• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
gave a mate a drop....

yeah he barely felt it too....

looks like i got bunked ;(.

yeah i learn from my mistake bro :)

i got it from a trusted source, whom got it from his trusted source.

its def not the middle mans fault. cuz he's as devo as me. when i got the bottle off him. he's like save a few drops for me yo :).

then wehn i rang him to break the bad news he sounded more pissed off than me !

oh well. live and learn :)

SWIM just tried a 'mario' tab, it was FRIGGIN AWESOME! Lasted approximately three times longer than any board SWIM has tried previously, the fractals were WAY more intense, had waves of endless euphoria for six hours straight && a smile SWIM couldn't wipe off his face for the entire duration.

The comedown was negligible, comparable to a hangover. Would definitely take this again over any of the LSD circulating at the moment , SWIM payed half as much as he usually would and tripped five times harder. According to the vendor there's 1.4 mg of bromo dragonfly a piece. Another interesting thing to note is that it's actually a fair bit more expensive than LSD to manufacture, so when you all talk wack about it being a 'dirty' drug you need to come to terms with the fact that ALL phenethylamines cause vasoconstriction in high doses. That's just the way it is...

If your going to complain about body loading, don't eat a tab that tastes like the most bitter substance in the world in the first place.

<3 my two cents

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS BLUELIGHT!

I'm just droping in quickly to check up on a few threads and I have to say that I'm pretty dissapointed seeing so much chit chat in this thread, especially from people who should know better.

We have a LSD discussion thread so please keep this thread on topic and only post about currently circulating LSD.

I'm suss on the mario tabs. As I have stated before, bromo dragonfly could give the odd user decent effects, but I certainly recommend staying well clear of it.

Sorry to hear about your bunk liquid headdah. Better luck next time (and maybe try to source from east coast where most liq is the goods and not Adelaide)...

Keep it on topic guys and girls. Definitely no asking what's going around, just post about what you know and have sampled.

Peace :)

Happy holidays everyone.

Received these from same Sydney travel agent who's had prior success with the foghorns, panthers, clouds (as above) that the last ~12mnths have gifted us with.

IMG_0141-1.jpg

These above were sold as 'shiva'. Not sure if that's the right name for the full image (which I don't have), but they looked cool.

IMG_0140-1.jpg

These have an egyptian mummy kinda design on them.

Any reports on these? If not, I can provide post New Years or thereabouts.

Last edited:
Well in the spirit of getting back on topic had myself a christmas duck tab and had probably my favourite trip so far, however the description at the top is definitely accurate. I was shocked at how strong these tabs week, took one each with three friends and one of them actually saw a lion walking around outside. Not to mention I have never had acid that was so giggly. All of us laughed so much we cried on about 10 separate occasions. Most shocking of all was how insanely clean they are, I had virtually no comedown at all. I actually had an all nighter and felt fine all day the next day, just some mild queasiness but this was probably because of not eating for about 12 hours because we were all too fucked to drive. Go the duckies.
Happy tripping :D

I posted in the last thread asking about the Jesus/Mickeys I know are floating around NNSW/SEQLD.. The Mickey's someone else had posted were different so I got a pic to differentiate.. Be nice to know these are moving around a bit. Astounding quality :)

1b5f28a1.jpg

Got some Getafix wizards in perth today cant quite tell how many make him up tho as me and a mate only got a couple between us. H]avnt heard anything on here about them recently so thought id ask if anyone had come accross these or heard anything at all about them. Thanks in advance..
heres a pic of one tab

dsc00175hv.jpg

Got some Getafix wizards in perth today cant quite tell how many make him up tho as me and a mate only got a couple between us. H]avnt heard anything on here about them recently so thought id ask if anyone had come accross these or heard anything at all about them. Thanks in advance..
heres a pic of one tab

dsc00175hv.jpg

I havnt heard of them circulating in Sydney at the moment. Check out the old thread 1st page my post. Should have some info on them there. They are decent if they are the same ones and have been looked after:)

Most getafix tabs have been average to above average in the last 3 years. It's hard to say if you have fresh or stored paper harryhighpants. It is a fairly common print that has been popping up for many many years. Some of the old getafix wizards of years gone by were very potent (loadings in the mid hundreds).

