• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

whats the difference between MDMA, MDA, MDEA, MDXX?

melancholic

Bluelighter
can anyone give me a non-complicated non-scientific answer, that'll allow me to figure it out for myself what im on next time i pill?
is it possible to feel the differences?
are there any hall-mark effects that are only mdma or never mdma etc etc?
ta
smile.gif

ps. i apologise in advance for not using the search button, if theres already a thread ill try and find it, if youre nice and you can find a thread - gimme the link, and if it pisses you off that i didnt search - dont post here and dont read it!
smile.gif

pss. and by MDXX i mean any other variations
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by melancholic (edited 29 August 2001).]
[This message has been edited by melancholic (edited 29 August 2001).]

MDA
MDE
MDEA
i'm sure you'll find more, but there's a start on the most common ones (as i understand it).
smile.gif

------------------
wisest is he who knows that he does not know...
the not so artistic artist formerly known as nostalgic...

Unless you are in for a bit of TLC (thin layer chromatography, not tender loving care... but that may come) you probably wont know. You'll end up calling it a 'mashy pill' or something like that because basically it will be a mixture of anything, or all one substance, most ppl wont know. EZ supreme... will indicate the major substance in the pill but not the whole content... it would be lovely to know what we are taking. (note this is a bit of a rant)

If EZ-Test Supreme/E2 is coming up MDA or MDEA or something along thoes lines then most likley thats what the main ingredient is (even to thoes who are skeptical about pill tests). However... it doesnt tell you how much is in the pill, how pure it is or if its safe
smile.gif

ps. i apologise in advance for not using the search button, if theres already a thread ill try and find it, if youre nice and you can find a thread - gimme the link, and if it pisses you off that i didnt search - dont post here and dont read it!
But, that's just lazy... all you have to do is click search and type in "MDMA MDEA difference" and you can find a bunch of posts on this topic.
Anyway aside from that there are a few more references that can help:
Online Text:
PiHKAL - Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved
(Hosted at Erowid)
Click the name of the substance you're interested in, and scroll past all the chemical synthesis notes. The next part after the synthesis is a documentation of dose dependent effects of the chemicals, and some historical notes from the author, Dr. Shulgin.
Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum (Pre 2001):
MDMA vs MDEA - started by SketchE
MDMA vs. MDEA - started by Cowboy Mac
clarification of different substances...read this one everyone :-] - started by dangermouse
Hope that helps.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.