Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

Limey

Bluelighter
What drugs are you afraid of, and why?
What drugs were you afraid of and then threw caution to the wind?

Ketamine (side effects vomiting, losing control put me off)
GHB - seen too many people pass out on it
Heroin - I've got an addictive personality
Crack - ditto, and don't see the point in a 5 min high
Meth - seen too many lives ruined by it
Many RC's - unknown effects etc
PCP - too intense, but very rare anyway.

I was afraid to try coke for many years. One girl told me it was much stronger than MDMA!!!! And only tried poppers recently (wasn't impressed)

i no it sounds boring but ive tried everything ive wanted to try. i would not try pcp, or the buisness mans trip, and i was offered crystal a couple of times earlier this year, but i refused point blank. im worried id get hooked so, ive decided to stay away.

the obvious ones, i dont and wouldnt do heroin or crack either

Anything where the health risk outweighs the pleasure.

I've tried Heroin and didn't think much of it. I'd try crack I just need to get around to doing it. I won't touch mephedrone again because of the supposed health risks.

I'm pretty open.

would be worried about trying any of the long lasting psychs, tried bromo-dragonfly and thought it most unpleasant, so would be nervous about doing that or any other long lasting ones again.. maybe if I had plenty of xanax or other tranquillisers handy

opiates are the only group of drugs i have not bashed, dabbled with a few but don't want to have a phase with them like i have had with everything else, that could end badly.. not scared of them, just careful, especially with heroin can imagine getting a habit with that so happy to avoid it from now on :)

ketamine - hate the thought of everything slowing down, not being able to move, swallowing my own tongue etc.
heroin or any opiate - love to try it but i'd probably become an addict.
meth - not a speed fan anymore after it becoming a problem and as this is more intense it probably not the drug for me, the crawling skin side effect also puts me off
LSD - i'd more than likely have a ad trip due to being an anxious person but again would love to try it
salvia - sounds ghastly

Sorry if this sounds crazy, but has anyone on here tried toad licking? Heard the trip is so intense you have to have someone reminding you too breathe. It's probably dangerous and poisonous though.

^^^^ i only like tripping on MDA, i wont touch anything else hallucnigenic, so toad is a big no no, lol

You don't lick the toad, you collect & dry the poison it secretes from it's back. You then smoke it.

Or you can get some Anadenanthera seeds, which contain the same chemical (5-oh-dmt) & you don't have to bother annoying a toad.

Either way it's not amazing or worth it imo.

Also breathing is done automatically, you can't forget to breathe any more than you can forget to pump your heart.

I split just half an MDA pill (think it was? 94 clearcap?) with a mate back in the day and thought I was going to die. However, we had both bombed a g of very strong speed earlier, so perhaps they just didn't mix well. 4 people collapsed on these pills, and my friend who was pretty hardcore was feeling crap too. The reason I suspect it was MDA - intense electric shock rushes, huge floaters in front of my eyes, and everything seemed really dreamy, but no real hallucinations.

sounds like it could of been mda bud, i love it, was pretty much hooked for about a year every weekend back in 92, lol. and it can be very hallucnigenic, depending on how much you take. i no lots of people at that time who thought it was mdma and really didnt like it though, they thought it was just too strong.

I'm a bit of a lightweight, think MDA might be a little too intense for me, MDMA sometimes makes me feel uncomfortable. I guess MDA is just like a rollercoaster that you've really got to ride out and not fight it.

LSD - Last had it in my teens, wouldnt dream of doing it these days. I much prefer 2c-I which I call LSD lite!

not afraid of any drugs at all but never took any opiates such as heroin and hopefully never will. i know for a fact that id like it too much and i cant just have one chocolate chip cookie without eating the whole pack, so if i took heroin id eventually end up a smack head.

LSD - Last had it in my teens, wouldnt dream of doing it these days. I much prefer 2c-I which I call LSD lite!

Same. Took too much in the wrong place with the wrong people about 10 years ago, and had a horrific trip. Now I'm scared all my demons will rear their ugly heads if I try again.

Lol whats with these BS Ket worries?

Anyway i have only done Weed, Coke, MDMA, Ket and Mephedrone, the only other stuff i would probably try is mda, acid and shrooms. Nothing else appeals to me at all

The only thing I've ever turned down is heroin. I was with a group of people who were digging it and my mate caved in and had some. I had just done my speed and turned it down point blank.
It's an amusing place to be when you're sat there speeding watching 4 people dig smack.
One of them did his dig and said " that's given a proper fucking boner" lent forward and stuck his needle straight into his nose. I fucking pissed myself but then got concerned as my mate proceeded to throw his guts up.
I had to sit with him all night to see if he was alright while the others just fucked off.
He must of puked about 30 times through the night and confirmed to me I wasn't missing anything.
The next day he thanked me for keeping an eye on him and he never did it again.
I often think about what would happen if I'd agreed to do the wash out he was trying to make me do that night.
Apart from that bring it on!