Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where abouts in Aus are these circulating exactly? I haven't heard of, or seen any Cherubs in Canberra or even at any of the biggest festivals in NSW. I have been dying to try them!
The cherubs were found in west sydney.

^ Best not to get any more specific than that regarding locations please. :)

i'd have to put my 2cents in here.

Those circles/life savers.

have been utter shit. like UTTER UTTER SHIT. The recent batches anyways.

lsd for sure. but dosage i reckon maybe 20-30ug tops each tab.

I've heard back in the day these used to be wickedly sick tab. but i guess as with all drugs in adelaide.

All goes to shiter :p

IMG_0141-1.jpg

These above were sold as 'shiva'. Not sure if that's the right name for the full image (which I don't have), but they looked cool.

IMG_0140-1.jpg

These have an egyptian mummy kinda design on them.

These were solid. Not quite as strong visually as the foghorns, but a nice clean dose of cid. One tab did me solidly through New Years with a mild candy flip in the middle. Best part was the visuals lasting a good 8-9hrs (and then a bit longer when aided by my morning smoke).

Will be dosing 2 on next upcoming ambient psy adventure.

Just picked up what I'm pretty sure are these:
http://img151.imageshack.us/i/img0004yq.jpg

First thoughts were mind vibes but after an hour or so of iPhone browsing I'm convinced they're the 'tribals' from last April, (I had to get a mate to grab them in the end and he didn't ask).
According to the source they're pretty special (and the limited reports in the 6th sense thread would support this).
Just wondering if anyone had some more specific info? Suspected dose? Body load?

Thanks in advance for any info.

PS accquired in Vic

Haha that's my photo! Yeah had those suckers ages ago. Were just average in my opinion, still good though. 2-3 is good dosage. Thought I would have commented on bodyload nit sorry dude I can't remember.

Cheers htmb, hmm the reports I'm hearing off people who have been eating them are in stark contrast to what you experienced, unless it's a new batch? I know a few people have picked them up in melbourne recently (I think someone else asked after them a few pages back too?).

Anyone else seen em recently?

This liquid sounds like the average 90(ish)ug LSD liquid.

Liquid LSD seems to be most common in Vic, but it does show up all over the east coast (and other parts of Australia) from time to time.

Going off your doses, I would say it's average potency. 2 drops of the strong liquid (200ug per drop) is enough to sit most experienced users fair on their ass for many hours.

I would halve most stated tab loadings (the average is closer to 50ug, not 100ug like most users believe) and when this is done, 90ug per drop liquid is in a class of it's own, let alone it's stronger cousins that show up from time to time.

Mmmm minty fresh :D

geez i wish peeps wouldnt put pix of the bottles up.... paper fair enough , any dimwit cAN figure that out, but, i ahve always felt fairly safe carrying a bottle of minty fresh around..... now i just am not so sure... maybe i was in a false sense of security before? and the pic makes no diff.... but i have gone thru airports with my breath drops and never had a prob.... now, seeings as john brown surfs here, i am going to re think my attitude...

^ I've removed those pictures for now but for a different reason. I don't think there's as much value in displaying a picture of a bottle as there is in displaying actual tabs. Basically for the same reason that we don't allow info/ID requests on caps, crystals etc when dealing with ecstacy. After all how hard would it be to palm off an identical bottle of water, any other inactive, or adulterated substance? I'd like to believe the LSD community was close-knit enough that that wouldn't happen, but I'm just too much of a cynic.

P.S. one should never feel secure carrying around an illicit substance. Stay safe people :)

My friends I tripped with on NYD had the same foghorns off the same guy (who knows how to store his tabs) and they both said they were substantially weaker this time, so we might of just got unuassly potent ones on NYD or they got wet or something this time YMMV.

Did the duckies again the other night. Watched Lord of the Rings, I highly recommend this.
That being said, I was going to ask if anyone knows anything about the tabs that were circulating about a year or two ago, Obamas (pretty much speaks for itself) apparently they were ridiculous and I've not heard of anything as strong since. I was just curious about them, because I've heard some stories.

I had some Obamas in 09. Mid 09 I think it was. They were solid, certainly nothing to write home about. Decent visual but just OK dosage. May have been another run that blew people away.

^
Must have been a different batch. My mate had one and said once it kicked in (not even peaking) he was so fucked he couldn't see anything for about half an hour, kinda like putting on someone else's prescription glasses I guess. You see I want those tabs!! :p

Did the duckies again the other night. Watched Lord of the Rings, I highly recommend this.
That being said, I was going to ask if anyone knows anything about the tabs that were circulating about a year or two ago, Obamas (pretty much speaks for itself) apparently they were ridiculous and I've not heard of anything as strong since. I was just curious about them, because I've heard some stories.

Haha I had a few tabs (peyote print - about 6 months old so probably no longer circulating) the other night and watched avatar with the sound off and my flatmate's ipod on shuffle.... made for an entertaining experience: everything from cannibal corpse to goa trance to amazing grace. I'd imagine LOTR would be interesting to watch while a little twisted too :D

On topic; the peyote print was okay, nothing amazing though I wasn't disappointed given they'd probably degraded a bit. Relatively high body load, potent enough for serious visual warping & patterning but at a guess I'd still put them under 100ug. They were mentioned a few times in the last thread.

Fresh stronger laid cherubs are being released or so i heard:) Will try n ask around for sum pics. Who else has come across em?

I'd imagine LOTR would be interesting to watch while a little twisted too :D last thread.

It went a lot like "Whoa... WHOA... WHOOOOA... Guys, does anyone know exactly what we're looking at?" It just looked like very crazy geometric patterns for quite a while for me.

Fresh stronger laid cherubs are being released or so i heard:) Will try n ask around for sum pics. Who else has come across em?

Yeah I was planning on doing some serious Cherub hunting at [an upcoming event]. If you know of any there I'll be the guy with the fluro pants on his head :p And yeah a pic would be massively appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys, let's stay on topic please. Several posts unapproved. This is for talk of circulating tabs only; the LSD discussion thread is over here. :)

Haha I had a few tabs (peyote print - about 6 months old so probably no longer circulating) the other night and watched avatar with the sound off and my flatmate's ipod on shuffle.... made for an entertaining experience: everything from cannibal corpse to goa trance to amazing grace. I'd imagine LOTR would be interesting to watch while a little twisted too :D

On topic; the peyote print was okay, nothing amazing though I wasn't disappointed given they'd probably degraded a bit. Relatively high body load, potent enough for serious visual warping & patterning but at a guess I'd still put them under 100ug. They were mentioned a few times in the last thread.

the ones i had were, amazing. half dose was enough at times. i'm pretty sad they are gone

had some tabs on w/e. print is a psychedelic peace symbol over the whole sheet. fresh at around 100ug. 2 did the job nicely. pretty much zero body load, nice and sparkly.

Status
Not open for further replies.