Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=8938728&postcount=805

I tried one of these last night for nye and found that it had a noticeable but not overpowering bitter taste. I have no comparison to real LSD, so not sure if it is legit or not. Probably DOx, from what i've heard.

The effects didn't kick in until about 2-2.5hrs and I was able to sleep after 10 hours from dropping.

Effects noted: very mild hallucinations, introversion, confusion and heightened emotions. (mixed with marijuana and n2o at various points)

Now 24 hours since dosing and I still have a noticeably different awareness, but nothing that hinders my ability to conquer everyday tasks.

Does this sound like DOx to everyone?

I replied to either u or someone elses post asking about these tabs and i gave u teh heads up but i got all flamed by most of u when i said it wasnt LSD. I feel acid within 20 mins and it wears off for me around the 8h max completely. I have no difficulties sleeping after an acid trip either. Trusted friends have come across them a while ago and they refused them as they know their shit pretty well. Sorry u ran into these when there are sum awesome strong n clean LSD tabs floating around.

When i first saw those pics without asking around to inquire about them i was highly suspicious about them as they seemed "home made" to me and rather big and didnt look anything like a nicely presented blotter.

No one believed me and some peopel on here kept on insisting just because i havnt come across them doesnt mean they cant be LSD which was kind of disheartening as i was only pointing these facts out for harm reduction or to stop someone ingesting sumfn they do not want. That was my 2 cents anyway, well u could say 4cents now hahaha

Yeah. I think it was someone else who had seen the tabs before who seemed to think they might have been LSD. This must be a different batch.

It wasn't all that bad though, and since I have never tried LSD I still don't really know what the tab was. It was definitely a low dose, whatever was on it, and I enjoyed it regardless.

Steer clear of it if you're not a fan of DOx's for sure.

anyone heard of lime vibration tabs? a friend bought 4 today and just wondering if anyone had any info before consumption...

thanks all!

heyy guys anyone seen these tabs going round the SEQ area??

i took half the tab as it was my first time had heaps of energy and a little vision distortion, i was drinking and smoking cones as well

Attachments

• IMG_0111[1].jpg
    IMG_0111[1].jpg
    100 KB · Views: 2,187
Had 2 supposedly new Foghorn Leghorns on NYD, well was taken by surprise thinking they would be weaker and didnt even make it past the security outside the event. So went and sat on a hill for a minute, that turned out to be hours before trying the gate again at which point I accidentally walked straight past everyone checking bags and tickets without realizing they were there and having to get called back to actually give them my ticket.
I'd say these are a moderately strong dose of very clean L with no after effects or gas issues

Aight had sum feedback regarding the new batch of cherubs. They are better than the originals. If u had em please confirm:)

Had 1 tab of the supposly new cherubs going around the other night, very clean with great closed and open eyed visual's.

Plenty of shadowing, morphing and swirling of different shapes, patterns and colours going on. Probabaly the best visuals ive had off 1 tab before :) This was also within 12 hours of dosing heavily on xanax.

I can confirm that liquid coming in the bottles below, liquid breath mint, in SYDNEY are legit. The sharpie is there for size ref.

[snip]

Best acid ever taken! No body load at all, very clean stuff. The liquid itself was very clear and non-viscous looking. First liquid I've ever had, and the best LSD I've ever taken.

With this, and the right set/setting I've had a great mild trip off 1 drop (on sugar cube) and two or three beers. My usual routine is 2 drops on a cube to start, then 2 more 30mins - 40mins later. That usually blasts me to the moon, with intense visuals and "inner travel". I took a dose once of 3 drops on a cube, then 3 more 30mins later, and that was a total blast! Every sound coming out of my Kaossilator was another dimension, and visual reality twisted and warped until everything in my lounge room were different kinds of strange creatures with sentience, observing me and attempting communication.

So yes, in my books this liquid is the real deal! Don't know if this stuff is still around in Sydney, my source has left the area and don't know anybody else with it. Apparently real source is from Melbourne, so maybe some of you Melb guys and girls know more about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, ive read through the thread and am wondering how strong the duckies are? Would a half be good for an inexperienced user? Would a tab be too much? And for those who have tried them how long does he trip last roughly...thanks in advance!! X

^ You should read up about LSD. Erowid should be able to tell you a lot about the length of the trip, what to expect, how to make it go well, etc...

As for the ducks, I think Gurner Joshe might be able to help out with an appropriate dose. :)

Thanks mr blonde, yeah I know a bit about acid, I have tried it but always on something else and am yet to have a great experience. Hoping to try these soon if I dont chicken out haha x

Hey there, ive read through the thread and am wondering how strong the duckies are? Would a half be good for an inexperienced user? Would a tab be too much? And for those who have tried them how long does he trip last roughly...thanks in advance!! X

Hey Nikki09,

I haven't had the "new" batch of Duckies circulating Perth at the moment so i can't tell you how strong they are compared to the ones going around a few months ago, but I had a first timer mate take 1.5 of them at a current festival and he reckons it was the perfect dose.

