• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

From what I've heard PCP, Im bad enough as it is on ketamine so the idea of a more drawn out intense dissassosiative experiance than that definatly puts that one on my list.

I can't really understand why people are afraid to take acid, I always find that quite easily manageable in most situations. Though I guess thats from experiance, the first few times you take it it can be a bit difficult to handle.

I tend to find that im more afraid that I will give someone else something (2c's mostly) and they will have a bad trip than the effect drugs could have on myself.

gas - know a dude who did a PHd on substance abuse, lets just say he said this was the one drug he would never ever do again....... so fuck that!

^^ What is gas? Just butane or something? Gasoline?

I wouldn't try the stronger opiates, because I like the weak ones too much. I stick with kratom and occasionally dihydrocodeine or tramadol.

I don't touch GHB or anything, which does something alike. Because I has been addicted to GBL.

Any research chemical, with a funky name. Ivory wave, A3A Methano, etc.

Methamphetamine, is something I would pass. Most stimulants. I like the subtle ones more. Like modafinil. I am afraid for my heart and blood pressure, because I have a reasonably stressful life already and have a nicotine dependency (snuff).

Mephe/Flephe/Lala/drone and similar.
I love disassociatives, but I think I won't try any, which don't immobilise you.

Deleriants, I pass.

And of course solvents and other nasty stuff. Except alcohol and ether, but in moderation.

I say to myself that i wouldn't try any of the "harder" drugs i.e herion & meth, but i know if they came across my path, my curiosity would get the better of me.

Laughing gas..... with da ballons and the like.

Really? Thought you meant butane, in which case I can understand fully.

Confession: Always had an aversion to the thought of taking GHB / GBL. Even when it was easier to get than a packet of Doritos. No sensible reason; the stuff just always made me shudder somehow. Probably a good thing for me though, at least in the long run.

Yeah really, i will ask him exactly what it was, was some proper PHd level explanation so might try and copy and paste his break down on why laughing gas is bad.......

I cant remeber what it even messes up, all i know is that you should stay away!

There's so many new drugs / RC's out there to ponder...many I have hesitation with but I sometimes just take the notion and go for it. New experiences n' all that give me kicks. I like pushing boundaries when the notion takes me.

What irks me is 2C-e...I had one pretty scary mind scattering experience of it at way too high a dose and although a lot of good and love came out of that, I'm wary of doing it again :\

Though I can feel it in me old bones...it will be done again, just waiting for my subconscious to tell me the time n' place n' person to take it with will happen again, but at the moment the idea has me shit scared. Like all psyches I'll waken up one day and know that the time is right for me. Until then <3

Apart from that I'm wary of heroin as I have to date appear to have an "addictive personality" which is a shame as I never did do it justice in my youth and would like to try it, if just one more time. Just once would satisfy that thought, but it scares the shit out of me.

I agree with Kate's first point. It's not heroin or PCP which I'd hesitate in doing, it's the new synths.

If I know the information and as such can control the correct dose/setting whatnot then I'm not adversed to taking anything once. You don't get that luxury with RC's.

You don't get that luxury with RC's.

This is such a pertinent point, especially with the new ones being produced at some rate too...and if you risk it you have to appreciate you are that guinea pig and goodness knows what long term effects they will bring to you.

Talk about edge :| Scary shit.

I agree with Kate's first point. It's not heroin or PCP which I'd hesitate in doing, it's the new synths.

If I know the information and as such can control the correct dose/setting whatnot then I'm not adversed to taking anything once. You don't get that luxury with RC's.

Quoted for truth. I'm still more than willing to dive in to almost any RC unless the ADD crew have issues with it.

There's so many new drugs / RC's out there to ponder...many I have hesitation with but I sometimes just take the notion and go for it. New experiences n' all that give me kicks. I like pushing boundaries when the notion takes me.

What irks me is 2C-e...I had one pretty scary mind scattering experience of it at way too high a dose and although a lot of good and love came out of that, I'm wary of doing it again :\

Though I can feel it in me old bones...it will be done again, just waiting for my subconscious to tell me the time n' place n' person to take it with will happen again, but at the moment the idea has me shit scared. Like all psyches I'll waken up one day and know that the time is right for me. Until then <3

Apart from that I'm wary of heroin as I have to date appear to have an "addictive personality" which is a shame as I never did do it justice in my youth and would like to try it, if just one more time. Just once would satisfy that thought, but it scares the shit out of me.

I have to agree with you Kate, that 2c-e is some serious shit.
I enjoyed it but some of my mates lost the plot totaly

^ Mmm I know what you mean, it's not something to take recreationally at parties/raves etc unless you're eXTREMELY experienced...ot it's a low dose like 5-12mg.

What irks me is 2C-e...I had one pretty scary mind scattering experience of it at way too high a dose and although a lot of good and love came out of that, I'm wary of doing it again :\ ....

...but it scares the shit out of me.

Oh shit love - really??? :\ What dose did you try it at??? I know we've already spoken about this, but didn't talk about dosage.

I find this to be one of my fave substances but it's like LSD for me, I can go ages without doing it again, it's coming up to the time to have some again I think, having also received a new vendor into my notebook <3

Datura would be another one.

Ohhhh yes.

I'd like to try it, but I'll wait til I'm in India in the jungle with someone I trust, who's done it before - I wouldn't do it with anyone I know as a sitter.

Last edited:
beeing afraid might be a wrong word, cautious seems more approbriate.

i defnitly am to afraid of the stuff that could be lethal in terms of combinations.

one of my number one rules is with any drug experience to have benzos at hand, so theres allways a safety button i can push.

heroin is fundamentally less addictive than nicotene. took me a month of daily usage to innaugurate my habit. i doubt the crack around today would be strong enough to send a triple-bypass patient over the edge

heroin is fundamentally less addictive than nicotene. took me a month of daily usage to innaugurate my habit. i doubt the crack around today would be strong enough to send a triple-bypass patient over the edge

True on both counts, but a 20 B&H a day habit (while ultimately costing a lot in terms of both cash and health) doesn't entail the kind of lifestyle choices that heroin addiction does, so I've not challenged anyone on that. Even though I was initially pretty surprised that there are people who are pretty experienced with lesser opiates but afraid to try heroin.

some of these new RC's scare me, even when i ordered some methoxetamine i was hesitant at first.
DMT isnt one that scares me but is one i dont think im ready to take at the moment, i will be at some point tho, and that point will be when its presented itself to me :)
id be scared to try PCP or glue, them two just dont appeal to me and have heard and seen terrible things happen with them ones

I can vouch for the horrors of solvents. I'd love to get at some PCP though, despite the horror stories.

one of my mates got 'blown up like a balloon and floated above buildings' on glue, the whole time he looked lik he had some serious problems communicating with anything around him which doesnt help when in a city centre, he hasnt done it since thankfully

long lasting trips really, not afraid so much as just can't be bothered, have had some 2cp about for years for example just never felt like doing it.