Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
One possible HUGE negative to the creation of a pill-reports style Tab website would be pill-reportesque dodgy dealer behavious on the website; Fake tabs of popular current prints, hyping up prints etc.

I'm sure the possibility for such disgraces would be nowhere near as bad as the ecstasy market, but I can't help but feel the current system does it's job. Yes, it is a bit unorganised and difficult to navigate, but how hard is it to use a 'search' button really ??

The meshing of chit chat and current prints in the threads also lures more new people into the thread/BL than if it was to be hosted on a seperate database-style website, thus increasing the delicious psychaedelic tentacles of our HR message :)

Besides, let's think of our favourite friends at LE. We wouldn't want to make them work too hard and watch 2 websites ;)

I actually found about bluelight due to this thread. I think it was the fifth one though. So I would be sad to see it go as I rarely look at pill reports even though I take pills fairly often. I usually ask my source as he tells me if they are shit or not and doesn't need to hype them up to me as he knows if they are shit I'll still spend my money with him just on another product.

I like the linear motion of it, seems to be easier and gives you a good feel for what's current.

Anyways speaking of tabs, I got some light blue ones, Syd area, about 2 weeks ago that had a picture of a man's head with some kind off art design showing a pattern or a mushroom cloud coming out of the top. It was very alex greyish looking but I don't think they are alex grey art work.

Anyways i think they might have been good one day as the source said they were better than clouds and he doesn't need to bullshit me but as he is constantly partying (meth head) he does not take care or respect his tabs and I could see he had been carrying around about a hundred in a plastic bag just chucked in the bottom of his back pack.

When I took one I forgot how bad shit body load is and had stomach craps and intense burping for the first 3 hours. I got the feeling that that it had nothing to do with the LSD but that the storage of the tabs was so poor that what could have been decent cid had degraded into shitty filth.

So if you get some light blue tabs in syd area be careful as the body load stomach cramps ratio to the strenght of the tab is like -severe gut pain / to mild mild buzz per tab.

I understand where mushi is coming from; perhaps a compromise would be for us mods to do some work cleaning out this thread so that it's easier to navigate. Anyway, I'm locking in 8th wonder as the new title. Might even make the thread tonight as we are only just over ten posts away from having to create a new one. :)

I vote that we train a monkey to clean out this thread and move any general discussion to the LSD discussion thread. I've been slack lately but I have spent many hours on this thread alone, just trying to keep the flow and keep it on topic. Some chit chat is ok in here and adds a lot to the thread but there has to be a cut off. Any questions other than those directed at currently circulating LSD should not be asked in the info request thread because it derails severely and confuses newcomers who just want info on the tabs in their possession. People just don't see how many posts are moved or unapproved in threads such as this until they have to moderate it themselves.

We should make a rule that you must supply tab dimensions and a short description of any other identifying features such as is it cardboard or paper, perfed or unperfed, taste if any etc. We tried to bring it in a while back, but failed to keep on posters heals about it so it never took off...

Ahh I tried for a different thread concept and failed miserably haha. Oh well no harm in asking, I do see the benefits of it and also see how it could be used to flood the market with duds as well... Especially seeing as most blotter art is readily available online.

What kind of a sound does a monkey make? ;)

^ Well at least you got us mods more on the ball about keeping the next thread neat and tidy. :)

Lets get a couple more posts in here then I will make the new thread.

How about a game... OK, I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 50, guess what it is. :)

Anyone heard of the LEGAL RC version of blotters? I got an email from (snip lol uk vendor) saying they will be in stock soon! huh? Surely not, or am I just slow and these have been around for a while?

25C-NBOMe and the other 25D-NBOME and a few other have been sol recently but are inactive orally, best bet is plugging or snorting. Doses are in the micrograms, be very careful with them in powder form. Gloves, lab equipment and sub-milligram scales are pretty much a necessity.

DOI and DOC have become popular lately too which are not legal.

^^This is exactly what they were just talking about before

You know what... fuck it lets start the new thread.

Goodbye LSD Discussion thread #7, your new incarnation will be a lot tidier and easier for people to find their information. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.