• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine nasal spray FAQ

_SG

Greenlighter
OK, I'm thinking in order to reduce nose damage and to take it easily and discreetly, I want to fill up a nasal spray bottle with water and cocaine.

I know the site has various bits on it, I've already searched. I just need to know the basics:

1) Water and coke - is that all?
2) If so, what's the ratio advised?
3) I've also come across a thread about filtering. Whilst I don't want to go through all that effort in the thread I found, I'm thinking that mixing the coke in water then passing through coffee filter paper would filter out some of the shit in the cut and not affect the amount of coke in there? Or will the water left on the filter have a significant amount of coke on it and thus be wasted?
4) Also, where can I get a nasal spray? Chemist? The one I got from there is a sealed unit.

Maybe sticky this to save all the basics about it? I couldn't seem to find straight a straight answer through searching.

all of this is hearsay but...
I hear water coke and a drop of booze to prevent bacteria.
as much as you want. take sprays per bottle/ml per bottle to get ml per spray then take the amount of coke and divide by number of sprays.
multiply the result with number of sprays to get total ml and then add coke

Buy saline nasal spray (non medicated) and use that. Don't use plain water - that's actually bad for your sinuses. As for ratio, make it as strong as you want. Figure the number of sprays in the bottle and how much you want each spray to deliver to you.

Cocaine breaks down in aqueous solution to benzoylecognine, ecognine, and benzoic acid. If you want to make a nasal spray, make enough for 24 hours only, and bear in mind that every hour it will be degrading a little more. Store in a fridge/freezer when not used. Adjust the pH as close to neutral as possible for best shelf life.

Adding 0.9% weight/weight benzyl alcohol is a good preservative to stop bacterial growth.

Cocaine HCl is like, super soluble in water. I believe you can make a 50% by weight cocaine solution and it's still liquid. So just tweak the concentration accordingly to make one dose per two sprays or whatever. Typical nasal dose of clean cocaine is 30-50mg.

Coffee filtering the solution is pretty much just cosmetic, it will only remove shit that isn't dissolved anyway. (talc, chalk, etc)