• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I know how to inject OP OC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

itchyfitchy

Greenlighter
Ok so Im going to share my experiences with people on here so that maybe someone will save their life. A little Info first always helps. I'm not opiate naive, I've been known to shoot a lot of dope in one day with very little of a tolerance to it. Good dope also, not that shit they sell in a alley. Anyways. I got a tolerance. I also wear one 50mcg fentanyl patch. that I usually remove and chew on part of it for a little bit. While wearing the other. I've been known to shoot Opana Er's while wearing the fentanyl patch. I'm not stupid. I just love to get high.

So I got those OP OC's finally. I want to bang them as soon as possible. come home learn how to nuke them. Rig them up. Bang. Nothing!. Thought I missed. Which would suck nope. Tried the alcohol extraction that I use for Opana ER. NOT-A-DAMN- THING!!!!!!. Tried the way in the thread on Blue Light. Nothing!!!!! Tried another way. again Nothing. I did these all in 10 mg shots. I figured it's a good starting point considering I shot a bag and Im on Fentanyl and I Never do OC's. ( I really don't like them that much). I figured I'd get at least a little rush and know if these methods were legit. Well there not.

We've managed find out how to get the pill to NOT GEL on us when we put any kind of liquid on it. WOOOOOPTY DOOOOOO>>>>> What we should be asking is how do we get the gel to seperate from the oxy.??? How do we extract it from the pill and the time release. And Ive searched. I've looked at them all Topix, opiphile ( but thats closed for new registration, so it's kinda like the regulars only,and Drugs forums. And I haven't seen to many recipes that are actually different then the ones here. All this is ,is Junky crap. Anyway we can do it right.?? As long as it goes in a rig.

Well Im gonna tell ya this also. My vein hurts. There's a twitch above my heart. I'm pretty sure that it's either my head fucking with me or it might be something to do with my heart. This stuff is definitely not inject able. I wasn't injecting water with oxy in it I was injecting oxy goo with water added to it. Given 20 mins I bet it would have been like paste. I'm just hoping that my 98.5 degree body heat will keep the shit moving till it gets somewhere safe.! Don't even try It's not worth the risk. I took the risk for you. I'm stupid enough to do it. Not really, I'm actually really smart. But You get the point.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THESE IN A RIG> LET MY STUPIDITY TEACH ALL YOU A LESSON. PLEASE. IM TRYING TO HELP HERE. THIS IS NOT MENT FOR INJECTION. GO DO SOMETHING ELSE. LIKE GO TO A MOVIE OR SOMETHING. lol.... I Wish I had registrations to all the other sites cause I'd go tell them also.
I'm out​

I really hope that some of you guys take head to my story. It's not worth it. No matter what any of these little punks on here are saying. Don't be stupid, Just swallow the fucking thing.

Uhh how long ago did you inject this? I just chewed up 3 OP 80's before and can't imagine even what a tiny piece of that ball of wax could do in your veins. Twitching above your heart might not be in your head. Maybe you should call hospital and make sure it's not serious..

Besides the whole injecting wax thing, 10mg of oxy isn't gonna do shit for you, let alone give you a rush, if you have a big tolerance to fent and opana...oxy is wayyyy weaker.

wow I was fucked up last night. HuH? I don't really talk alot ya know I must be pretty upset about it. But Im so damn busy getting high that IDC...well I must have cared last night. Yeah my armstill hurts. I've gone in there again with some new clean rigs and I feel the vein and it's hard. My other arm has got a missed shot that is still working itself out here, I'm a mess.

I don't know what to say other than that I really hope you didn't seriously injure yourself doing that. Apparently harm reduction is not your modus operandi ;P

SWIM told me to cut the pill with scissors as fine as u can , which gave me the impression that it wasnt that fine at all. I mean how fine can u get it with scissors right. I asked him why not shave it with hose clamp and he said u can't. It's too hard. Anyway he said after cutting(he uses the bottom of a soda can instead of spoon bc its bigger). Spread it out in big spoon. It needs to be spreaded out good. Next put heat on it. No water yet, he said heat it dry on spoon and it deactivates ge. He suggested wo lighters. Heat till it turns dark brown, or almost black. Then shoot 2ccs of water on it and heat again till u boil at least 1cc out. He says when drawn up it should look like a shot of H. Idk if this really works and definitely not sure how harmful it is. Once again someone else told me he did this and it worked. Never tried it myself but I will next tome I get my hands on some. He said this process also works on opana ER's. But be very careful with opanas bc 30 mgs of opana is like 100 mgs of oxycodone in my opinion. The only reason they manufacture 30 & 40 mgs of oxymorphone is bc its oral and nasal bio is like 10 and 15%. But its IV bio is in the 90's so no more than 10 mgs ur first time.

lmfao, i really like the title of this thread; i like how instead of asking a question, you boast about yourself...

Yeah, this is dumb, and if memory serves there's a whole thread on defeating OP oxycontin for injection.

Status
Not open for further replies.