If the current Ducks are the same strength as the ones from a few months back, I dosed 2 at 7:45pm and was still tripping hard into the early hours of the next morning.

Have you done LSD before or will it be your first time? If it's your first time, Id say go with 1.5 tabs, but make sure your in the right state of mind and in a place where you feel completely safe and comfortable. Hope that helps :\

Feel free to PM if you have any other questions.

Last edited:
Im in cairns on holidays atm, not sure if these are old batch or not. I have tried before but wasnt right time and enjoyed it until the next day when I just wanted it to be over, if u know what I mean. I dont want to trip for that long, just about 8 hours, I know it sounds bad but I have kiddies to take care of next day and cant be tripping at all around them. I will try half first I think, to do a test run. Cheers for your advice x

Had one of the new foghorn/leghorns in Perth on new years. Pretty impressive as far as single tabs go. No noticeable body load (probably the most physically comfortable I've been on acid in a long time, come to think of it), come up was quite fast, felt really euphoric all night. Possibly not as strong as other tabs going around, but I can't really judge that as I haven't had a single tab trip in quite a while. Recommended.

I replied to either u or someone elses post asking about these tabs and i gave u teh heads up but i got all flamed by most of u when i said it wasnt LSD. I feel acid within 20 mins and it wears off for me around the 8h max completely. I have no difficulties sleeping after an acid trip either. Trusted friends have come across them a while ago and they refused them as they know their shit pretty well. Sorry u ran into these when there are sum awesome strong n clean LSD tabs floating around.

When i first saw those pics without asking around to inquire about them i was highly suspicious about them as they seemed "home made" to me and rather big and didnt look anything like a nicely presented blotter.

No one believed me and some peopel on here kept on insisting just because i havnt come across them doesnt mean they cant be LSD which was kind of disheartening as i was only pointing these facts out for harm reduction or to stop someone ingesting sumfn they do not want. That was my 2 cents anyway, well u could say 4cents now hahaha

It was me who shot you down and for good reason.

They (life savers/cloured circles) are confirmed as a very low dose of not so clean LSD.

EnzymeDeficient can't make a decent assumption about the effects because they have not tried LSD before. It's common for low doses of LSD to take a couple of hours (or more) to become noticeable, especially when the user has no experience with the drug and cannot discern the subtle effects of a low dose come up.

They would not be asleep within 10 hours if they took a DO* chemical and they would definitely taste it.

As I have stated before, this print is a common Adelaide print and has been around for 8+ years. It's loading has varied from very low to medium over this period.

All tabs are "home made", some look more commercial than others, but we all know that you can't judge a book by it's cover.

I can confirm that liquid coming in the bottles below, liquid breath mint, in SYDNEY are legit. The sharpie is there for size ref.

[snip]

Best acid ever taken! No body load at all, very clean stuff. The liquid itself was very clear and non-viscous looking. First liquid I've ever had, and the best LSD I've ever taken.

With this, and the right set/setting I've had a great mild trip off 1 drop (on sugar cube) and two or three beers. My usual routine is 2 drops on a cube to start, then 2 more 30mins - 40mins later. That usually blasts me to the moon, with intense visuals and "inner travel". I took a dose once of 3 drops on a cube, then 3 more 30mins later, and that was a total blast! Every sound coming out of my Kaossilator was another dimension, and visual reality twisted and warped until everything in my lounge room were different kinds of strange creatures with sentience, observing me and attempting communication.

So yes, in my books this liquid is the real deal! Don't know if this stuff is still around in Sydney, my source has left the area and don't know anybody else with it. Apparently real source is from Melbourne, so maybe some of you Melb guys and girls know more about this?

This liquid sounds like the average 90(ish)ug LSD liquid.

Liquid LSD seems to be most common in Vic, but it does show up all over the east coast (and other parts of Australia) from time to time.

Going off your doses, I would say it's average potency. 2 drops of the strong liquid (200ug per drop) is enough to sit most experienced users fair on their ass for many hours.

I would halve most stated tab loadings (the average is closer to 50ug, not 100ug like most users believe) and when this is done, 90ug per drop liquid is in a class of it's own, let alone it's stronger cousins that show up from time to time.

Mmmm minty fresh :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Whenever I see those bottles now I think of LSD. :D

At first I thought you were saying the liquid 'looks' like the average, and I was thinking how the hell can he tell that? Ha ha :)

Had 1 tab of the supposly new cherubs going around the other night, very clean with great closed and open eyed visual's.

Plenty of shadowing, morphing and swirling of different shapes, patterns and colours going on. Probabaly the best visuals ive had off 1 tab before :) This was also within 12 hours of dosing heavily on xanax.

Where abouts in Aus are these circulating exactly? I haven't heard of, or seen any Cherubs in Canberra or even at any of the biggest festivals in NSW. I have been dying to try them!

Status
Not open for further replies.