• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Drugs you're afraid to try

To be honest, I want to try DOM so much that I would've got on my knees and slurped up the whole dirty puddle.

Actually, I'm surprised you didn't draw the whole lot into some rhino syringe and shoot it, Shambles. :)

Always found DOM to be very gentle, a lot like mescaline. More like an all-day psychedelic lollipop than a heavy trip.

I'm a little wary of the 2C drugs as I find them pretty intense. Not too sure about the latest generation of "legal highs" like 6-APB either.

Hahahaha! I was sorely tempted to mop up the water and wring it out for later use, Samhain. Should've done really cos I'll probably never see the stuff again. My floor is filthy and covered in broken glass though - really didn't fancy drinking it and would have no idea of the dose either. Am regretting mopping and slopping it out now, to be honest :!

mephedrone - not so much now that its illegal/bashed to shit but prior to ban I just stayed away.

Ex speed problem / Addictive personality + Legal and cheap stim that gets posted through your door = bad idea!

heroin is about the only drug i ever remember turning down, i was worried i would like it too much

I cant believe how many people are scared to try ketamine! wtf! its like one of the safest tranqs there is - i know a nurse and she says if they have a patient for which they have no medical history and they need to be "put under" for operation ketamine is almost always used because of its wide safety net.

ketamine is safe to try, but overall from my experiences its one of the most destructive street drugs on the scene.. easy to get psychologically hooked and many sadly end up on cystitis medication or worse :( also the cramps are horrible, but only got them after doing a really stupid amounts

Heroin and Meth - I hope never to try.
GBL and Speed - I was afraid to try but when I did I enjoyed :)

I remember not liking Ket and being scared of it, but it was only as the time I tryed it I was at a rave and took too big a line from some1 while being drunk then falling into a K-hole out the courtyard on a load of wooden pallets and being sick everywhere...

Since then I tryed it on a big Meph comedown after binging for 2 days, started on small bumps and got a feel for it, now I dont mind doing it at home here & there, after raves and meph binges I dont do it out and about though

LOVE it when im in bed with headphones on doing just the right dose, playing real long dubstep/dnb/trance mixes and just watching & feeling the whole world dissolve away then getting sucked through these colorful industrial type pipework lands its great

^ that's what I was thinking of doing - buying like a half gram, smoking like half of it max, and snorting the rest. Then not trying it again until I'm completely settled in my life.

My list - PCP, smoked crystal meth, aaaaaaaand a few of the DOx substances which are heavy in 1mg doses and carry on tripping for up to 36 hours - which I'm not ready for right now, not saying I won't be in the future though.

TBH sniffing you get way more out of your gramme like. It's hard to say, just sniffing seems so much worse on the health imo/ime.

I've just chased my last 50mgs now... Goodbye Meth, was a fun little binge though fo shoz!! =D

I'd love to give meth and H a go. I reckon if I tried crack I'd take an instant heart attack

I wouldn't try H or crack, simply because of the addictiveness. Datura would be another one. You wouldn't remember most of it, and you'd need constant care. I've tried some of the big boys like DOI and DOM, and repeated them, and have no issues with the 2Cs, ket, acid, etc. Mephedrone would probably be the only one I wouldn't do again for physiological reasons.

Can someone finally correct this thread title? It's been annoying me for ages.

Edit - Thanks :)

Last edited: