• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos ZOPICLONE Vs ZOLPIDEM - WHICH DO YOU THINK WORKS BETTER ?

Flubromazepam takes a while to kick in, but feels as awesome and very similar to nitrazepam. Nitrazepam being the king amongst all the benzos available in my country, I feel lucky enough to be able to get some 8mg flubpams. A lot more useful than flubromazolam, which lacks the great muscle relaxation and placid state flubromazepam puts me in.

So this month since I grabbed a shitload of flubromazolam 1mg gelcaps, I got some flubromazepam 8mg and something I never had yet, but am willing to have as it is will be useful when I decide to taper away, Diclazepam 2mg pills. The canadian dollar being suddenly really week, a GBP being close to double in value now, it made it so I didn't get as much as I wanted to, but the store I got it from is the only one with selling options that works for me.

As for z-drugs on the gray market, there is Pagoclone to be found, be my guest and try that if you can't obtain either the basic 3 z-drugs. I'll get some pharmaceutical quality baclofen powder for real cheap, internally, for when all these flubromazolam caps are gone, I don't think I'll be able to get any anymore, or if I do, it's gonna be those 0.25mg tablets....I'd rather know more about the good vendor who has 0.75 and 1.25mg tablets of flubromazolam.

From what I read Pagoclone is more of an anxiolytic than a sleep aid like the 3 official z-drugs. Well, maybe 2, I can't seem to get any american to tell me if they still have Sonata down there or if they got it in the UK or Australia too.
Why not just by flubromazepam in powder heaps cheaper n readily available?

Why not just by flubromazepam in powder heaps cheaper n readily available?

I don't know where to get such in a way that I like paying, if you can't have a credit card processor that accepts prepaid credit cards, then the chances I bother spending are inversely proportional.

In my case, eat them out. I have a female psych doctor.:)

If she trades tongue darts in the vagina (and other tricks I won't mention here, they're mine ;) ) for good scripts, PM me for address, doesn't matter if the office is in the US. Can doctors script you a no refill benzo script if you're a tourist (I got insurance for anything that could go bad while out of Canada) if you're foreign? Especially a nice polite Canadian man? haha

It's fucked how Mexicans who are naturalized have to give up Mexican nationality when someone from ANY other country can be bi-nationals...except maybe I guess North Korea, the few North Koreans who manage to escape almost all set up shop in Japan, cos if they lost all family ties/dont know who their family is in South Korea,they get treated like crap by South Koreans...and yes, the secret small tag works here :D

Last edited:
For me ambien lost its fun after the 10th time using it, now for some reason it just builds up phlem like crazy in my throat making it hard to breath and then very nauseous. Lunesta gives me this HORRID metal taste in my mouth that I CANT get rid of for like 8 hours. It is the most disgusting horrible thing I have ever experienced in my life. Sonata is the only one that works or that I enjoy but it seems to be the least popular one. I get cool OEV on it and then it puts me to sleep. But realistically I HATE Z-drugs they all feel just awful and make me sick.

Okay THE_REAL_OBLIVION, here's my list.

I can at least ask for 1)eszopliclone/Lunesta

2)Temazepam/Restoril

3)Triazolam/Halcion

4)estazolam/ProSom

I'm willing to try all of these due to my boredom/tolerance to Ambien. The Z drug first due to easy switch from Ambien. The rest if I'm lucky. Thoughts?

Okay THE_REAL_OBLIVION, here's my list.

I can at least ask for 1)eszopliclone/Lunesta

2)Temazepam/Restoril

3)Triazolam/Halcion

4)estazolam/ProSom

I'm willing to try all of these due to my boredom/tolerance to Ambien. The Z drug first due to easy switch from Ambien. The rest if I'm lucky. Thoughts?

I don't know if eszopiclone tastes awful (the pill itself) like it's racemic father drug Zopiclone, which is what we have here in Can and everywhere else, only the US uses only one isomer of Zopiclone like that. Personally, I would pass on the Lunesta, z-drugs are all kinds of fucked up and most likely carcinogenic at doses humans take if taken long term, and z-drugs are scripted long term even more often than benzos. Lunesta made me sleep, but I'd wake up through the night feeling bizarre.

Temazzies seem hit or miss, either people love it and find it crazy strong as a hypnotic and guarantees a non stop 8 hours sleep, where you will actually get some REM sleep since it's out of your body 3 to 4 hours after ingestion. Some other people find it weak and can take 120mg and not sleep. I don't understand these people. Telling a friend who's not a big forums user although he has a BSc in software engineering he did a MBA for his masters. I know, what a waste. But he responsibly used temazepam 30mg for 6 years, and never used more than 60mg. Used it strictly utilitarian, 1% of the time for fun, we would play NHL '06 games and our whole crew all played the game like maniacs, but at this friends house, he only had a gamecube but it thankfully had NHL '06 so his girlfriend who saw us rent (lol, 06 was a while ago) the game all the time bought it for him for christmas so we had tournaments and all, and usually me and that guy were the best, both playin the game since fucking NHL '92 on Genesis. Well the few times he had a temaz after all the beer and weed we smoked and drank, I suddenly won like 11-4, he told me later it was because he wanted to get fucked up. It's highly euphoric to most people too. Most euphoric benzo that can be eaten (with nitrazepam, never knew anybody who said nitrazepam wasn't good, unlike Temaz).

I'll keep the rest short. Halcion is euphoric, but if your doc is actually willing to script you a months worth (I don't know your arrangement). Don't get on Halcion long term, it's a recipe for disaster. If you choose it, I hope that your insomnia issues are falling asleep only, not waking up a lot, because Triaz will make your waking up at night problem even worse than it was initially.

