• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nodding out from smoking h?

TheManWithNoName

Bluelighter
I have been smoking my powdered H because I suck at hitting veins, my leg is all hard from IM, and I almost overdosed by snorting it. But when I smoke it, I feel good but i don't seem to get much higher the more and more I smoke. Surely people can nod out from smoking it. Does it only last four a few minutes. Can you guys shed some light?

From what i recall smoking powdered H is a waste, but i could be wrong.

Regardless, it is very possible to nod out from smoking herion so i don't know what your problem is.

its all technique, yes you can nod.......almost all the time if you know what your doing............

technique technique technique...........

also very dependent on quality...........where you from?

NY, manhattan. The stuff I get, 1 $10 stamp would kill someone with a decent tolerance if the snorted the whole thing. How do I know this, I snorted more than half of the $10 bag and could barely breathe the other night, and I take two 80 OP at a time. The new OP sucks so thats why I'm back on this shit, I had some percs the other day, percs are my favorite by far. I just started smoking, I put the powder on the center of the foil and light it then suck it up through a toilet paper roll, it seems like just a small amount is escaping. I hold it in for 5 - 10 seconds.

^^ Sounds like fentynal and or it's analogues to me. Don't get me wrong, being from North Jersey I know the quality of heroin you can find in that area.

its hit or miss, like before I did a half a bag IM shot and didn't even feel it. It's scary thats why I started smoking it. But it seems like I can't get any higher, every time i take a hit I get a little rush which is nice but I don't really get more fucked up.

I used to smoke H, it wastes alot unless you use a lightbulb, which work really well. When you use tin foil, just make your hooter wide enough and inhale like a maniac haha. It would always work well for me, not as good as bangin but it would do the job.

totally dependent on quality, and how you run it on the foil!

smoking can be worth it. but thats usually only the case with the base, as most of us here know, so youd have to either mix it with a bit caffeine or convert it to the base. everthing else really would be a waste. i see hardly anything happen with the pure salt on foil. it just turns black. :!

i nodded out quite a few times, felt a rush and was pretty much totally gone for hours.
what i think is best is to snort a small amount (maybe after checking potency through vaping) and chasing a few lines. you could weight your lines after indicating potency too to avoid accidental overdose.

this prolongs the experience and lesser material has to be smoked. sure. for anything even remotely comparable to a shot youd need good gear and big amounts (smoked, not much snorted.)
but it can be pretty intense. and yeah. an oilpipe like for meth is perfect, should be cleaned regulary tho to ensure good vaporizing and careful heating is needed.

I smoked tar heroin all the time out of a meth pipe. You'd lose some of the smoke out of the hole though if you didn't hit it correct. Continuing to smoke more prolonged my high/nod but no it didn't increase the high after each hit but just like other opiates, redosing is never as good as your first dose.