• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Telepathy and MDMA?

Cinder

Bluelighter
I'm just curious. Has anyone here ever thought they've had a telepathic experience on ex? I swear I did the first time I rolled. I was just sitting there, feeling good, and I closed my eyes. Upon closing my eyes, I had this thought that the person sitting next to me was nauseous. I opened my eyes and looked at him, and he said "I'm nauseous".

Just a coincidence, or have other people had this happen too?

I have had telepathic experiences on MDMA although I don't have any evidence of it's validity like you do. But I did experience communicating with somebody very close to me, a back and forth conversation.

The person I'm speaking of has to be the most enlightened person I've ever met, he has been a shaman for years at an ayahuasca church, so I don't really doubt the reality of the experience, nor did he when I asked him about it.

I lot of people experience telepathic events on ketamine (K-holing). I'm certain that goes for other good drugs ;)

I think MDMA makes you more aware, and receptive to what's going on, especially feelings and empathy. It stands to reason that if we are only use a small percentage of our brain, that perhaps something that has yet to be fully discovered in terms of effects (like psychedelics, MDMA etc.) can open up some of those channels.

I wouldn't open up a psychic booth in a rave though, might be a bit odd. ;)

ive had several experiences with a friend of mine, both rolling, would think the exact same thing at the same time, and start to say the exact same sentence but in different words... on many occasions, not sure if it was the mdma or just a bond me and my friend have tho... spooky tho

Pseudoscientific nonsense, Bsiren. The entire brain is used, just not all at once, because different circumstances tax the skills honed by different parts of the brain.

I lot of people experience telepathic events on ketamine (K-holing). I'm certain that goes for other good drugs ;)

I think MDMA makes you more aware, and receptive to what's going on, especially feelings and empathy. It stands to reason that if we are only use a small percentage of our brain, that perhaps something that has yet to be fully discovered in terms of effects (like psychedelics, MDMA etc.) can open up some of those channels.

Pseudoscientific nonsense, Bsiren. The entire brain is used, just not all at once, because different circumstances tax the skills honed by different parts of the brain.

Do you think psychic abilities are pseudoscience, or the idea that we don't use certain brain areas? It seems common sense to me that if drugs are able to trigger a certain experience that we don't usually have within our ordinary level of consciousness, that we are usually not using our brain to it's full ability. This doesn't necessarily mean there are actual areas unused, but it's pretty clear that there are experiences that there are experiences we are very capable of having but that we don't.

Once shared the SAME EXACT DREAM, With closed eyes visuals,
as my lover.

We woke up, trading memories of the 5 minute experience.

I don't remember much of the experience,
but holy fuck it was mind blowing.

first time I was on e... I was thinking I was emmmh xD "sharing" my mind with the person sitting next to me but I never tried to know if we were realy doing "telepathy".

Once shared the SAME EXACT DREAM, With closed eyes visuals,
as my lover.

We woke up, trading memories of the 5 minute experience.

I don't remember much of the experience,
but holy fuck it was mind blowing.

That's beautiful- and astonishing 8o We know so little about the human body, really, and we know so little about drugs- especially ones that are considerably "new" like MDMA (in terms of usage).

I expect it's to do with your mind picking up more info and miss direction from people it's like when your at a pub and you can't here any thing but you still turn round to your mate waving his hand in a way that says wanna drink? It's all to do with the currant conversation and manipulation, and miss direction

Do you think psychic abilities are pseudoscience, or the idea that we don't use certain brain areas? It seems common sense to me that if drugs are able to trigger a certain experience that we don't usually have within our ordinary level of consciousness, that we are usually not using our brain to it's full ability. This doesn't necessarily mean there are actual areas unused, but it's pretty clear that there are experiences that there are experiences we are very capable of having but that we don't.

We do use our brain to it's full abilities, when you think that if you increase the usage of 1 area (or 1 neurotransmitter, say) then other areas / neurotransmitters will become les affective at their job. Stimulants, for example, will help you focus more intently but will stop you eating or sleeping. Our brains are finely tuned to perform at it's best for all needed situtations / states.

Both telepathetic abilities and we only use 10% of our brains abilities are pseudoscience bs.. do you not think if telepathetic abilities existed they would be well documented and have hard evidence to support peoples claims. All they do have is a bunch of greedy money making cunts that know how to use a bit of cold calling nlp psychology..

lol

We do use our brain to it's full abilities, when you think that if you increase the usage of 1 area (or 1 neurotransmitter, say) then other areas / neurotransmitters will become les affective at their job. Stimulants, for example, will help you focus more intently but will stop you eating or sleeping. Our brains are finely tuned to perform at it's best for all needed situtations / states.

Both telepathetic abilities and we only use 10% of our brains abilities are pseudoscience bs.. do you not think if telepathetic abilities existed they would be well documented and have hard evidence to support peoples claims. All they do have is a bunch of greedy money making cunts that know how to use a bit of cold calling nlp psychology..

Science is continually evolving, just because something isn't well documented does not mean that it does not exist. Right now there are many more "facts" than there were 10 years ago. Does that mean that 10 years ago this knowledge was bullshit because we didn't know about it?

I was involved in neuroscience research for 3 years, I assure you that people do not fully understand the brain. Science is far from providing all the answers.

I've had more telepathic experiences on LSD, but not so much on MDMA

Bare with me, I'm having enough trouble remembering words, much less putting phrases together into language.

I've been to psy parties where they have "psychic" people as part of the event. =D It was interesting to say the least 8)

Telepathy on MDxx? I can tell you that, although it has never happened to me, my girlfriend has experienced telepathy on MDxx.

The very first time she did MDxx (and the only time that was ever magical for her), she and her friend Preston apparently had at least an hour long conversation with each other through telepathy. They even spoke to each other about it later and found that both of them remembered exactly the things the other was saying.

Science is continually evolving, just because something isn't well documented does not mean that it does not exist. Right now there are many more "facts" than there were 10 years ago. Does that mean that 10 years ago this knowledge was bullshit because we didn't know about it?

I was involved in neuroscience research for 3 years, I assure you that people do not fully understand the brain. Science is far from providing all the answers.

Precisely =) Denying the truth because we can't understand it only leads to ignorance.

I'm surprised people aren't more open minded, especially on this forum! Just because you haven't experienced something, or science can't explain it (yet), doesn't mean it's not possible.
How can 2 people have a dream that is identical if not by some sort of connection? How can 2 people have the exact same visuals? Our mind is so complex that it should be impossible for 2 people to experience the same thing in the exact same way, yet it happens. I doubt these people are straight up lying for attention.
I haven't had any experience like this but I do believe in it. There are a lot of things we can't answer, just think outside of the box.

That's beautiful- and astonishing 8o We know so little about the human body, really, and we know so little about drugs- especially ones that are considerably "new" like MDMA (in terms of usage).

Me and that girl had such a chemical bondage, a chemical romance at our once a month uses. She introduced me to the drug, and we had never rolled harder than when we were together.

I flew 3k miles, from Florida to California just to be with her, and we had an epic romance, only more intensified by the amazing chemical MDMA.

At the peak of our romantic experience, and our relationship, was that roll.

In that roll, we had many closed eyes visuals, feeling in heaven laying next to eachother, naked, and open.

We shared the same exact closed eyes visuals, waking up only to realize one of the trippiest experiences of our lives had occurred.
It was more than just "Oh did you see that?"

"Yeah, I think I saw that because you mentioned it."

It was, us, describing every single distinct fucking detail to it's fullest, taking turns to make sure this was really happening, and not another part of the dream we were living.

I feel like my love/ connection with that girl had something to do with it, on top of the MDMA experience.