait till you start tripping and see if you want to or not

honestly if you are feeling like you need to blaze then it will probably only enhance the trip. i'm a daily pot smoker so smoking while tripping only feels right

pot potentiates everything

and yeah, everything I have tried really.

lsd, lsa, salvia, amanita, coleus blumei, devils trumpets flower smell at night, mescaline, psilocybin, mdma, tropane leafes smoked, amanita dust smoked , anything

as well as alcohol and ephedra plus alcohol combos.

fuck, smoking weed even potentiates the weed you've eaten!!!

it doesn't go well together with str8 stims like speed IMO. totally opposite. no need too. well not until the crash at home...

you don't really need mcuh much pot for each trip. if you really think your enoying it, then go for it, you would anyway

I've always smoked alot of weed when I'm waiting to come up, usually half way through the joint everything wil start to twinkle and look alot better :). Then next thing I know i'm blasting off to outer space.

I usually will smoke more when the trips peaking.

Good times.

I hate pot with lsd. Totally changes the experience. Imo to a gross experience. Throw some mdma in there instead. Then you'll have the time of your life.

I used to smoke while tripping but recently it's increased my anxiety and brought on a negative head space. Weed generally makes me paranoid nowadays anyway.

wait for one hour after you dose, and then start smoking, and dont stop until your down. It will not dampen your trip, and in fact will consistently make it stronger throughout. Have fun :D

With most drugs I like to smoke a couple hits coming up; Ive found it relaxes me a bit and helps to clear my mind. It makes the come up a little smother. Its best to smoke a couple more hits when peaking, but save most of it for a good few bowls at the end. I agree with whoever said that if youre a heavy smoker youll like it more and smoke away, but casual smokers will find it tougher.

I've only regularly smoked through an acid trip once. I was already anxious about the anxiety that I predicted would arise from being high (which is easily reduced, if you can force yourself to remember that anxiety is merely a side effect of smoking, however, remembering important concepts such as this on acid is obviously more difficult than not on acid.) There were certainly times when things seemed as though they were getting out of hand and I even felt the need to leave my room of friends for some space (however I did not do this, I feel it is in the group's best interest that the people who are tripping stay together until the end, which makes me feel better on trips because of the positive mood lift of caring for your friends). This is really the only drawback I noticed, besides taking away from the actual lsd trip (when I smoke whilst tripping, the effects of marijuana become much more prominent and I believe this is universal.)

Like others have said, save it for the end when you feel like you need to forget some things and just want to be stoned again. Who knows, you may come to an epiphany that turns you off weed, and never smoke again.

In summary: I smoke weed on trips solely to dampen the effects and to return to a familiar state of mind.