• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

It is called 'logic'.

Most neurotypical folk would do well to try it, indeed, whilst it appears far from addictive to them, they would do well to attempt to make it habit-forming.

Otherwise, just on regular pain and anticonvulsant meds (morphine IM, IR oxycodone at min. 80mg/d as 10mg caps, so have a fair degree of fine tuning, and chlormethiazole for the latter purpose, occasionally nitrazepam if I have to supplement the chlormethiazole with a longer acting GABAergic Not too bright of them, but asked ages back, a couple of years, for a nitrazepam script for a few months then to taper off, all planned in advance, due to an unavoidable and shitty situation, but they just gave him 2x5mg moggies a day and after the first couple of weekly refills, they just threw it on his repeat meds refill slips and left it there. He doesn't use it anything like as often as they prescribe it's use, certainly not daily, sooner use far higher doses once in a while, when really needed. Stupid and negligent to just leave him with an infinite benzo script, particularly one as strong as moggies are, at 10mg/day, but damned if he is going to say anything to his doctors because of course, benzos are a scarce resource, and not one to be thrown away casually, since it'd be next to impossible to regain the infinite script, hell to get any at all, ever, and even if he did manage, that still leaves the risk that he might have a truly awful day and NEED a strong dose of a benzo a couple of times to avoid coming apart at the seams, and not having them right there, means he could easily end up waiting all day and night, getting up and to the surgery for 8am to get an appointment, only to find when he gets to the appointment the doctors won't help.

So bugger that, he's keeping the infinite, negligently forever refilled automatically script, and no way in hell is he about to say anything to his GP about it. About as much chance of that, as there is of finding liquid helium in hell.

Salvia is terrifying. There's a few YouTube videos about people on it and it looks like they are experiencing a vision of hell itself. Utterly horrific. Don't know why anyone would knowingly do that tothemselves.

Tbh I don't mind the mental effects of salvia so much as the physical ones. The intensity of the trip (when smoked certainly) is one thing but the lack of necessary accompanying temporary paralysis (or at least overwhelming lethargy, general befuddlement or the like) that comes with similarly overwhelming trips is much more of an issue.

I once smoked some 60x and found myself stuck spinning along the walls of a labyrinth - nothing unusual for salvia trips and no problem in and of itself. What definitely was a problem was that during the ten minutes or so of dissociated divinorumating I had somehow managed to strip naked and physically spun myself all along the walls of my flat down to the doorway and literally had the door half open as I came down enough to recognise aspects of consensus reality again.

Embarrassing at worst probably but there are stories and/or clips of people jumping out of windows, running into traffic, falling into fires and so forth which are far more concerning. That and I find the bodily sensations of smoked salvia to be deeply unpleasant. I do, however, enjoy oral preparations of salvia far more. Been a while now but I'd definitely experiment further with tinctures (or indeed leaf, although I have yet to come across it) as that is far, far more manageable and welcoming.

To be fair if you are using plain leaf, Salvia is quite a mellow subtle trip, I used to smoke salvia joints a bit. I used to have a couple of Salvia plants years ago. They were very easy to grow. The extract just seems unpleasant think i've only smoked it once or twice and never got much effects.4

My cat seemed to love the stuff, it always scratched the door when i smoked it to try and get in to smoke it.

Oh, bugger, hadn't noticed. It happens. Some fora it doesn't really matter, most of them in fact, the ones I frequent, where it's either some slight legal dissociation from what is being discussed, or else the people are just...different...and either way, it doesn't get noticed.

Weed.... Well not try, but afraid about taking it. Brings out the edgy/paranoia in me like nothing else.... Still always tuck in when pissed or intoxicated in one way or another. Goes the same way every time :-(
You are in good company then, the late Alexander Shulgin described a couple of very unpleasant experiences with weed :|

^ whatever he's on. though i'm tempted to try it just once.
I'm rolling on the floor laughing at this! :D :D

In India if a woman wanted to rid her self of a husband she would slowly infuse Datura in to his food/tea, increasing the dose each day by doubling it until by the end of two weeks the poor fella had completely lost his mind and be putty in her hands...euurrghh creepy eh?

In India if a woman wanted to rid her self of a husband she would slowly infuse Datura in to his food/tea, increasing the dose each day by doubling it until by the end of two weeks the poor fella had completely lost his mind and be putty in her hands...euurrghh creepy eh?
Added to the list of substances I'll never use, ever!

PCP, DMT, meth, salvia. None of it looks or sounds very pleasant.

I'd give one exception, which is I'd try meth if it was in the form of pharma Desoxyn.

Not sure why ket is a concern though. It's never made me throw up or "lose control." I just lay in bed, stick some music on, and enjoy the CEVs. Nice trippy headspace that's easy to keep under control and short duration. Overall a pleasant experience. Just not one to use too frequently because tolerance creeps up fast and you don't want to fuck your bladder.

When I was younger I thought about a going on a Benadryl Trip but everyone on psyconaught wiki and Verious other trip reports said that I will be sorry if I trip on some benys

Sorry if this sounds crazy, but has anyone on here tried toad licking?

Yes, but I missed and ended up tongueing the toads arsehole. This must NEVER be done as it is the most psychedelic part of the toad of all. I thought the arsehole was a portal to another world. My friends eventually pulled the toad off my face as they thought it was an alien attached to me.

not scared of anything except maybe the long-lasting stuff like ibogaine. You can always microdose anything first time

Nope, not afraid of any drug, but some I've had once and never want again. Also, there are drugs I'd like try, but they are never available without synthetic impurities (MPPP is the first that springs to mind).
Rather than drugs, the route is a main thing - I would never attempt to IV a drug, that's for doctors to do.
Recently, I got to try IV fentanyl, as part of getting a camera up the arse. Fucking lovely, but I'd never try to get any street fentanyl (I'm too young to die - I'm just a few years from my state pension!! 🤣)

When I was younger I thought about a going on a Benadryl Trip but everyone on psyconaught wiki and Verious other trip reports said that I will be sorry if I trip on some benys
Datura. Really afraid of that delirium.
I used high dose benadryl as a teenager. It's a fucking literal nightmare. Which is now why deliriant drugs are probably the only ones I'm too afraid to try. Although, I've done pretty much everything by now anyways.

Ibogaine is probably the only other thing that intimidates me.

Someday i will try Datura though. Even i'm afraid of it now. I'll do My research and when i'm ready, as ready as i can be, i'll be trying it.

Datura. Really afraid of that delirium.
me too...datura hierba del diablo and salvia after watching those yt videos of young people acting insane...after all they are considered poisonus substances.

Someday i will try Datura though. Even i'm afraid of it now. I'll do My research and when i'm ready, as ready as i can be, i'll be trying it.
I read somewhere that everyone who tries datura ends up regretting it. The only exception to this, it said, are those who let an experienced shaman from an indigenous tribe who use this plant as part of their ceremonial heritage and culture lead their trip. They know how to guide users along the right path, evidently. Idk, but it's enough to give me pause and stir up some healthy fear of that stuff.

Bromo-DragonFLY kinda scares me solely because of the reports I've read from when it's been mislabeled as 2C-B-FLY leading to overdose states of extreme vasoconstriction resulting in limb amputation, terrifying full-on hallucinations of being dragged to hell by demons repeatedly whilst being put under medical five-point restraint for everyone's safety. As long as the dose is right though, it's no more unsafe than other compounds I've consumed, so I'll probably take it someday.