• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos ZOPICLONE Vs ZOLPIDEM - WHICH DO YOU THINK WORKS BETTER ?

I just chewed up 30mg of zimovane and 20 mg of valium and still feel very little is it just my high tolerance or is there are more potent way to highten the effects

Hi i bet this thread is dead .I originally was going to just read what people thought between Zopiclone and zolidem loving the stilnot working comment lol i prefer zolpidem im from uk and i thought zolidem was actually classed as the stronger one out the two but it looks like I'm wrong.Zopiclone does nothing for me and neither does temazepam yet Nitrazepam is a different story in my opinion Nitrazepam is the best sleeper in tge the uk . I can't believe the doses some of you guys are on with the benzodiazepines the uk are so sticking the book on our doses . One of you thought tge list of meds of another poster was big .....try this !!!!
16mg subutex
8mg diazepam
200mg Amitriptyline
600mg quetiapine
10mg zolidem

Some of
the doctor's I've seen over the years have fell off thier swiffle chairs in amazement when they read my notes.
The guy who said quetiapine was worse than herion and all drugs to come off id agree id like to talk to you about how you got off quetiapine.

Best benzodiazepines
Clonazepam
Diazepam
I haven't tried alot of benzodiazepines i have xanax 1mg i haven't tried yet
Lorazipam i think are poo poo totally crap .
Nitrazepam are awsome but temazepam do nothing for me .
Ive taken high doses of diazepam 2x 14 strips 10mg and clonazepam 10x 2mg at the time i don't feel stoned or ephoria but the next day later or when im having a break i look back and think, i was buzzing ,

Love opening old threads. Anyway, was switched from Ambien 10 Mg to Temazepam 30 Mg. Temazepam beats all the Z drugs. I didn't even withdrawal from the Ambien, I just switched. The only thing I noticed is it takes your brain a week or two to adjust to Temazepam. Aside from that, Temazepam is great. I had my pick of any benzo except Triazolam. We agreed that one was for severe insomnia.

Hi as i said here in the UK the top dose of temazepam is 20mg we do 20mg tablet and a 10mg uk must be very strict unless you're from uk and are very lucky lol . Ambien I've only tried once and that was only because the doctor's at that time wanted me off quetiapine and prescribed. ..i think i was on 4x a day 20mg and i was in withdrawal off quetiapine and when you're in withdrawal nothing will help all i remember is i felt stoned i wouldn't mind trying them again . What do you prefer zoliclone? ? I must admit if i had my time back i would never start taking any prescribed drugs especially in the mental health business, i don't know if you guys feel the same about benzodiazepines and the Zs all of prescribed really .

Ambien didn't do SHIT to me, except the first time I tried it 8/9 years ago I took three and stuff started moving around on the wall then I fell asleep. I ran into 20 around christmas(thank god free) and taking up to 30-40 mg didn't knock me out, made me kinda calm, colors looked a little brighter. Took 30mg one night, drove to a friends 20 mins away smoked a joint and took 3 somas....I came home and MADE myself go to sleep. I'm guesing this is because my abuse of benzos....

I'm curious, has anyone here ever tried "quazepam"? It's one hypnotic that I've always been curious about...I've tried both temazepam and triazolam and didn't really find them to be AWESOME or anything, for me they were about as effective (and "recreational") as regular good old clonazepam.

from quazepam's wiki page:

Quazepam is an effective hypnotic which induces and maintains sleep without disruption of the sleep architecture.[5] Quazepam is a trifluoroalkyl type of benzodiazepine, like fletazepam, halazepam, triflubazam and triflunordazepam. Quazepam is unique amongst benzodiazepines in that it selectively targets the GABAA α1 subunit receptors which are responsible for inducing sleep. Its mechanism of action is very similar to zolpidem and zaleplon in its pharmacology and can successfully substitute for zolpidem and zaleplon in animal studies.[6][7][8]

Anyway, I take Ambien for insomnia currently. Works well.

Love opening old threads. Anyway, was switched from Ambien 10 Mg to Temazepam 30 Mg. Temazepam beats all the Z drugs. I didn't even withdrawal from the Ambien, I just switched. The only thing I noticed is it takes your brain a week or two to adjust to Temazepam. Aside from that, Temazepam is great. I had my pick of any benzo except Triazolam. We agreed that one was for severe insomnia.

Temazepam is about as potent as Ambien and lasts significantly longer... obviously the Temazepam is going to work better when they've effectively tripled your dose.

Temazepam is about as potent as Ambien and lasts significantly longer... obviously the Temazepam is going to work better when they've effectively tripled your dose.
I had no fucking idea. I just knew they were deicent, from this site. The way I was able to get on the high dose, was by comparing the temazepam to the Clonazepam I am currently on. That made the Temazepam look weak by comparison. The other sleeper benzos look intresting also. I took some amitriptyline after the Temazepam yesterday and it kmtfo. Great sleep. Besides triazolam what is considered better then Temazepam, strength and length wise? This is subjective, I know. I'm actually switching to Valium from Clonazepam. I'm hoping that 40mg is enough and at least as strong as 3mg Clonazepam.

Yeah triazolam has a very short duration of effects. Good for putting you to sleep, but it's not a good one to take if you have trouble staying asleep, as many do.

That quazepam sounds interesting. That dalmane sounds pretty good also. All I know is I'm done with Z drugs. I have to say, Ambien/zoldipem was effective for years. I will give it credit. Sonata didn't do anything for me. I only had Lunesta once. It knocked me out hard, but I was on other shit, so I can't say for sure. Still a good thread.

Compare doses of benzodiazepines on google here's what I remember ... 2mg clonazepam is equivalent of 40mg of Valium and 1mg Xnax is 10mg Valium and 1mg lorAzepam is 10mg Valium . That's just against Valium but Google benzodiazepines equivalents your see a chart with every benzodiazepine plus the zopidem zopiclone it very useful . I've clonazepam and lorazepam and diazepam and anax I get from a vender brilliant quality but I've to stop for least week taking them or they don't work which is shit because I sleep ok for first 4 nights then I'm fucked and I'm on a lot of medication inc amitriptyline 200mg qutipine 600mg subutex 16mg zopidem 10mg and Valium 8 mg a day . If j had my time back I'd never of tried benzodiazepines I rely on them for exp meeting / seeing my new boyfriend as I'm
So nervous and shake or going shopping to big complex like my Birmingham uk mall biggest shopping place in uk . Drugs and legal drugs have fucked my past up . Sorry that's my thoughts I'm the same as you all I'm just saying for me it's messed my head up

zolpidem, by far, plus its water soluble;) if you catch my drift, you can have a real weird experience shooting up with heroin. every friend I turned onto the combo would fall down out of my tent, roll down the hill and then scream "I love you Zach!"

Also can I ask how much you all take to get them to knock you out or get a buzz ? I first took some yesterday after 8 days off them , I took 4mg anax 30mg Valium high quality 2.5mg lorazepam and 1mg clonazepam I took them stayed up maybe a hour don't recall a buzz but I've no memory of last 3o Min before bed and soon as I got in bed I was gone but I had no sleep for 3 nights up after 4 hours of sleep . It may look a lot of benzodiazepines at once but I've a few different benzodiazepines .

How do you mean soluble ??? I know a lot of benzodiazepines can go under your tounge I'm on subutex been clean 13 years though ?

I prefer Zopiclone to help me sleep. I'm on 800mg of Seroquel and 3.75mg of Zopiclone and I still can't sleep very well.