• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OC40 - Can't get rid of the damn time release!

Opioten

Bluelighter
Where I live the new OP oxycontins isn't available yet (thank god). I usually just crush the pill very fine and take my dose with a class of Coca Cola, and in the past it worked fine. I wasn't high the next day, and I could pee etc.

But now it seems something has changed in the pills. I can't remove the time release at all. I can't even get the rush. I know it isn't due to my tolerance. Is it possible they have changed the inside of the pill somehow - and don't mark 'em with the OP instead of OC here where I live? This is a really big problem for me so I hope you guys have a solution :\

Should I leave the pill in the cola for a couple of hours or something like that? Maybe crush the pills even better and plug em? Or doesn't pluggin remove the time release?

I don't do opiates everyday. A couple of times a week, and the change of the pill just happend' from one script to another.

Is there another way to remove the time release or something like that. I miss the OC rush, and when I take my dose now (even a bigger dose than normal) I can't pee for 24 hours.

his first sentence says he doesn't have an op. sounds like a digestive issue to me. make sure you have an empty stomach. in fact, a better idea would be to plug it. much better rush and higher bioavailability.

So you say I should try pluggin' next time which be tomorrow? I usually do it on an empty stomach so that's not the problem. IF it turns out to be the new OP ones but they still says OC on the pill - can I still plug it? And is there an easy way to see if it is OP instead of the old OC?

If it is actually an OP youre going to have one hell of a time trying to crush it. and as you said you should just be able to continue doing what uve normally done. something has changed in the pill if youre suddenly having difficulties. the coating just doesnt come off wth a wet paper towel or sucking on it? cuz the new OPs Ive heard are REALLY hard to crush you almost have to grind them

How are you sure that it isn't tolerance? That would definitely be my first guess...

Dildonian: Did you even read my first post? No offence =)

Pegasus: Yeah I am pretty sure it isn't my tolerence, caus' I often use other opiates and I am still using my usual dose on those pills. If the coating comes off easily it means it is a OC and NOT a OP or what?

And should I try pluggin' it instead? Is it worth it and how does that affect the time release on the old OC's?

And I can feel that the pills works for more than 24 hours which means I definitely don't get rid of the time release.

I am going to use a couple of em' pills tomorrow but I am not sure what to do this time? The last two times it lasted 24 hours and couldn't pee at all during that time and I don't want that again. A couple of months ago all I did was crush the pills and swallow and I was very high for 6 hours and that was it.

So what do you guys suggest I do tomorrow?

24 hours? a oc lasts 12 hours max(mine only work for 9-10 hours) i dunno what the problem is here exactly if it says oc not op then im sure its not the new formula its probly your tolernce and you think your high for 24 hours as sort of a placebo effect i would try 1 1/2 40's crushed like normal and if ya arent getting high off that then maybee somone sold you bunk pills you could also try cutting a 40 in half crushing and snorting it if it is a genuin 40 then you should feal somthing within 20 mins

Try plugging it. It's worth it.

Wipe the time release coating off with a wet paper towel until it's just a white pill. Crush that as fine as you can. Take an insulin rig with the needle broken off, or a small oral syringe. Filter, draw up, n plug away!

It is awfully odd that you can't break the time release. You should just be able to take the coating off with a wet paper towel of it's really OC.

also the not peeing thing isnt really somthing to be concerned with when you have to go you will its not like the pee builds up and makes you explode when you have enough in there it has to go somwere it may take a minute or 2 to work up a stream but meh

also the not peeing thing isnt really somthing to be concerned with when you have to go you will its not like the pee builds up and makes you explode when you have enough in there it has to go somwere it may take a minute or 2 to work up a stream but meh

This.

I hate this about opiates honestly. When I first started on suboxone I had terrible problems. It would take me 10 minutes to fuckin' piss.

Not much you can do about it though, so whatever.

Guys, the coating is not the time release...

The fact that you can't pee should tell you that the opiate is having effect. That is a classic sign of a decently large dose of opiates.

Guys, the coating is not the time release...

The fact that you can't pee should tell you that the opiate is having effect. That is a classic sign of a decently large dose of opiates.

yeah but why would you not be able to pee 20 hours after doseing i have taken oc for 8 years and never had problem peeing after the drug wore off

^It sounds like you still have some opiates in your system. You said you took a higher dose, that could be the reason why. Also, if you're not crushing completely, then yes, some will still be in the time release and dissolve more slowly. Make sure to crush completely to get as close to IR as possible (if that's what you want to do).

definitely plug. the only time i ever snort opiates anymore is if i'm hangin out w/ some friends socially and i don't want to prepare a pill in a syringe and stick it up my ass in front of them.

It double checked again and it is definitely OC40 and not the new ones. Well - I decided to plug. I used 3,5 ml of warm water and WOW. I normally take 120 mg when I can't really kill the time release, but I only plugged 80 mg (just to be safe) and I must admit. This is - without a doubt - the biggest rush I have gotten from oxycontins. I plugged standing up and right after took 10 minutes on my bed facing the pillow.

After the 10 minutes I could feel the warm nice feeling and now I am extremely high and all pain is removed (I have some old injuries). I recommend pluggin' OC's to all opiophiles caus' damn this is much better than oral.

I have tried pluggin' morphine too and that was much better too.

Have a nice day guys - I'm gonna have a very nice evening, that's for sure! =D

its probably a fake if it doesnt get you any rush and is marked OC