N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i did everything else, biceps just werent going for it.

Yeah, that's typical in the beginning. It takes time to work up to that much volume. But before long, if you keep with it, you'll be doing enough differents sets and exercises that you'll actually want to split upper body into two separate days (ie, chest, shoulders, triceps on one day, back and biceps on another, or somthing like that).

soooo relaxed

bubble baths are under-appreciated imo

NSFW:
XjUpY4QN1ol4yk2xCiyld7Uso1_1280.jpg
these women appreciate.

soooo relaxed

bubble baths are under-appreciated imo

NSFW:
XjUpY4QN1ol4yk2xCiyld7Uso1_1280.jpg
these women appreciate.

I appreciate you for posting this picture. I also appreciate my new desktop picture of two chicks taking a bubble bath in a jacuzzi....

You see these two fall into my above mentioned category. You, my new favorite chick, have awesome taste in women.

why would I do what? wish that? Because that is the best way ti use a wish. Anybody knows that, you silly woman.

I appreciate you for posting this picture. I also appreciate my new desktop picture of two chicks taking a bubble bath in a jacuzzi....

You see these two fall into my above mentioned category. You, my new favorite chick, have awesome taste in women.

dude, who doesn't love soapy tits?

and yes, i'm awesome. thanks for noticing!

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

When y'all see that thread called "No Heroin in the Deep South", do y'all instinctively assume that it's a thread speaking out against plugging dope?

NDSDASDSDADASDASDASDASDASD Social Song O The Day

Tommy James and the Shondells-Crimson and Clover
Now I don't hardly know her
But I think I could love her
Crimson and clover

Ah
Well if she come walkin' over
Now I been waitin' to show her
Crimson and clover
Over and over

Yeah
My mind's such a sweet thing
I wanna do everything
What a beautiful feeling
Crimson and clover
Over and over

Crimson and clover, over and over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0

if you dont like this song there is seriously something wrong with you. there are plenty of remakes out there but this is the legit. respect it censoreds. what a great fucking song

MY MIND IS SUCH A SWEET THING
I WANNA DO EVERYTHING
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FEELING
CRIMSON AND CLOVER
OVER AND OVER.

+ points to the other #1 hit tommy james and the shondells had

AND DONT USE GOOGLE

i should have been born in like 48 so i would have been a teen in the 60s....i bet that was one fucking good time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.