• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugs you're afraid to try

I split just half an MDA pill (think it was? 94 clearcap?) with a mate back in the day and thought I was going to die. However, we had both bombed a g of very strong speed earlier, so perhaps they just didn't mix well. 4 people collapsed on these pills, and my friend who was pretty hardcore was feeling crap too. The reason I suspect it was MDA - intense electric shock rushes, huge floaters in front of my eyes, and everything seemed really dreamy, but no real hallucinations.

Must have been real strong speed if you bombed a gramme huh? 8) Sorry but even half a g of what I'd call strong speed at once should be game over.

The electric shock rushes could have been the speed though, that's usually what happens when you take the piss with it.

As for me the only drug I really don't fancy is heroin. Something about opiates I just don't like. Tried DHC and although I enjoy it I spewed the entire next day. More see them like they would be useful were you in pain.

As tekkeN says some of the longer lasting psyches aswell I wouldn't go near.

surprised DMT hasnt been mentioned

LSD, wouldnt like a long bad trip. although id probably keep a load of benzos around

bit skeptical of salvia

datura... fuck that

Must have been real strong speed if you bombed a gramme huh? 8) Sorry but even half a g of what I'd call strong speed at once should be game over.

The electric shock rushes could have been the speed though, that's usually what happens when you take the piss with it.

As for me the only drug I really don't fancy is heroin. Something about opiates I just don't like. Tried DHC and although I enjoy it I spewed the entire next day. More see them like they would be useful were you in pain.

As tekkeN says some of the longer lasting psyches aswell I wouldn't go near.

codders people would often take a g at a time mate at that time as it was heavily cut with glucose. I however had access to the uncut stuff and often wished I hadn't as I had shed 4 and a half stone off my body weight!
The electric shocks sound like mda toxic symptoms too

Afraid of DMT, dear lord.. if you can get that shit stockpile it i say!

crazy amazing drug, not to be afraid off

in saying that, dont take too much of it and practice moderation etc etc, its powerful stuff

i always been afraid of taking gas and such things, the freezing of the lungs doesnt appeal too me 8)

was scared of taking speed when i got it offered at 14/15 and pills (MDMA) after seeing the scare stories of leah betts ? (think thats her name) it scared me too try that even though i did smoke bud alot .. didnt try MDMA till i was 18 tbh. my real research in drugs began when i took mushrooms when they were legal at 17, and then the rest was history when i found TIKHAL AND PHIKAL and bluelight of course =D

Heroin i suppose i am scared of (good thing i think:)) both my mam and dad were junkies and my dad is still on 160/170mg of methadone injectables a day :| my mum is clean but it just puts a blanket over your life and takes years from you !

i am scared of taking Ayahuasca tbh, i really loved mushrooms but i hate feeling sick, and i have passed out on mushrooms and blacked out from very strong psychedelics a few times when coming up..

suppose i am scared of alot of things, but also curious with others, i am curious to try ibogaine even though i hear that the sickness can be horrible and i am not even addicted to heroin

Afraid of DMT, dear lord.. if you can get that shit stockpile it i say!

crazy amazing drug, not to be afraid off

in saying that, dont take too much of it and practice moderation etc etc, its powerful stuff

i would love to try smoked DMT, i have never tried it :( i am gonna get me some root !

only drug i'm afraid of is ....... actually i'll have to think long about that one

to be honest ice-o-lator hash. weed stopped working for me a long time ago and i think that might destroy me.

and DMT, not quite ready to be revealed to what it can do. plus the guy I know who sells it is a bit fucked up and fed acid to his grandma on xmas day - not a great advocate!

Datura. Part of me wants to try it, but everything I've heard has been a horror story.

^ crazy bout the grandma...

been thinking about this all day, nothing that i'd heard of til i looked up datura after seeing it mentioned here, would have to be sure of my mental state before trying anything really addictive.

not a drug, but i think i'd be afraid to inject myself, i'm quite squeamish for a start, would be scared about what impurities did. i worry it could be a bit too intense and fast and i'd feel totally out of control (ironic really given why ppl generally take drugs...).

nothing that i'd heard of til i looked up datura after seeing it mentioned here.

Yeah me three, my most 'lifelike' hallucinations have been from MDA, but i've always accepted and enjoyed them because I was fucked up. If hallucinations were pretty indiscernible from real life like with datura (and potentially lasting 3 days) i'd be terrified.

Especially with xmas right round the corner.

Saliva, probably about it. Tried it once and it didn't do a great deal to me, was weak stuff though. Just heard 1 too many horror stories about it. :\

Saliva, probably about it. Tried it once and it didn't do a great deal to me, was weak stuff though. Just heard 1 too many horror stories about it. :\

^ yeah i'm wary, but tempted. With acid you're stuck with it for hours, at least with salvia its over relatively quickly. I've seen people piss their pants on it after a hit, heard amazing stories, i guess you don't know what you're going to get, but I'm sorely tempted - shit or bust as they say...

do DMT instead! salvia is just confusing, or was for me anyway, just really messed up my perception, like made me think I was lying down on my belly when I was sitting up, just odd.. whereas DMT is undeniably fucking :):D=D8o<3 !!!

Salvia quids (chewed plain leaf) are gentle and manageable yet can also quite effectively blow your mind.

I don't think I'm afraid of any drug, yet I am extremely cautious in my approach. Bring it fucking on, slowly and cautiously. Although yes, datura and similar would require a couple of sitters, and maybe a few hectares of wilderness with no normals around.

I split just half an MDA pill (think it was? 94 clearcap?) with a mate back in the day and thought I was going to die. However, we had both bombed a g of very strong speed earlier, so perhaps they just didn't mix well. 4 people collapsed on these pills, and my friend who was pretty hardcore was feeling crap too. The reason I suspect it was MDA - intense electric shock rushes, huge floaters in front of my eyes, and everything seemed really dreamy, but no real hallucinations.

The reason is probabaly due to base amphetamine showing medium MAOI activity and MDA being a seratonin releaser causing slightly worrying serotonin syndrome.

wouldnt be suprised if you felt like puking but just end up dry heaving for a good few hours. MDA is pretty toxic.