N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
memph, i'm under the impression you've been terribly scorned in the past. and now you carry a torch of white-hot resentment towards anything with a vagina.

do you need a hug? maybe a prostitute? i could call in a few favors for you. t'is the season, after all.

memph, i'm under the impression you've been terribly scorned in the past. and now you carry a torch of white-hot resentment towards anything with a vagina.

do you need a hug? maybe a prostitute? i could call in a few favors for you. t'is the season, after all.

dogs, horses and cats have vaginas and they are cool in my book.

you may fly to memphis, blow me xmas morning, and then leave without saying a word to me. that would be fucking awesome

man, i'm going to send you the blueprints for my "love" dungeon. i'm confident that you could construct it successfully and it would cut all of this bartering bullshit right out.

you know what pisses me off?
Bill collectors and how they find it necessary to call me and then act like a dick right when I'm considering paying, then they fuck it all up and I keep my money.

people with shitty ring back tones. you no idea how many clips of shitty songs i have to hear every fucking day

That's what you get for doing the devil's work. I hope they're the worst ringbacks ever. I hope they hurt when you hear them.

Sorry memph, I just hate bill collectors and their attitudes and their voices and what they do for a living. Mostly the last part. I have like 9 numbers saved in my phone as "Do not answer." For these I open my phone and shut it again real quick. Used to have them saved as "Fuck You." but I decided to be more mature cause what if I left my phone on my grandma's table and it rang or something. Then the bill collector would have insulted my grandmother too.

Last edited:
man, i'm going to send you the blueprints for my "love" dungeon. i'm confident that you could construct it successfully and it would cut all of this bartering bullshit right out.

build one? dude, you can just borrow mine! its got everything you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.