• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Telepathy and MDMA?

There has been no such recorded event in which someone was successfully able to tell people what another person was thinking..

Unless you look into NLP, cold calling, etc, etc..

Why is that?

I'm not denying it couldn't exist but i am yet to see ANY evidence of ANY nature apart from the odd person claiming to be psychic or have had psychic experiences. It's a known fact that most, if not all, of these "psychics" are money making fakes.

^ There we go. Do you not think that would have been completed by now if anybody actually had telepathetic powers?

I don't think it's something any one person can learn to do, or harness. IF it exists, I think it's more of a freak occurrence type thing, much like when people have lifted a car due to an extreme adrenaline rush. You tell the same guy to do it again and he will likely never be able to.
I don't believe in "psychics" or mediums at all, they're always fake and always have some excuse as to why they can't prove it scientifically. I'm basing my beliefs on things that have happened and remain unexplained. (I'm not religious in any way in case I sound like it :D )

Come on guys,you can't really believe in telepathy. Especially when you think its occured while your high on a drug that blows your mind and makes you gullable(sp?). Your memory becomes HIGHLY distorted on this drug, so even if someone says they are having a certain vision/thought, that can trigger your memory to beleive you were also having that thought, even if you weren't. And on top of that, even if you were having the same thought that one time, thats still more likely than you guys NEVER having the same thoughts, especially with similar stimuli around you which can tend to trigger the same thoughts.

Stay rational

Come on guys,you can't really believe in telepathy. Especially when you think its occured while your high on a drug that blows your mind and makes you gullable(sp?). Your memory becomes HIGHLY distorted on this drug, so even if someone says they are having a certain vision/thought, that can trigger your memory to beleive you were also having that thought, even if you weren't. And on top of that, even if you were having the same thought that one time, thats still more likely than you guys NEVER having the same thoughts, especially with similar stimuli around you which can tend to trigger the same thoughts.

Stay rational

^ exactly right, i'm not entirely debunking the theory of telepathy however. i don't really denounce anything, cause what the fuck do i know? but coincidences and false memories definitely make up a good portion of these stories.

I don't believe in telepathy, or ghosts, or relegion for that matter.
I'll stay skeptical until something prooves me otherwise.

But I shared the same exact closed eye visuals as another person, at the same time.
That's trippy enough for me ;/

X and Telepathy

Ok so this happened many years ago (about 6 or 7) but it was definitely a life changing experience.

I had done E plenty of times before this..but this time was different. An acquaintance from school called me out of left field and asked if I wanted to drop bombs...I said sure as soon as I get off work.

So we take the E, I don't remember exactly what type of pill it was...but there were a bunch of us hanging out for a while. Smoked some blunts, etc.

Towards the end of the night...my heart started racing..I started having muscle spasms and started seeing dots and just weird shit. I actually planned out my next move which was to tell my friends to call an ambulance, tell them I took E and just let go and pass out...but I didn't quite make it that far...

Instead, the friend that called me out of left field looked at me and said..."were you going to say what I think you were going to say..."? I was like...yeah man...so he says come outside for a sec..

So I meet him outside and he says "Dude, are you ok?" And I was like...no man I feel like I am about to die or something...and with that, like a bolt of lighting I was instantly fine, perfectly calm, totally at peace...something was different..

We became telepathically linked for quite a long time, at least an hour or so. When I tell you that I felt connected to all things...I was. When I tell you that I could feel my chakras...especially one that was all the way up in space, I could feel it, and was connected. Looking at the bushes and just looking around, colors were vibrant, you could see auras and energy surrounding all things. It was truly amazing..

We "spoke" mind to mind, eye to eye for a long time. I would answer questions before he would even transmit them...and visa versa. I could tell just by looking in his eyes what he was saying and him me, there was something so bright and energizing about his eyes...they had such a shine to them that was unnoticed ever before...

Obviously that night changed both of our lives forever...we got a glimpse of what life really is about..and that your 3d bodies are just vehicles for your soul, etc..

We also got a glimpse of some negative things regarding the future. We weren't sure what or where, but that major evil things were going to happen...and shit was going to hit a fan...and that not just us but all humans would play a part in fixing this and making it right...and that the world would change for the better after..and that just as we were in that hour or more...was how all humans eventually would live...

And that is what I am seeing now, everyday. People are waking up, realizing something is wrong in this world...that we have more power than we know..and we are being dumbed down by the powers that be, those in control, evil entities...but they can't hold us down forever...that time is coming....

The world as we know it won't exist..it will change for the better....

I look forward to it :) PS. Think about this...why are drugs illegal? BC THEY REVEAL TO YOU THE UNIVERSE AS IT REALLY IS..THEY LIFT THE VEIL.

Hence, why they are illegal, and why we are taught they are terrible.......fear controls.

When you have an experience like I did...you realize life starts at death...your physical body may die..but your soul, your energy lives on forever, and always will...with that said..when you no longer fear death...what is there to fear?

And how can you be controlled? You can't. <3

Last edited:
Closed Minds = LoL

Rollerboy - "Come on guys,you can't really believe in telepathy. Especially when you think its occured while your high on a drug that blows your mind and makes you gullable(sp?). Your memory becomes HIGHLY distorted on this drug, so even if someone says they are having a certain vision/thought, that can trigger your memory to beleive you were also having that thought, even if you weren't. And on top of that, even if you were having the same thought that one time, thats still more likely than you guys NEVER having the same thoughts, especially with similar stimuli around you which can tend to trigger the same thoughts. "

I for one, no matter what drug I've been on have always been able to control myself and still be rational not 100% but definitely more than other people. (Shrooms and E are the worst I've done)

Everything in life revolves around energy..when you are closed minded..you cut off that energy from your life.

