• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

wouldnt be suprised if you felt like puking but just end up dry heaving for a good few hours. MDA is pretty toxic.

I did briefly later on after the shocks started getting less intense. Was left disoriented for about a week afterwards though. There were rumours flying around that the gym owners (was an afterhours in a gym) were making their own pills, as a lot of people were in a very bad way that evening. Maybe it was a very high dose of MDA. My mate thought they were ket pills, but doubt that would cause the shocks?

even gas im not really scared of, more jus dont fancy the effects. like shaggin some hairy mary when youve got a beauty queen at your disposal. as for those scared of ket, wtf? i know GIRLS on this board who mainline the stuff. all relative i know but still..

I've got access to DMT but am wary to try it because I've read about people having a bad trip and not recovering properly for months afterwards..

Another one for Datura. Tried a little of it from one growing in St Ives Cornwall back in my hippy squating days. Poor sods had to cut it down in the end as they couldn't keep the hippies out their garden! Anyway, it was evil even at very low dose.

Crack would be a bad idea at my age me thinks as would most strong stims. Other than that, never say never...

I've got access to DMT but am wary to try it because I've read about people having a bad trip and not recovering properly for months afterwards..

I can't even conceive of it being possible to have a bad trip on DMT - the euphoria it brings on is insane 8o

Salvia is a whole other matter - dark as hell and feels like it'll never end. Ick. Oral Salvia is great though.

Delirients are the only drugs I absolutely wouldn't go near with a barge pole.

if you use DMT in the correct setting you'll be fine. just treat it with respect. it demands it. you take the piss with it and it will fuck with you. used correctly its absolutely amazing and as shambles said, the euphoria is crazy good. the experience for me was very feminine and electric. it was quite a "sexy" experience, somehow. the afterglow is immense. the experience can be very overwelming though, the first thing that popped into my head was "this isnt possible" and the overwelming-ness kind of reminded me of going on a scary rollercoaster as a small child or something. you want it to end, but its not gonna end, so just hold on and ride with it

Last edited:
totally got the 'feminine' thing, even saw these elongated female creatures flying past me twiddling with my brain, they looked a bit like the Giger KoRn micstand, wow! just amazing, felt so good afterwards.. the one drug I have done that didn't feel remotely like a drug, if that makes sense :D

Interesting topic....

What drugs are you afraid of, and why?
PCP - sounds terrifying and not particularly fun...had the chance to try it a few times but turned it down.

Ibogaine - thought about trying it to kick dope, but the trip reports are traumatizing :|

What drugs were you afraid of and then threw caution to the wind?
Ketamine - I don't like being out of control, but shot it up anyway. 8) It was ok, though...I only really like it with mephedrone or mdma, though.

LSD - was worried about the long duration and potential for a bad trip, but def wanted to at least try l. I've dropped a few times, but it's too intense for me, even at low doses - still glad I tried it, though.

Psilocybin - I had a horrible experience with amanita muscarias (although, totally different, I know) and I'm not too keen on some psychs, so was a bit wary of shrooms. I love 'em, though, def one of my favorite psychedelics.

I wouldn't touch meth, as from what I heard it's a lot like a crack rush just a lot longer and i am now fighting an addiction to heroin that developed because I got massively addicted to crack and used heroin for the come down. It took me a while to teach myself not to use crack but by that point I had a physical and mental addiction to heroin which has stayed with me alot longer than the crack has.
So I certainly wouldn't go near Meth as it would almost certainly develop into a major addiction and definately ruin my life.

I'm quite afraid by phenetylamines at the moment, I have enjoyed 2C-I and 2C-E a few months ago but I'm too anxious now and I know I could hardly bear the set up. Same with mushrooms and LSD. I tend to rely more on dissociatives when I want something psychedelic.

I've tried most of the available tryptamines/PEA's at this point as well as PCP, ketamine and various related compounds. I have IV'd DMT and smoked 5-MeO-DMT but I would never, in a million years touch any of the deleriants, or salvia again for that matter.

Delerients are just too dangerous and don't seem worthwhile anyway and salvia scares the shit out of me.

i think reading trip reports of time dilation on DMT is what made me weary. read about a guy having a couple-hour trip but he experienced it as 2 weeks. now thats not too bad, but if 2 hours can seem as 2 weeks, why not 2yrs, 2decades etc. as for salvia, im constantly amazed at headshops selling it as a legal high akin to ganja. that stuff, as has been mentioned.. is extremely dark

DMT lasts about 5 minutes... It's not possible to last 2 hours without redosing. Including the lingering euphoria it's maybe 30 minutes but you only actually trip for 5-10 minutes maximum. Have never really noticed any significant time dilation on it, to be honest. Salvia is the one that feels like forever. DMT lasts about as long as Salvia but unlike Salvia you wish it would never end.

The only positive thing about Salvia (20x, smoked) is it made me remember an old TV test card (possibly LWT - not entirely sure).

Apart from that, utterly horrific.

DOM/DOC maybe, the trips sound pretty intense. Meth would definitely be right up there.

I was pretty scared of trying 2c-e for a while, took me about a month after getting it before I took the plunge.

I had a sample of DOM. Found it on the floor in a puddle of water the other week. Fuck knows how it got there but it did and it leaked - 15mg of the "strong isomer" version of DOM that sounded fuckin' lush lost in a puddle of cruddy water and I never even got to trying it :!