• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

doing ecstasy on my birthday? to young?

I first used ecstasy at 14 and I have yet to notice any problems but if you can wait do it. It's probably better for you In the long run.

MDMA should be used as a supplement to an enjoying an experience. An experience should be fun because you had a good time, and not just because you were rolling(if that makes sense).

At 15 years old, you need to learn to have fun sober. When you're that young, your mind is still developing and being in high school is one of the best times you'll ever have. You don't need a drug to enhance that for you.

After you've become an adult(above 18) you may decide for yourself that you want to take your experiences a bit further with the help of MDMA or similar drugs. I know for me personally, 15 was still a somewhat awkward time, but it was one of the biggest learning experiences of my life. I learned to talk to girls, socialize with random new people, and become more comfortable with myself. By introducing drugs into the equation, you're not helping yourself with any of that. Sure everyone is more friendly when they're on MDMA, but what happens when the drug is gone, when you no longer do it? Then you're stuck learning how to socialize sober all over again.

My advice is pretty simple. These are some of the best days of your life. Enjoy them sober, and use this time to learn more about yourself and learn to become a better person. When you're a few years older, reevaluate the situation, but don't do it just because your friends do it.

I GUARANTEE you that if you do it now, your going to do it again, and again. Its impressive you've held off this long if your friends are doing it, but once you get a taste you won't be able to stop yourself. Wait til senior year atleast.

I first did MDMA when I was eleven. While I wouldn't give up the experiences I've had as a result for the world, it more than likely will have an effect on the development of your brain. I can't say what it did to me / if it did anything to me by starting that early (aside from serotonin axon downregulation), but you'd probably be best holding off for a few more years.

The choice is ultimately up to you, but it could potentially turn out poorly. You only get one fifteenth birthday, but you only get one 16th, 17th, and 18th as well. I'd save the experience for that transition into adulthood =)

It should also be noted that "just once" won't always apply. Many people that love MDMA will return to it relentlessly until the magic is lost. It's simply not safe to assume that you would be any different.

@Strutter Gear

Fuck a bird? What? When did I say I don't hang out with people my own age? I think there's a British barrier here. bird = girl
But I'm still confused as to why you think I talked about having sex with a girl?! Yes, when I was in high school I slept with girls who were my age. There's nothing illegal about that.
BTW the age of consent where I live is 16. But I've never slept with someone more than a year younger than me.

I think I would definitely wait. Your brain and personality are not developed enough.