And honestly, I would be all over estazolam (ProSom), it's not available in my country, half-life is 10-24h according to this study, so it seems kinda perfect for sleep, the hypnotic and sedative effects lasting at least 6 hours and change. It's a triazolo benzo, which means it hits fast, which is good, hits fast like Halcion, but has a way better length of action. So I'd zero in on this one, it's also rarely scripted for some reason I can't fathom, maybe coming out at the same time as Xanax or almost.

So yeah, that'd be my choice, random reading online indicates people are very satisfied with the product in some studies regarding its use for insomnia.

Good luck, and if you don't like it, you can switch to 3 other options apparently, you're lucky to have a doc that lets you think about it instead of imposing you something whippin' out the script pad as you're talking, not listening to you and giving you the script, which might be a benzo and not an SSRI, but some docs often when they start, try one thing and if they get goo results with it will very often not change course for fear something bad could happen. Gotta put yourself in their own skin, that I learned, also.

Thanks THE_REAL_OBLIVION for the reply. I will most definitely talk with my doctor(she's a great one) about the pros and cons of each, including the cancer risk(I just got cured of cancer, yet I'm on a Z drug).

You're already on Lunesta? I hope you take the smallest dose pill, 3.5mg is that it? Imovane (Zopiclone) comes in 7.5 and 15mg out of this world disgusting alien metal. Or I guess it's Ambien/Ambien CR.

Maybe the first few times I've had a Z drug, I noticed the taste. Taste is not a big deal to me at all.

Maybe the first few times I've had a Z drug, I noticed the taste. Taste is not a big deal to me at all.

Well if Lunesta does the job, I guess I wasted my time with my post giving you my opinion on these other benzos. I'd still try to get Estazolam and I don't know the pill dosages, but the largest possible, so if it's too strong you can just cut it in 2, most benzos have scores. Better to have more to split into more doses than not enough and using enough for you results in a pre-refill disaster.

^ you did not waste any time at all. I actually appreciate it very much. I actually have the whole list to discuss with my doctor. Prosom/Estazolam is available in 1mg and 2mg scored tablets.

Last edited:
I am actually more concerned about the cancer connection to Z drugs due to the fact that I'm taking Ambien. I am totally for the benzo based sleepers.

Yep, and to think there is a benzo like that with zero withdrawals which is only known as "random series of alphanumeric combination" sitting there. It's like how Upjohn bothered giving a brand name to Anidazolam(Deracyn). When it is a much more improved Xanax, and not just in the euphoric/hypnotic way, it's basically a bit stronger than xanax and even more antidepressant than xanax, which was found to have such properties (which is interesting enough of a lead to me).

I'll see, next month, when I obtain a gram of the stuff. Last time I will have my mailman deliver me something that doesn't require a signature, for these they will have guys in the trucks do more deliveries, while normally these trucks only deliver stuff too big to fit a mailbox. I'll make sure to try and catch him and thank him and I didn't vote for this. Fuck retarded Conservative Party, the people who just voted for them because of the Liberal's sponsorship "scandal" (something that was really exagerated by the media compared to many other much costlier illegal things the government does) back in the mid 00's. I'm hopeful, it's hard to believe still that Alberta ejected their Prog-Conservative party, they were sitting there since 43 years. So alberta having an NDP government, when it is a federal conservative stronghold, except for Edmonton, the whole place is tory blue if one looks at a map of the ridings there. So the ignorant voters will actually help the informed ones this time. But we have to have less and less ignorant voters, the "swing" voters as the americans call em, who just vote for the other party "for change". Having no idea of the ideology of what they're voting for. Took them 4 years of that creepy trans-looking lip closet homo. I'm sure there exists compromising photos of him intercepted by Israel for him to have done what he did January 2014. Seriously. Be glad he isn't the President of the US, we'd all be dead.

Last edited:
SWIM takes Zopiclone sometimes, the trips are great but on a 10/15 mg dose expect blackouts! stay safe:\

Is anyone prescribed Zopiclone who takes it through the day for its anxiolytic properties? Can't be just me! ;)

Dalmane :)

Is awesome, my best friend's mom is scripted that so she doesn't drink, it was a tradeoff or she was gonna die from liver failure, she didn't get cirrhosis strangely. A couple times she gave me a small handful (about 12) of the 30mg caps.

It's great, but I wouldn't use it everyday for sleep like say zaleplon or valium or temazepam (I'm going to have to switch when Nitrazepam becomes free only for people with seizures in may 2016 here, becomes an excepton medication after that and I won't go through the trouble of having my doc fill out this when I can just tell him the situation with nitrazepam has changed, its no longer free, and it's gonna get restricted, except for people who had a script 3 months before june 1st (words of the government, no idea why they don't say from april 1st 2015).

I love it for when one has been up way too long, that flurazepam. It lasts so long, the only thing that can make me sleep 16 hours and wake up with a residual anxiety-free state and feeling brand new, also works well for hangovers from alcohol I'm told, after you've been sick and puked and got rid of most of the alcohol in you. I also find the fact it's a partial benzo agonist and lasts so long interesting. They got no "methadone" for people who wanna stop benzos other than very difficult, even if Ashton method tapering is done. I always thought it should be investigated for that. But as of now, they only use valium and librium to get one off or lower their equivalent dose of the previous benzo down. I did 2/3 down from 4mg clonaz to 20mg valium a day. The Nitrazepam doesn't count since I don't take it everyday ;) About 2-3 times a week. It hits hard, damn, but i'm glad I get 30 a month, I can just accumulate them and never order rc benzos again!