The last release that I tried, first popped up around late November (same time as NORML's, Yoda's and Cheshire's) last year and hung around well into this year. They were popping up all over the east coast for more than 6 months and were a moderate dose of clean LSD.

25 doses make up getafix in relation to the boards you came across harry. A friend sampled one recently, he said that it tasted sour & the effects lasted longer, were more intense & very energetic. It's DOx but old mate enjoyed it & said he'd definitely take it again. Give it a whirl & post up your experience, maybe we can identify the chemical through your report.

Hey all, Busted my balls the other day and managed to sniff out these:

Apparently there "freshly laid" Duck's. No change in print, and will be testing out on NYE.

NewDucks.jpg

Sourced in Perth.

Anyone know anything about these? They might be aztec/mayan or along those lines judging by the art. Can't find anything online, but it is hard to search without a confirmed name.

(Perth)

Attachments

• IMG_5318.JPG
    IMG_5318.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:
Some pretty strong liquid available on the nsw north coast at the moment.

I did a test a few days ago with one drop on a sugar cube just to make sure that It wasn't super strong ( I had 4 cubes and nearly dropped all 4 just for the hell of it, glad i didn't)

I'd say that 1 drop was about 150 compared to most tabs feeling like they are sub 100 these days, I always seem to need to have 4 tabs of anything just to get the walls to bend, but 2 drops of this shit would have the world melting.

It was very clean, no huge body load, definitely different to tabs, lasted a long long time too, seemed like I got to the half way comedown stage after about 5 hours but then it just stayed at that level for another 10 hours, was really weird how it didn't tail off like tabs do.

The actual physical affects at the peak were different than tabs too, was pretty high energy but not speedy so much in the way some tabs are, hard to really put my finger on the difference but it felt quite controllable and didn't tend to drag me off into mind loops or panic rushes.

I was skeptical when it was offered to me as I was pretty sure acid was acid and only the dose made any difference but I cant deny that the experience was different than blotters, definitely better.

Funny that a lot of people say they never see liquid in Australia, this guy told me he was having difficulty getting rid of the liquid as people were more interested in the tabs,( i guess its easier to stuff a couple of tabs in your wallet than it is to carry around sugar cubes wrapped in foil), so I also got a good deal for being prepared to take some of the liquid off his hands.

Anyway, just wanted to point out that good liquid is around in oz, you just have to do a bit of searching I guess, or hang out in Nimbin coffee shops for a morning and see what gets offered to you, fresh gold tops seemed to be on special in the enthogreengrocery depts lol.

Happy new year fellow Aussies, have a ripper of a 2011

Last edited:
Quick report from those Ducks that i scored. I personally didn't end up taking them because i was charging on something else...;)

Mate's that did take them said they were awesome. Nice visuals, the lighting on stage was blowing them away with all the colors and such, also could feel the bass going through them etc etc.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=8938728&postcount=805

I tried one of these last night for nye and found that it had a noticeable but not overpowering bitter taste. I have no comparison to real LSD, so not sure if it is legit or not. Probably DOx, from what i've heard.

The effects didn't kick in until about 2-2.5hrs and I was able to sleep after 10 hours from dropping.

Effects noted: very mild hallucinations, introversion, confusion and heightened emotions. (mixed with marijuana and n2o at various points)

Now 24 hours since dosing and I still have a noticeably different awareness, but nothing that hinders my ability to conquer everyday tasks.

Does this sound like DOx to everyone?

^ If it's bitter, it's a spitter.

The long kick in probably means it's a DOX. Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.