• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safe, cheap drug to replace weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my god please don't switch to oxy's to replace your weed habit. that's the most ass-backwards plan i've heard on these boards in a long time. That's like switching to drinking diesel cause your water doesn't taste right.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is this a joke? You state that you smoke pot habbitually and that you need to take a tolerance break, yet at the end you say that you have not been high in months?? Also it is to coincidental that you list like a lot of psychoactives that have nothing similar to pot, but say that you don't "like" them, implying that you have tried them, but you are looking for a drug similar to pot? also that you say spice(k2) interacts with your medicine which (correct me if I am wrong) is weird but all the other drugs work? most prescription meds I can think of have interactions at least one of the psychoactives you listed, if this is a troll, I'd say not appreciated but kinda funny, if not... I don't even know dude try some synths

on an actual note, are you on Abilify? or SSRI? or any other drug like abilify(antispychotics)

@tryptanite Why does everyone keep saying that I said that I don't like drugs? I never said that I said alot of drugs don't work for me. THE ONLY DRUG I HAVE EVER DISLIKED WAS SALVIA. Opiates don't seem to work well anymore, DMT doesn't work too well, coke doesn't work, and weed now doesn't work because of tolerance. And YES I do take abilify as well as cymbalta, buspar, and some other anti anxiety meds.

@tryptanite Why does everyone keep saying that I said that I don't like drugs? I never said that I said alot of drugs don't work for me. THE ONLY DRUG I HAVE EVER DISLIKED WAS SALVIA. Opiates don't seem to work well anymore, DMT doesn't work too well, coke doesn't work, and weed now doesn't work because of tolerance. And YES I do take abilify as well as cymbalta, buspar, and some other anti anxiety meds.

Just because I'm curious, could you go into more detail onto how they don't work well? Not why they don't work well, but like, what happens when you take them that isn't normal that makes them bad.

I would try working out, or another physically intensive hobby (mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, etc.) It may not be what you are looking for and maybe you already do stuff like that but you've pretty much eliminated every single drug possible.

@Sativa yea i know man...well i'll start off with MDMA I guess, since it's the first drug I tried after weed. At one point I took two pills and ALMOST felt something, like I wouldn't be able to sleep, I felt really creative tho and happy and talkative. But other than that, I didn't feel the need to rub myself or anything, like the euphoria ppl told me about wasn't there. I just felt restless kinda. I tried opiates after that, starting with Hydrocodone tabs and Oxys and they felt really good at first, but my tolerance shot up really fast. i feel like that has something to do with new meds I got put on. It's hard for them to work. Recently, I plugged 3 Hydromorphones, snorted 4, and took 15 vicodin ES (no i didn't do a CWE that time, I was lazy and stupid...) and i just felt sleepy. No euphoria. With coke, I felt a little energetic the first time. So i assumed if i did more, I would have felt more. So I did a gram within an hour but didn't feel anything that time. With H, I'm guessing it was either really bad H, or my meds were interfering, or my tolerance to opiates were higher. Probably a combination of the three. In any case, I didn't feel it. Snorted a gram that night I think. DMT made me trip for around 10 seconds then it faded away fast never tripped too hard, or saw stuff, it just made me feel like I was holding a hit of weed for a bit too long with some more colors. But isn't DMT supposed to last longer...? anyway Salvia worked, but I didn't like it..Spice and Kratom didn't work well...I think that's all the drugs I've tried...I guess I eliminated alot of the more well known drugs but there's still plenty of drugs I haven't done yet. Also, I'm thinking of getting off some of my meds to see if that helps. I'm just scared I'll have panic attacks if I get off them. I'm thinking of trying ice or K next, just to see if it works, what do you guys think?

Just stop smoking the weed. You shouldn't even suggest switching to oxys.

Try having a few beers for a couple weeks, or nothing at all, then try some weed again, you'll get high.

I don't quite understand why your smoking if your not getting high, it's a waste, and only happens after a long ass time, calm yourself down.

Spice won't work at all if you have a weed tolerance, you do know that right?

Control yourself.... You will be okay if you stop smoking for a few weeks, Ill even promise you WONT die!!!

Pot is the queen of all plants and you must respect her and she will respect you back. Give it some time and the next time you smoke she will show you all the loves she got :]

If noone has seen my last and only other post, I explained that i smoke weed habitually and every hour or so. Now i need to lower my tolerance. Whats a good safe cheap drug i can use to replace weed for a bit until my tolerance goes down? btw i dont like salvia, and coke, heroin, other opiates, e, dmt, and spice doesnt work for me cuz of my meds. someone help please! i havent been high in months! =(

Ibuprofen.. 800mg

If noone has seen my last and only other post, I explained that i smoke weed habitually and every hour or so. Now i need to lower my tolerance. Whats a good safe cheap drug i can use to replace weed for a bit until my tolerance goes down? btw i dont like salvia, and coke, heroin, other opiates, e, dmt, and spice doesnt work for me cuz of my meds. someone help please! i havent been high in months! =(

I just realized the way i said this it really did sound like i dont like all those drugs i listed. I actually meant i dont like salvia. and coke, e, dmt, and other drugs dont seem to work cuz of my meds. Sorry for the confusion guys!

