• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

doing ecstasy on my birthday? to young?

^ the greatest part is around like 21 when you start thinking about consequences instead of just doin' shit.

Just doin' shit can be great tho too. lmao. %)

edit: fuck i got ninjad again. i gotta stop opening so many tabs.

^^ @ cutlery

Yea mate, if you fuck a bird below that age its statutory rape. I hang with people my own age, girls even a year younger than me do my head in, so I've never had that problem haha.

I agree mate, I did drugs at 16 but had people I trusted with me. I didnt make a super informed decision, but took a half dose and had them looking out for me.

The OP taking pills with his fellow 15 year olds sounds like a recipe for disaster. But again, it's good he's come on here asking for advice. I'm nearly 19 and I still need to be informed on harm reduction; I perhaps dont preload enough and I feel the effects of my use.

Seriously mate cheers, that's some proper good stuff there. I'm gonna roll hard on my birthday and wana make sure I don't come out feeling too shit again, uni is starting again. Hate going back to lectures feeling like my brain is falling to mush. Cheers again mate

Sigh, I know plenty of people that have rolled only 1-2 time in the past 4 years. Do it for your birthday man, you only have one 15th birthday.

If he's latina then whatever man, but saying he should do MD just because the 'big 15' is coming up is ridiculous haha

Who wouldn't wanna roll at a quinceanera after all? Sexy young latinas all over the place, shit yeah..

Not my thing lool. I'm a 6ft4 over facial haired 18 year old from Essex UK. Give me a saucy brunette with legs that don't stop, and I'm happy

Do it for your birthday man, you only have one 15th birthday.

^ Don't let an internet post convince you to definitely do X when your basically 14. if you want to do a new drug, i would definitely recommend mushrooms.
It doesn't make you retarded, the come down makes you feel good instead of bad, and it's a whole new experience that i could actually recommend to a 15 year old.
I did shrooms when i was 14 and had an incredibly powerful trip which taught me about life, instead of how to escape it.

All in All: DO SHROOMS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY INSTEAD, IT'S FROM MOTHER EARTH

its deffinitley up to you, i turned 15 in april and started rolling in october, i deffinitley cant see that anything negative has happened to me, only positives (personality improvement). its pretty much all a matter of spacing it out, getting ur vitamins, working out, all that shtuff. its ur choice bra, but (if) you do it, it's gonna be the BEST birthday ever:)

^ Don't let an internet post convince you to definitely do X when your basically 14. if you want to do a new drug, i would definitely recommend mushrooms.
It doesn't make you retarded, the come down makes you feel good instead of bad, and it's a whole new experience that i could actually recommend to a 15 year old.
I did shrooms when i was 14 and had an incredibly powerful trip which taught me about life, instead of how to escape it.

Mushrooms can be great, but they are not guaranteed to make you feel good. Psychedelics can make you feel a whole lot of bad depending on your state of mind and environment. It's not necessarily a bad thing; you can have a difficult experience that will change you, but their effects are not completely predictable.

It's true that mushrooms are pretty much physically benign, but the intensity of a difficult experience is much higher than an MDMA comedown.

personally i would not want to roll at 15. sure if you roll "once" on your birthday that'd be all good, but the odds of that happening are pretty slim. i'm glad i waited until i was 18 to roll because just like how i reacted to weed when i was 14 i could see myself going out and rolling entirely too much at that age. ultimately its up to you, this is just my 2 cents. and if you are going to roll make sure you pre and post load to avoid as much neurotoxicity to your developing brain as possible. take vitamin c, and e before and during. and take 5-htp after.

I can't lecture because first time I popped a pill was when I was 16, but I did it in 2 half pill bites spaced out. I cant condone drug use to somebody who cant legally have sex yet.

So the legal system where you reside helps to define your morals and values? Even if we were talking about the age of consent, the number is completely arbitrary, and it does vary from state to state as well as with homosexual sex. I prefer to think for myself.

Regarding the OP, I did it when I was 16, so I can't really say you shouldn't. I get what a lot of people are saying on here, but then again, I'm not sure I could set an age at which it would be appropriate. For me, 16 was fine. Would I be better off if I had waited? There's no way to tell.

So the legal system where you reside helps to define your morals and values? Even if we were talking about the age of consent, the number is completely arbitrary, and it does vary from state to state as well as with homosexual sex. I prefer to think for myself.

It does and doesnt, I take illegal drugs dont I? I dont think thats immoral. Some laws make sense, ya know ;) 16 is an age where the body is mature enough physically, and you should have some sort of mental capacity for caring for another person at that age. (however, most 16 year olds I know cant even look after themselves).

I was trying to be witty anyway. Regardless, I don't actually condone drug use to what is known as a 'minor' in that regard in the UK.

My first mushroom experience was quite frightening, why are you telling someone to do a drug which is known to cause psycosis in some users?
What's the worst thing that can happen from rolling once? Nothing.
The worst thing on 2 people first times on shrooms, ANYTHING.

^ Also since when is there a legal age to have sex?

In most places it's about 16. however I believe in north america, there's something called 'Romeo and Juliet' laws- basically, if you are 14/15 you may have sex with someone 5 or less years older than you. If you are 12/13, they must be 2 or less years older. And for anal you have to be 18. Just so we all know :D

Anyway, as for OP.. well, my first roll was when I was 16, a month shy of my 17th, at an outdoor rave in the middle of the woods. It was wonderful. After that i spaced it, but there have been times where i've binged on it.. and it has, in a way, led me to try other drugs, though i can't really blame that on m. I do kind of wish that i had started rolling once I finished high school so that i could focus on my studies. I still get straight a's but I take much more time than i used to to complete tasks. Your brain is still developing, you're still in school, and you have many years ahead of you. And only do things if YOU want to do them- I've never tried a drug because I was pressured to do it.

Hmm well i cant really state the obvious anymore its been said already, bad idea.

Your brain is still developing yes, if you had the best roll of your life and vowed to do it more ofton you need to be carefull at that age cos the experiance is that good, hard to forget about something so epic.

Im speaking from experiance, was hard into it when i was 15 right the way up to 18 and really regret it now.

You will probably love it, fairplay. Just liten to the advice man, seriously people dont just say it to sound boring.

The age of consent laws in the U.S. varies from state to state.

Here's a handy little chart: http://ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm It doesn't claim to be 100% accurate, and it needs to be updated. Either way, if you click on your state, you'll likely find some horrible sex laws, and it's interesting to see how they vary.

Last edited: