• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting Methadone?

django47

Bluelighter
I've been doing 'H' for a long time and just like anyone else dependent on it, from time to time I hang out and suffer all the usual shit. Anyone who has been 'gear sick' will agree that they would do almost anything to avoid it.
I was looking at this site on the net that described how to inject oral methadone. It was a forum with expert advisors and i read through them. No matter how sick I was, I don't think I would ever be tempted to bang up my meth'. I must admit, I did consider it. It's not whats in it that puts me off, but the amount you would need to use to get anything out of it. Lets face it, do any of us really know what we are sticking in our veins.
But I would like to read about anyone else who has tried it and what it did and would you do it again. Don't forget, it's ORAL methadone, the green stuff, not the clear or amps I'm talking about.

I haven't injected methadone but apparently doing that gives no rush. Also, injecting oral methadone solution is probably not a good idea considering it's mixed with juice. Too bad, I'd be shooting the 250mg I get daily.

I shoot 160mg at a time but you have to use a hopital iv line and a large syring... Or it's not worth it.. And anyone that says there's no rush has never shot 160 at one time... I get a hell of a rush from it... I'm sure it's not good for your vains but hay what is...

ohh and you have to be extra careful not to let ANY dust or anything get anywere near you shit cuz cottin fever is twice as easy to get this way... Good luck

go ORAL is lasts longer, and IVing methadone sounds like an oddball thing to do, never heard of it, enjoy its long half life....i can be W/D free for 3-4 days if id ose 80+mg methadone in a day..