Bluelight

Thread: What pills kill you in your sleep?

1. Collapse Details
    What pills kill you in your sleep? 
    What pills kill you in your sleep?

2. Collapse Details

I really am concerned why you are asking this. Please, do share.

3. Collapse Details

I just want to know one pill that will gently draw out the soul from the body during sleep without any disturbance such as heart attack and what not.

4. Collapse Details

Thanks for responding.

Are you contriving a plan to get off this plane?

5. Collapse Details

I'm also concerned about why you are asking but glad you have come back to continue the discussion.

All that aside, this thread does not belong in Drug Studies - I'm moving it to The Dark Side...

6. Collapse Details

attempting suicide with an overdose can go very, very wrong.

there's no easy way out. stick around.

7. Collapse Details

^^ Agreed on all points. And the times that I've been depressed or felt like it was hopeless, it has always gotten better. It always gets better. I know that's cliche and doesn't help much, but it's true. If you need someone to talk to, there are a lot of people on here who will be happy to listen.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Allahz_Souljah View Post
    I just want to know one pill that will gently draw out the soul from the body during sleep without any disturbance such as heart attack and what not.
    It is actually really difficult to obtain the "die in your sleep" overdose from a pill. Why would you risk suffering an almost fatal overdose, only to wake up in hospital after someone (probably a traumatised loved one) has found you choking on your own vomit half-conscious? (which is much more likely to occur than you actually dying)

Why do you wish to overdose Allahz? I am certain that any problem you are facing right now that is making you wish you could die in your sleep is something that can be overcome in some way. Please talk to us about this

9. Collapse Details

Man, you do not want to OD. There is no worse experience then waling up in the hospital with a tube down your throat . Arms strapped dow. Central line in your neck. Catheter shoved up your you know what. Asking 'what happened'? Been there done that. Not fun. Not cool. Lucky to be alive.
    Whether its intentional or not. You don't want it to happen. It was accidental for me. And I had enough opiates and benzos in me to sink a battleship. I won't list it all but it was pure stupidity on my partm

Again you don't want to go there. There is no one single pill that is gonna snuff you easily. Btw. Heartfailure is ultimately the cause of all death. The heart fails. Life cease to happen. So if your afraid of heart failure you are just shit outta luck........

10. Collapse Details

dont do it dont do it dont do it please think of ur loved ones.trust me ive been there tryed that and its not worth the pressure it puts on your family it broke my family to peices now its like 4 years later i dont have the family i used to have but im happy.trust me it WILL get better when people told me that i dident belive it but look at me now :P chun up luv luv luvluvluvluv

11. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    Death from overdose rarely goes as planned and if it does death usually results from heart attack, stroke or lack of oxygen due to your lungs shutting down. Neither is a easy way to go. Also more likely then not either a loved one will find you or someone else will or you will wake up all fucked up with vomit still in your mouth and almost unable to move.

A friend of mine took enough drugs to kill a small army once in a suicide attempt. The drugs taken where very lethal but the person in question woke up in hospital a few days later after being in a coma with a tube stuck down their throat so they could breathe and abunch of IVes stuck in them. They had flatlined atleast once as the doctors where unable to find any vitals for awile, they almost had a stroke, their heart got abit perma fucked and it took them a good few weeks to walk properly again without the aid of a walker.

Even death from such a direct and fast method of ingestion as IV is not a quick or very easy way to go. I have known people who have come close to dying from a OD from IVing certain drugs (i won't say what and noone else should mention specific drugs either) and they all said the exact same thing which is they suffered terribly and felt like they where being suffocated which in fact they where really. I came close to a real OD only once and it was by taking a drug orally that has killed many people. I was not attempting to kill myself and was feeling happy more or less before this i think so i took measures to hopefully make sure i wouldnt die. It was one of the scariest and unpleasant experiences i have ever had without a doubt and coming from me that is saying alot. The feeling that your lungs are shutting down is one of the worst experiences a human can possibly have. I had to breathe manually as in force myself to breathe. I don't care who you are if you think that is a good way to go you are either lying or havent been there.

If you are thinking of killing yourself man please don't do it. Things get better trust me as things never stay the same. Misery is just as fleeting as bliss. I have been miserable and i have been as happy as any person could possibly be. Both feelings are fleeting. I have gone from being the worst mixed state suicidal wreck that you could imagine to being on top of the world within a week no lie there man.

So please don't do it things always get better trust me on that if nothing else.
    Last edited by paranoid android; 28-12-2010 at 18:25.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    Im closing this thread because we don't help people kill themselves here on TDS or anywhere else in bluelight. We do help people through periods of suicidal behaviour though and that is what the suicide thread is for. If you are feeling suicidal post there but please do not ask people how you can kill yourself in such or such a manner.