@Intoxicated & Grumpy Wookie yea i didnt mean switching to oxys completely tho. Like i'm not gonna do oxys everyday like i do weed. In any case I am cutting down my smoking more than 50% so i'm really proud of myself right now lol. Yea I really just need to stop for a bit but it's really hard...haha I'm just cutting down for now and eventually i'll take a break. I don't think I can just stop since I smoke bud like stogies. I feel like its as hard as quitting cigs for me since i smoke weed as much as i do stoges.

Yeah just ween off for a week and then stop for like 3 if you can. And try to only smoke at night man.

if you don't mind my asking, wtf medication are you own that prevents opiates from binding? Subs? Are you on a treatment program?

SSRIs/SNRIs don't block the effect of many of the drugs you listed. You probably never tried a good enough dose.

As for a "safe alternative" to cannabis - there is none. Your addiction potential only goes up as you choose another drug - in fact, the only substitute I could conceivably advise for is LSD or shrooms... even then, that is something you do on occasion.

I highly, highly recommend against walking down the opiate or benzo path. It is a road I have traveled and while it has it's highs, it has lower-lows then you could imagine.

And as for quitting cannabis full-stop, "cold-turkey" as it were, you can do it no problem. I smoked every-goddamn-day for over 3 years, and quit instantly when I failed my first (and only free pass) mandatory drug test 7 months ago. I smoke weed at max 3 days out of the month right now. To be honest, I'm glad I did stop as I can finally save money now

if you don't mind my asking, wtf medication are you own that prevents opiates from binding? Subs? Are you on a treatment program?

SSRIs/SNRIs don't block the effect of many of the drugs you listed. You probably never tried a good enough dose.

As for a "safe alternative" to cannabis - there is none. Your addiction potential only goes up as you choose another drug - in fact, the only substitute I could conceivably advise for is LSD or shrooms... even then, that is something you do on occasion.

I highly, highly recommend against walking down the opiate or benzo path. It is a road I have traveled and while it has it's highs, it has lower-lows then you could imagine.

And as for quitting cannabis full-stop, "cold-turkey" as it were, you can do it no problem. I smoked every-goddamn-day for over 3 years, and quit instantly when I failed my first (and only free pass) mandatory drug test 7 months ago. I smoke weed at max 3 days out of the month right now. To be honest, I'm glad I did stop as I can finally save money now

I am on Oxcarbazepine, Cymbalta, Ablilify, and Buspirone (Buspar) right now. When I did Coke and DMT, I was not on Oxycarbazepine but I was on thyroid medication (Methimizole) and another med that I forgot the name of as well as the other meds I listed above. I know that SSRIs don't have anything to do with most of the drugs I've tried except E, but I just don't know what else would be causing the problem. I popped an 80 mg OP Oxy and barely felt anything. I don't know if that's alot for you but, I didn't even feel a relaxing buzz like I used to off 20 mg Oxys. And I doubt it's tolerance since I took a 5 or 6 month break off opiates before I went back to them. As for H, it probably was low grade, but shouldn't I feel something after snorting a gram? And I snorted a gram of coke almost at once too. Even if it was bad coke, I feel like I should have felt something. I really don't know...I feel like if I could just get high off something, I wouldn't have to rely on weed all the time. I would be fine with just the occasional high off whatever I can get. But the drugs I've tried just don't seem to work for me. I just want to know why. Hopefully that would help me cut down my usage since I just seem to be chasing my high now.. Thanks for your advice homie but I don't know if I'm as strong as you. Dunno if i can just quit all at once. I'm doing ok smoking just a few times a day now tho so I think I'm on the right track. Hopefully I can just quit within a week or two.

I ordered some extract from the 3 different lotus flowers made by a Tibetan monk a couple months ago. They smoke it while meditating. It was sick for being legal, the lotus flowers are WAY under estimated/unknown. It gave a high similar to weed, and you only need to smoke a tiny bit to get high just like if you had dank bud/hash and no tolerance. The one i got wasn't cheap, being handmade in Tibet and what not - and either way i can't post a source since it's a substance not paraphernalia regardless of being legal so just do a google search for lotus flower extracts/paste. I'm sure you'll find something worth trying. It's seriously worth it in my opinion. I actually enjoy it more than most strains of dank bud because of anxiety.

How much would a typical dose be for... say... 20x extract?

Although i haven't tried it myself Heimia salicifolia - Sinicuiche Herb, appears to be a cheap alternative to weed that some people even prefer over the ganj.

dunno what bud you are smoking... mine doesn't look like what you dump out of a tea bag...
(edit: sorry that was in reference to a post way before this, number 25 I think)

my suggestion would be benzos
and also herbal teas like a mix of chamomile, lemon balm, lemon grass, valerian, kava, skullcap, orange blossom, rose hip, hibiscus, spearmint, and raspberry leaves

Maybe carisoprodol.

Not like weed persay, but more like it than benzos, I'd say.

It's pretty euphoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.