• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom is better than Vicodin - This is the concensus on BL, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K12

Bluelighter
I know Kratom is a legal herb but when I do 10 g of super indonesian the euphoria is better than hydrocodone. When I do 1 or 2 grams of UEI Kratom I am so euphoric I have to check myself. The minor psychedelic part is annoying but O.K.

If you had to compare Kratom to Vicodin, most would choose Kratom for the high, correct?

If this is the case, I'll kick my 200mg a day habit TODAY ad get some kratom. I must say, I should atleast try kratom or PPT, tolerance to hydrocodone is getting way to high/expensive.

Even the best kratom in the world isn't as good as hydrocodone for the following reasons:
Kratom makes you feel almost dirty type w/d within 3 days of use.
Hydrocodone is smooth and easy.....I love both but kratom is last resort.

Kratom makes you feel almost dirty type w/d within 3 days of use.
Hydrocodone is smooth and easy.....I love both

I agree with this. However, I like Kratom's intensity - kratom's "I'm gonna kick your ass kind of intense euphoric high" over Vicodin's "yo man I'm energetic but let's chill out" kind of high. Trust me, when you get used to kratom's intense euphoric high you begin to appreciate it.

PS - Kratom is awesome for sex. Intense! And allows you to last a long time w/o lowering drive and messin with your dick like other opioids, including hydros.

I agree with this. However, I like Kratom's intensity - kratom's "I'm gonna kick your ass kind of intense euphoric high" over Vicodin's "yo man I'm energetic but let's chill out" kind of high. Trust me, when you get used to kratom's intense euphoric high you begin to appreciate it.

PS - Kratom is awesome for sex. Intense! And allows you to last a long time w/o lowering drive and messin with your dick like other opioids, including hydros.
i never understood this. drugs have never MESSED with my dick. they have maybe lowered my interest and it was only heroin. but i still got off......jeeezzzz.....:p

I prefer hydrocodone. With kratom I hit a wall when I'm trying to shoot for the moon. With vicodin I just have to watch out for the apap (easily avoided with CWE). Other than that, I'd take a good 50mg dose any day over a gram or two of UEI. It's just much safer and easier for me to find kratom.

I like kratom much better. It is much more euphoric then hydrocodone for me and a better analgesic as well.

I like kratom much better. It is much more euphoric then hydrocodone for me and a better analgesic as well.

yea kratom > hydro

but oxy > kratom

althought last time i had the watsons they sucked....

512 > watson

before the juiceheads come in ...

i like to keep my opiate tolerance low

PS - To all you doubters, "I told you so"

Kratom > Vicodin :)

Kratom UEI kicks vicodin's ass as far as intensity of high (unless you're doing a CWE and throwing back 80+mg of hydro).

Hydro is much smoother and much more convenient (easier to pop a pill over brewing a tea).

Also - Hydro is much more consistent - you always know what to expect with a certain dose of hydro, whereas this is not so much the case with Kratom.

Also - sure you may be able to go all night long on Kratom - but good luck having an orgasm...

ha, why did we bump this thread?

obviously it is subjective. i guess. kratom over hydrocodone? whoa.

anyway. closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.