• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OC40 - Can't get rid of the damn time release!

Yeah like one dude said above, the coating has nothing to do with the time release. the coating is just for looks. The time release is in the structure of the pill, and can only be circumvented by crushing it.

One easy way to tell OP's from OC's is the size. Compared to a normal OC, the OP's are a few millimeters wider and give the impression of a somewhat flattened regular OC

Just plugged 100 mg and I'm in heaven. I'll never just eat the crushed powder anymore <3 ;)

Do you guys have some tips to plug even better?

Welcome to the club brotha!

My advice on plugging is

-Make sure you have shit that day

-I like to crush up the powder, then backload it into the syring, and just suck up water and shake.

-Put lotion on the end so its easier to get up there

-lay on your side for 5 minutes after, but you can take the syringe out right away.

-i usually feel a *push* in my stomach, that when i know its all absorbed

And i am highly envious of you. Its been months since i've plugged OC, and my last contact only had OPs. :(

NSFW:
hose+clamp.jpg

easy as that isn't it?

As of April 2010 an "abuse resistant", controlled release formulation of Oxycontin was approved for sale in the United States. The reformulated OxyContin is intended to lessen the ability to tamper with the opioid medication — from being cut, broken, chewed, crushed or dissolved, however, there is no evidence that the reformulation of OxyContin is less subject to misuse, abuse, diversion, overdose, or addiction. The abuse resistant formulation is recognizable by a pill marking "OP" on one side and the milligrams of Oxycodone contained within the pill on the other. Where as the former formulation has an "OC" marking replacing the "OP" of the new formulation. sorry man

Hey everyone! Ok so swim found out a way to defeat the time release problem:)
Swim had an op40 at the time and didnt want to waste it by swallowing it or chewing it cause neither work very well at all. I know, Purdue sucks, big fucking time. So this is what swim did: Swim took a hose clamp and bent it out to make it straight then kept bending it back and forth to break pieces off to make it shorter, ok so i know its extremely hard to shave these little fuckers but thats what your gonna do. Keep shaving it vigourously until its all almost powder. Swim did it for almost and hour! But well worth it, it gets hard sometimes and your fingers start to hurt but your gonna like the end result, trust me. Swim did it over a spoon so it can catch it all. The end result was not all the way powdery but close enough. Swim then thought about microwaving it and freezing it like some say but was scared and didnt want to mess it up, but the idea of the heat burning the gel polymer was a good idea and that the heat might deactivate it and then it cant gel up after that..sounds too good to be true right? So swim left the op in the spoon and took a lighter and heated it underneath at close range for like a minute, then swim let it cool and did it again. Now some people said that when they microwave it they wait for it to get a light golden brown, swim didnt heat it like that, just lit it enough to maybe deactivate the gelling. Swim didnt want to chance and snort it just in case it stille gelled so swim said fuck it and threw the spoonful down swims throat then licked the rest off, it didnt seem to gel at all in swims mouth and throat then the most amazing thing happened...when the op hit swim, it hit HARD. I swear it gave the feeling just like doing a real oc, swim was nodding out in the middle of swims sentences and everything, pupils were the size of fucking needle points. Swim is still high and its been 6 hours, swim has a pretty decent tolerance too considering swim bangs roxis and dope from time to time. Swim had the best high swim has had in a long time. Definatley worth giving it a shot, swim recommends others try it out too, you wont be disappointed. Swim hopes you all have a great high!:)