You stay in your box. They want closed minded people..bc once you open your mind like I said...you are uncontrollable and see through all the bullshit... People like you are going to flip your shit when everything you thought you knew comes crashing down from all directions.

=D

Just keep an open mind!

Both telepathetic abilities and we only use 10% of our brains abilities are pseudoscience bs.. do you not think if telepathetic abilities existed they would be well documented and have hard evidence to support peoples claims. All they do have is a bunch of greedy money making cunts that know how to use a bit of cold calling nlp psychology..

Well, my wife has on several occasions blown my mind with premonitions and similar feats. I was managing a hotel several years ago and after hosting a wedding party, came home with a white box of left over pastries. These were items brought by the bride and groom, not available locally. On my way home, my wife called and said, "Shit, tell me you're not bringing a white box home with pastries in it." I said "WTF? How did you know that?" and she replied, "I just saw it in my mind." When I got to the door, she met me and said, "Don't say a word. There is a yellow (lemon) pastry in a silver foil cup in the back left hand corner of the box. Open it up." So I did. And there it was, exactly as she described. We both just sort of stood there quietly for a while, unable to speak and she had this sense of shock about her for the next hour or so. This has happened several times.

The study of savants illustrates how "islands of genius" exist within our intellectual framework and how specific abilities can be heightened to incredible levels.

Once we close our mind to the possibilities, we cease evolving. Years ago our world was flat. Once we become certain that we know it all, we fail to realize how little we actually know. Science is dependent upon theory and hypothesis and especially on the premise that we don't know everything yet.

Years from now, future generations will chuckle at us just as we do about those who came before us. But each generation contributes to the success of the next.

http://www.boingboing.net/2010/11/24/the-best-scientific.html

If you know, you know, if you don't, you don't need to know.

I read on a bottle cap once "Be careful out there...it's weird."

Some people don't believe in God either, but that's their choice.

I guess seeing is believing, but in this case its more of a feeling.

Lolligagging the night away.

Hi guys... The reason iv found this thread is cos iv just googled 'telepathic experionces MDMA' because im seriously in shock and amazement about something that happend to me this weekend just gone. To cut it short i was in a very small club in Manchester UK, Called the attic, I'd consumed a few Yellow Rockstars (MDMA pills) as stated on Pillreports, and a bit of Cystal MDMA. What happened to me half way through the night absolutely blew me away. If you don't beleive me then I dont mind. For those who do please PM me and share any personal experiences because i wanna learn more.

Okay so half way through the night i started to hear chatting all over the place as i was walking aroun the club and i kept on going up to people and saying, sorry what did u say, and i was getting replys from them 'no i didnt say anything' and i kept on hearing them, untill one point when i heard a girl say 'OMG' i looked up, her lips were'nt moving but she was looking right into my eyes. As i was having such a good time unfortunately i just let it pass me by instead of investigating further (which i now regret). And then it got beter.... as i was walking round i noticed that what i was hearing was actually peoples thoughts, it was in their voices but i was hearing them as if they were my own thoughts, and what finally confirmed my theory was when i was walking up towards the front where the DJ was and out of nowhere litterelly.. i heard the DJ's thoughts whilst i was stood near him, he was on the decks and i heard what he was saying '33%, 44%. It just fitted in to well and i know i heard peoples thoughts. I know i wasn't tripping.

Fair enough if you don't beleive me, because i can understand it is quite unbeleivable, but i would really appreciate it if anyone else in the UK has had similar experiences to PM me. I would really like to do some more experimenting with like minded people.

I'm gonna go with physics and psychology which state telepathy is bullshit.

I have experienced some crazy sensations while high off my ass, it sure seemed that the laws of nature had changed. Actually what had happened is the chemicals altered my perception of the world for a bit.

We experienced many telepathic events on 2C-x substances. Like someone just looking at someone and he just knew what he needed to know. Really difficult to explain, but there was really intense mental connection. Maybe just amplified body language and amplified memory. I don't really know, but it kinda seemed telepathic.

When I look at people who are having a shared drug experience, their auras tend to blend together whereas in the day to day world most people are not so open and they remain separate. Exceptions are romantic couples or people with weak boundaries who are easily overcome by others. Also, if you hang out with the same people all the time you are far more likely to pick up on what they are thinking because your acclimatize to their resonance.

It's the blending of auras that makes telepathy possible. Your thoughts exist in the bio-field just as much as they exist in neuro-chemical processes. Everything you do physically has an effect through your etheric body and vice versa.

Telepathy works like this: physical thought process --> etheric echo--> transmission --> received in other person's etheric field --> mind receives it

People with psychic potential will experience more of their abilities while on certain drugs. Most people on drugs from the MDMA/LSD/DMT family have a lot of energy going upward. The auras around their heads are much bigger while they're rolling. It activates the third eye, and in the case of MDMA being an empathogen it opens up the heart centre a lot more which facilitates the merging of fields more readily. That strong desire to be close to people on MDMA isn't just physical, it has an energetic equivalent where the fields come together.

If you look up Sheldrake's theory of Morphic Resonance it explains all this. I know there are going to be people who think this is pseudoscience but for someone like me who has had psychic experiences my whole life and can articulate them vividly, it's quite irrelevant to me what skeptics think.

I'm just curious. Has anyone here ever thought they've had a telepathic experience on ex? I swear I did the first time I rolled. I was just sitting there, feeling good, and I closed my eyes. Upon closing my eyes, I had this thought that the person sitting next to me was nauseous. I opened my eyes and looked at him, and he said "I'm nauseous".

Just a coincidence, or have other people had this happen too?

Makes more sense that you were off your fucking tits, then when you were thinking that person was nauseous you hallucinated them saying it. I get audial hallucinations all the time on MDMA.